bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    9 fukking years of your life for $2.60 a day.
    If you math is correct, that's $2.60/day more than you broke dikk.
    For most people here at SBR those points are incidental or a side benefit. For you they are the sole reason you dedicate your life to this site.
    Agree with the first part. But if what you say were true regarding the second part, then it stands to reason I would cash out way more often. Instead of carrying a 33k balance you can only dream about.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Trip....what makes you think that pic wasn't intended to be you?!
    ..In fairness, don't think that pic will resemble Tripe in 20 years.

From what I remember of 2015 Bash & pics I've seen, Tripe's a pencil neck geek who probably weighs 160 lbs soaking wet.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Guy's got too much hair and is pudgier than I'm ever likely to be! Speaking of which...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    ..In fairness, don't think that pic will resemble Tripe in 20 years.

From what I remember of 2015 Bash & pics I've seen, Tripe's a pencil neck geek who probably weighs 160 lbs soaking wet.
    I've been 165-170 since boot camp, but for once you're mostly right: I don't see myself getting as pudgy as you or the guy pictured pretty much ever. Not shocking that you're proud of being tubby

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not shocking that you're proud of being tubby
    Apparently you have me mixed up with tubby's Downsouth or Sinmiedo, as I'm 6ft, 182 lbs, with a body mass index of 24.

Triple_D_Bet

DS and sin could always lose weight if they wanted to, but you'll probably always be mentally deficient

Assuming your 6' /182 lbs claim is true, that's on the verge of overweight by BMI standards. BMI isn't a particularly good standard as it doesn't distinguish between muscle and fat; by the looks of it, if your flab is really only 182 lbs you must be off the charts for obesity by body fat (a far more accurate method than BMI). Considering that and the poor health you've admitted to, you're probably the last person who should be throwing stones...but considering you've got a better chance of achieving 100 BMI than 100 IQ, I'm sure you'll continue to imagine whatever you feel like

bobbywaves

DS and sin could always lose weight if they wanted to
    Sure, if McDonald's went out of business.

Assuming your 6' /182 lbs claim is true, that's on the verge of overweight by BMI standards. BMI isn't a particularly good standard

Triple_D_Bet

Sure, if McDonald's went out of business.

McDonald's might be the only thing you could afford to get fat on, but DS and sin are enjoying much better than that...the perks of not living on government cheese

6'/182 lbs is 24.7 BMI, which is 0.3 away from obese...and BMI is widely considered an inferior statistic for determining weight-related health. Both of those are indisputable facts, but I'm sure you'll believe whatever you want as you always do, regardless of reality

bobbywaves

McDonald's might be the only thing you could afford to get fat on, but DS and sin are enjoying much better than that...the perks of not living on government cheese
    Sure doesn't look like it from what I witnessed in person & from photos as further evidence.

Would it kill DS & Sin to consume a turkey burger, or toss in a salad once in awhile?

It's a safe assumption that government cheese would be way more healthy than any cheese Mickey D's is serving.

6'/182 lbs is 24.7 BMI, which is 0.3 away from obese...and BMI is widely considered an inferior statistic for determining weight-related health. Both of those are indisputable facts, but I'm sure you'll believe whatever you want as you always do, regardless of reality
    I fall under normal weight for widely used BMI standards.

This is an indisputable fact, no matter how ignorantly you attempt to dispute it.

Triple_D_Bet

Sure doesn't look like it from what I witnessed in person & from photos as further evidence.

Would it kill DS & Sin to consume a turkey burger, or toss in a salad once in awhile?

It's a safe assumption that government cheese would be way more healthy than any cheese Mickey D's is serving.

I fall under normal weight for widely used BMI standards.

This is an indisputable fact, no matter how ignorantly you attempt to dispute it.
    You don't appear to be in any condition to be giving out dietary advice; if you're really 6'/182 lbs as you claim, by what we've seen you appear to have some pretty significant risk factors yourself. But that's just physiology, nothing you appear to know much about.

Cheese is cheese in the US, regardless of who's serving it. But that's just the FDA, nothing you appear to know much about.

Sorry, should have clarified: BMI is both widely used AND widely acknowledged as an inferior statistic for individuals by people knowledgeable about any of the related sciences. Determining health by height and weight has huge error margins in many situations (for example, many athletes being classified as overweight or obese) and isn't particularly useful at classifying people with any significant physical activity. BMI's widespread use seems to be because it's simpler than more accurate methods, and because it gives many unhealthy people the option of ignoring their problem by telling them they're 'normal' (which shouldn't be much comfort considering what the statistical norm is these days). When it comes to health requiring lifestyle changes, many people have the attitude you adopt with everything (pick a metric which shows the best light possible and ignore all conflicting evidence). No surprise that's your approach to it as well, or that the best standard you can hide behind classifies you as borderline overweight

I'd say something about glass houses, but it's not your style to heed advice; you're always happy to throw rocks and try to pretend that rocks thrown back at you are imaginary...so carry on with that amusing-idiocy thing you do I guess

bobbywaves

I'd say something about glass houses, but it's not your style to heed advice; you're always happy to throw rocks and try to pretend that rocks thrown back at you are imaginary.
    There's nothing like pegging Tripe with rocks:

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

There's nothing like pegging
    Good to know Bobbo

And I'm married, fat and happy. So what, I don't have to offer free rent to try and get some women to penetrate me.

You're in better shape, have 10% of what I have in life if you're lucky and have to offer rent for sex because your last wife left you telling anyone that would listen what a loser you are and no women with the slightest bit of class is going to live in that dump you call home. You literally couldn't pay me enough to live in that shit hole area you pay a mortgage on every month.

But you are right that I could probably toss in a salad or two every once in while. Touche
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave downsouth 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And I'm married, fat

You're in better shape

But you are right that I could probably toss in a salad or two every once in while.
    Your acceptance of these facts is a step in the right direction.

First ... 2345