Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bitrme alternate??

sbr, as it looks like bite is off the grid. and has been for some while, can we name an alternate, presumably whoever is next in the us standings, if we havent heard from him by 8pm on saturday?

were already shorthanded enough with wwaves and, (according to Oneunder) by having me on the team!

oneunder
    busted..disgusted..and not to be trusted
    oneunder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22516

But your entertainment value makes up for the doom switched poker results

I agree that a deadline must be set to finalize our team.

If Biter shows up after the deadline he can give his replacement the superuser password.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I am torn here as watching waves finish last would be amusing. He could then try to use the excuse that it was do to Bite not playing which would be a direct contradiction to his statement last night accusing me of using not playing as an excuse for poor performance.

On the fence here guys.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'd be willing to volunteer, as I am a lot better in short handed tournaments/SNG's, I was also within 3 or 4 of making the team, and missed it on the last day. Plus, I have the benefit of working at home so I can, literally, play any of the times.

If not, then good luck to you guys!
    Last edited by astro61200; 08-21-15 at 01:01 PM.

Auto Donk

sbr needs to formally make a call on this decision.

Sammy?

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

There was a similar situation before, nothing changed. If they did, I'm assuming it would have to be the next in line instead of picking whoever. They'd also have to deal with any backlash from the other teams if any(not I). I'd give him until Monday at least though. If he is in the hospital again or something, he may not get released until after the weekend
    Points Awarded:

stikymess gave 4uk4life 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life

Scratch that, I just realized Monday was the start of it lol. Saturday it is then. Maybe message Sam and see if something can be done. Maybe at least get the other teams to all agree you guys get a replacement. Surely something can be worked out

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I just got done asking Sam via PM on a ruling regarding our situation. Hopefully something can be done. But I told him we will accept any ruling handed out. Really sucks to play soo0 long to just have a disadvantage going into the main tournament. Has Bite disappeared in the past like this? I have his last login on the 6th. I hope all is well with him no matter what happens with the Cup finals.

4uk4life

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I just got done asking Sam via PM on a ruling regarding our situation. Hopefully something can be done. But I told him we will accept any ruling handed out. Really sucks to play soo0 long to just have a disadvantage going into the main tournament. Has Bite disappeared in the past like this? I have his last login on the 6th. I hope all is well with him no matter what happens with the Cup finals.
    The last time he was gone for a decent amount of time, he was in the hospital with some pretty rough stuff he said. Bite would never just up and abandon this place or any team so something's up.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Yea, give it to the next in line in standings

do the right thing sbr

hopefully biteme just wants to make a grand entrance though

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Yea, give it to the next in line in standings

do the right thing sbr

hopefully biteme just wants to make a grand entrance though
    This is the only fair resolution.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bite should show up... probably just taking a small break.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I was admitted to the hospital the afternoon of August 6. I just got discharged yesterday; it was impossible for me to check in to SBR prior to this morning. I'm currently battling an ongoing serious medical problem (I have a doc's appt this afternoon); I knew deep down something was very wrong about a week prior to being admitted --- but was in denial. That's what spending a month and a half and 18 days in I.C.U. last year can do to a psyche. I knew I was destined for the hospital but wanted no part of it -- hospital living just blows, big time.

Those that really know me around here know I would never create faux drama and disappear w/o a very serious reason for doing so; particularly when other people are involved and counting on me to fill a roster spot for the World Cup Team. Missing the last 2 weeks of tourneys cost me a USA spot, but hey, I'm armed with serious narcotics (percs) so I'm gonna do everything possible to try to help Team Confeds to victory.

I already know I have another doc's appt on Monday @ noonish, so pencil me in either of those open spots at 8 or 10 I see on Slanina's schedule for Monday, please. Tues-Thurs I should be able to play any time slot that needs to be filled.

We have the horses to pull off this upset, Confeds. Let's all show up focused & determined and get er done. If I can show up after all this medical bullshit, I damn well better not see any NO SHOWS for our team. Cuz be forewarned and beware: If anyone stiffs their tourney and no shows for us, I'm in a disgusted enough frame of mind to hire someone to track you down for retribution (Think Leonard Smalls from "Raising Arizona").

