bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I don't think I ever check results.
    Keep kidding yourself DS, when you told Donkey in poker chat I didn't cash.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

just got home this afternoon -- good to see you back, bite.

Like the others , i was worried about about your health knowing that you were in the hospital not too long ago.

Wishing you the best for a full recovery.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave hhsilver 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I was admitted to the hospital the afternoon of August 6. I just got discharged yesterday; it was impossible for me to check in to SBR prior to this morning. I'm currently battling an ongoing serious medical problem (I have a doc's appt this afternoon); I knew deep down something was very wrong about a week prior to being admitted --- but was in denial. That's what spending a month and a half and 18 days in I.C.U. last year can do to a psyche. I knew I was destined for the hospital but wanted no part of it -- hospital living just blows, big time.

Those that really know me around here know I would never create faux drama and disappear w/o a very serious reason for doing so; particularly when other people are involved and counting on me to fill a roster spot for the World Cup Team. Missing the last 2 weeks of tourneys cost me a USA spot, but hey, I'm armed with serious narcotics (percs) so I'm gonna do everything possible to try to help Team Confeds to victory.

I already know I have another doc's appt on Monday @ noonish, so pencil me in either of those open spots at 8 or 10 I see on Slanina's schedule for Monday, please. Tues-Thurs I should be able to play any time slot that needs to be filled.

We have the horses to pull off this upset, Confeds. Let's all show up focused & determined and get er done. If I can show up after all this medical bullshit, I damn well better not see any NO SHOWS for our team. Cuz be forewarned and beware: If anyone stiffs their tourney and no shows for us, I'm in a disgusted enough frame of mind to hire someone to track you down for retribution (Think Leonard Smalls from "Raising Arizona").

Let's teach the ghosts of Lee & Stonewall how to actually WIN something.
    Then I'll be able to hopefully ride off into the sunset with w/Cami with some serious booze bought with those big bad 8k betpoints from Amazon.
    Sucks to hear that biter, but good to see ya check in and glad to hear everything is on the way to okay. You missed out on the USA team, but it will only make the confeds more competitive, looking forward to some good action!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Welcome back Bite, glad you can represent Confeds. Hope recovery goes well & you fully regain your health.

Hospital living blows indeed, can relate to a smaller extent. I was in ICU recently for 9 days (7/13-7/21). Heart attack, 100% blockage in WidowMaker artery, no business surviving. Knew all those late night drunken White Castle runs would catch up to me one day, lol. Missed a couple tourney's & a few logins, until the boredom was too much to bare & asked for my laptop while recovering.
    Sucks about the heart attack...easy prevention is cheap laptop and treadmill; cardio while playing will go a long way to preventing another. Shouldn't be too difficult to run and fold at the same time

Free internet scam? Please elaborate & provide the forum members proof of your claim. I'm a law abiding citizen with no criminal record, easily verifiable for those who know my name.
    You pretty much admitted you receive low-income subsidized internet due to a misunderstanding, but decided to keep using it despite claiming to not qualify based on income...easier way to say that is "scam".

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Wow, just looked into this thread, really glad to hear that Biteme is back!!

Good luck to the US team, I hope we have a good battle at the poker table!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave BeerDog99 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Keep kidding yourself DS, when you told Donkey in poker chat I didn't cash.
    It I was on playing the late one sure I'd look at the 7pm. But I never went to specifically check.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    You pretty much admitted you receive low-income subsidized internet due to a misunderstanding, but decided to keep using it despite claiming to not qualify based on income...easier way to say that is "scam".
    If you think I'm scamming Comcast Tripe, then I strongly urge you to contact Comcast & advise them Waves is scamming them at $10/month: 1-(800)-934-6489

Let me know Comcast's response, but I'm not expecting an update from you.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Damn, Bite.

I'm glad you're somewhat better, bud. You were missed here by many.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

If you think I'm scamming Comcast Tripe, then I strongly urge you to contact Comcast & advise them Waves is scamming them at $10/month: 1-(800)-934-6489

Let me know Comcast's response, but I'm not expecting an update from you.
    By your own admission you're scamming them, not much to dispute...but I care more about getting a laugh off your hypocrisy than I do the scamming itself. You've got nothing better to do being unemployed, feel free to call them yourself

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    By your own admission you're scamming them, not much to dispute...but I care more about getting a laugh off your hypocrisy than I do the scamming itself. You've got nothing better to do being unemployed, feel free to call them yourself
    Not scamming Comcast at all. If you think differently feel free to report me, I supplied you their phone #.

Why would I call Comcast when I'm happy with their service & busy enjoying my retirement?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't check on wwaves,,,,, thatd be like yelling down a well.....

I just remember him lying about having passed me on the yearly leaderboard, where he's made only one 1-2 day cameo appearance all year, until he "missed two" tournaments......

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Bitey's back! And he's pissed. I'm imagining something like this going down:

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave spurginobili 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave spurginobili 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Just logged in, glad to see you back in business biteme. I had a pretty good idea where you were just hoping it wasn't so. Being in the medical field I have seen my fair share of bad shitthat I would not wish on my worst enemy over the past 20+ years. Hope all is well with you and that YOU CAN STAY THE FUG OUT OF THAT PLACE. Good luck!!!!!GO CONDFEDS! Sorry you missed team USA spot but, DAMN SURE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON MINE!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave stuler 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I was admitted to the hospital the afternoon of August 6. I just got discharged yesterday; it was impossible for me to check in to SBR prior to this morning. I'm currently battling an ongoing serious medical problem (I have a doc's appt this afternoon); I knew deep down something was very wrong about a week prior to being admitted --- but was in denial. That's what spending a month and a half and 18 days in I.C.U. last year can do to a psyche. I knew I was destined for the hospital but wanted no part of it -- hospital living just blows, big time.

Those that really know me around here know I would never create faux drama and disappear w/o a very serious reason for doing so; particularly when other people are involved and counting on me to fill a roster spot for the World Cup Team. Missing the last 2 weeks of tourneys cost me a USA spot, but hey, I'm armed with serious narcotics (percs) so I'm gonna do everything possible to try to help Team Confeds to victory.

I already know I have another doc's appt on Monday @ noonish, so pencil me in either of those open spots at 8 or 10 I see on Slanina's schedule for Monday, please. Tues-Thurs I should be able to play any time slot that needs to be filled.

We have the horses to pull off this upset, Confeds. Let's all show up focused & determined and get er done. If I can show up after all this medical bullshit, I damn well better not see any NO SHOWS for our team. Cuz be forewarned and beware: If anyone stiffs their tourney and no shows for us, I'm in a disgusted enough frame of mind to hire someone to track you down for retribution (Think Leonard Smalls from "Raising Arizona").

Let's teach the ghosts of Lee & Stonewall how to actually WIN something.
    Then I'll be able to hopefully ride off into the sunset with w/Cami with some serious booze bought with those big bad 8k betpoints from Amazon.

Welcome back, Bite. Sorry to hear about medical issues being the cause. I was hoping you were only seeking a break from the "rs". But I'm glad you're on the Confederates and hopefully on Friday we can chat what to do with our 8,000 points. Perhaps I can buy a few of those Percocet with the points? In all seriousness, glad youre out of the hospital good luck on everything. Some free poker cup challenge doesn't pale in comparision to one's health.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Slanina 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I think Cami should be Biter's alternate even though he's back, clearly he's still recovering and won't be 100%.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave stevek173 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Good to see you back Bite! Get well bro and take care. At least you're smart enough to know when something is not right with your health. This rigged poker shit hole aint go'in nowhere. lol! Your health is way more important than this place. Good luck in the tournament!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mikejamm 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12