Let's teach the ghosts of Lee & Stonewall how to actually WIN something.
    Then I'll be able to hopefully ride off into the sunset with w/Cami with some serious booze bought with those big bad 8k betpoints from Amazon.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I was admitted to the hospital the afternoon of August 6. I just got discharged yesterday; it was impossible for me to check in to SBR prior to this morning. I'm currently battling an ongoing serious medical problem (I have a doc's appt this afternoon); I knew deep down something was very wrong about a week prior to being admitted --- but was in denial. That's what spending a month and a half and 18 days in I.C.U. last year can do to a psyche. I knew I was destined for the hospital but wanted no part of it -- hospital living just blows, big time.

Those that really know me around here know I would never create faux drama and disappear w/o a very serious reason for doing so; particularly when other people are involved and counting on me to fill a roster spot for the World Cup Team. Missing the last 2 weeks of tourneys cost me a USA spot, but hey, I'm armed with serious narcotics (percs) so I'm gonna do everything possible to try to help Team Confeds to victory.

I already know I have another doc's appt on Monday @ noonish, so pencil me in either of those open spots at 8 or 10 I see on Slanina's schedule for Monday, please. Tues-Thurs I should be able to play any time slot that needs to be filled.

We have the horses to pull off this upset, Confeds. Let's all show up focused & determined and get er done. If I can show up after all this medical bullshit, I damn well better not see any NO SHOWS for our team. Cuz be forewarned and beware: If anyone stiffs their tourney and no shows for us, I'm in a disgusted enough frame of mind to hire someone to track you down for retribution (Think Leonard Smalls from "Raising Arizona").

Then I'll be able to hopefully ride off into the sunset with w/Cami with some serious booze bought with those big bad 8k betpoints from Amazon.
    glad you are home...I knew you would not vanish without good reason and feared the worst based on the last time you were gone for an extended period of time. I wish you great health my friend!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave JAKEPEAVY21 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Auto Donk

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Glad you're doing better, Biter. Glad you got yourself checked out. I was about to call your brother The Centaur to see if he could play in your place
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    glad you are home...I knew you would not vanish without good reason and feared the worst based on the last time you were gone for an extended period of time. I wish you great health my friend!
    Thank you so much for the sentiments, Jake... they are def appreciated.
    Gonna be a bit of a haul medically going forward as well, but hey, what can one do but keep battling away... "one game at a time" as the sports cliche goes.

But yeah, I'm definitely glad to be sprung and back home, anyway.

GL in World Cup, my friend... Team USA is loaded... hopefully Confeds can pull an upset.

Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

Thank you so much for the sentiments, Jake... they are def appreciated.
    Gonna be a bit of a haul medically going forward as well, but hey, what can one do but keep battling away... "one game at a time" as the sports cliche goes.

But yeah, I'm definitely glad to be sprung and back home, anyway.

GL in World Cup, my friend... Team USA is loaded... hopefully Confeds can pull an upset.

keep fighting the good fight and never give up!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Glad you're doing better, Biter. Glad you got yourself checked out. I was about to call your brother The Centaur to see if he could play in your place
    TY, daner.

I really do miss Centy.
    I always enjoyed our poker/other sparrings.

Hopefully someday his apparent ban will be lifted and he'll learn to tone down the racial shit that (I assume) lead to his excommunication. Hopefully it wasn't for any other reasons... but who knows?

I was in initial stages of preparing to get my current fav stripper ("Miramar") to play for me if I couldn't go; she doesn't know jackS about poker, but her pics sent in PM to the winners sure would've been awesome.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let the games begin then

Biter I'm glad you are okay, go Confederates
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Glad you made it back. Good luck on your medical battles. Hopefully many a nurse spongebath lies in your future
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

welcome back bite! sorry for your medical problems. hopefully you will get better. although you are definite Team US material, us confed members get a bonus with you joining our team.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mpaschal34 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4uk4life

Bro, you can't be worrying somebody like that anymore. Who would I talk movies with if you don't get back here! Seriously though, you get better man. I knew something was wrong when you didn't show up for 2 days. I'm sorry I think I got your spot on USA
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave 4uk4life 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Glad you made it back. Good luck on your medical battles. Hopefully many a nurse spongebath lies in your future
    Thank you, TC... I'll keep fighting along (tho I'll admit my health issues have taken a mental toll... que sera sera).

As a recipient of a number of real life nurse spongebaths (all female nurses, sorry all you closeted SBR'ers) I can definitely report that they're not all that cracked up to be like in a Jim Holliday video or George Costanza's imagination. It's just very difficult for any eroticism to develop when you're in pain and can barely move. The "oohs" and "ahhs" from the nurses when sponging down the twigs & berries was always appreciated, tho.

Will send the 500pts from our World Cup bet in the post above --- holy shit balls you're a lucky fukker, TC. Trail me the whole way then I get hospitalized; some peeps just run SO... DAMN... GOOD.
    Points Awarded:

aggieshawn gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Good to hear you made it back man, Cami missed you. Badly.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave stevek173 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave stevek173 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

TOTALLY AWESOME TO see you back, Biter!!!!!

obviously ur talent easily had u as a shoe-in for the "A" team, so the confeds are lucky to have you, one of the site's preeminent players, among our ranks.

like 4uk4life, i knew ur sudden departure spoke of something serious. Damn glad u are ok and back on the site!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Auto Donk 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I am glad that you are back because now maybe I will have someone to play in the ring tables with next week It as been pretty dead

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

That's what spending a month and a half and 18 days in I.C.U. last year can do to a psyche. I knew I was destined for the hospital but wanted no part of it -- hospital living just blows, big time.
    Welcome back Bite, glad you can represent Confeds. Hope recovery goes well & you fully regain your health.

Hospital living blows indeed, can relate to a smaller extent. I was in ICU recently for 9 days (7/13-7/21). Heart attack, 100% blockage in WidowMaker artery, no business surviving. Knew all those late night drunken White Castle runs would catch up to me one day, lol. Missed a couple tourney's & a few logins, until the boredom was too much to bare & asked for my laptop while recovering.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

playersonly69

Come on now bobby!! You didn't miss a single tournament!

One thing is for sure. It our team doesn't win actual points, then we really need biteme around to try and complete these big rollovers

Auto Donk

wwaves did indeed miss a few trnys....

glad u made it through, waves!

now kick some ass!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

not that i'm a bobbo supporter, but i do think he missed a couple of tourney's in july. i was surprised as f#c% to not see him in them. i just thought the government caught onto his free internet scam.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Come on now bobby!! You didn't miss a single tournament!
    Coming from the fountain of misinformation....You, DS, & Donkey know I did, as I have challenges with all you schmucks & all of you check on Waves results every night. Who you think you're kidding POS?

playersonly69

He must have missed the some of the same days that I missed then. Of course I have missed 42 tournaments this year and he has missed about 2. yet we are tied for the year long points battle

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    He must have missed the some of the same days that I missed then. Of course I have missed 42 tournaments this year and he has missed about 2. yet we are tied for the year long points battle
    Are you trying to say you missed 42 tourney's on your own accord, or did you conveniently leave out you were suspended for being an unethical cheating scumbag?

I'm ahead, we're obviously not tied.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    i just thought the government caught onto his free internet scam.
    Free internet scam? Please elaborate & provide the forum members proof of your claim. I'm a law abiding citizen with no criminal record, easily verifiable for those who know my name.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from the fountain of misinformation....You, DS, & Donkey know I did, as I have challenges with all you schmucks & all of you check on Waves results every night. Who you think you're kidding POS?

I don't think I ever check results. All I had to do to know where you were at was look up my name in the standings and then look below it to find you somewhere. I'd almost guarantee you spent more time staring at the screen looking for number of entries in various tournaments.

Sorry to hear about the heart attack, at least now we know what it takes to miss an SBR poker tourney or two for you.

12 Last