Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Nothing make believe about it, my PM's are disabled....Try sending me one, see what happens.
    That much is obvious...however, from your comments in the last 1.5 years, your PMs were disabled for "no good reason"....now you claim you had them disabled on purpose? Jut another example of you making things up to make yourself look better
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Bite me gave me points. I'm on his side

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    That much is obvious...however, from your comments in the last 1.5 years, your PMs were disabled for "no good reason"....now you claim you had them disabled on purpose? Jut another example of you making things up to make yourself look better
    Since SBR failed to give me a reason as to why it was disabled, I must have disabled it myself.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Jut another example of you making things up to make yourself look better
    It's obviously pathological w/this guy.
    He has a compulsive need to scramble and to use any contorted means necessary in a vain attempt to convince others of his worthiness/superiority.

Sumpthin' really dark & creepy goin on inside Bobbo's ol id, ego & super-ego.
    Can you just imagine the field day The Giant would have if he ever got him on his psychoanalyzing couch?

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    careful, Kockn will definitely use this as evidence of his cracker-jack ghost hunting abilities...... that, and dustin' his lame, no-poker-skilzz ass at the poker tables!
    Seriously, (excluding Bobbo for a moment), is there anyone more dense than kocker round here?
    Guy is so easily manipulated and can be made to believe whatever one wants him to believe.
    His command of his mental faculties is on par with his command of the English language.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Since SBR failed to give me a reason as to why it was disabled, I must have disabled it myself.
    wow! with that logic, wussywaves, I have to say that i'm embarraswsed that I'm only kicking your ass by 300 pts or so...... by the way, WW, HOW DOOOEESSSSSSS IT FEEL TO BE LEFT BEHIND????

Here's something for you, as a consolation prize for you after my having dusted your ass:

Name:  left behind.png
Views: 177
Size:  64.7 KB
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-11-14 at 11:57 AM. Reason: wussywaves rearended me while looking in his gay-ass rear view mirror while rockin' out to pearl assjam!!!

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    It's obviously pathological w/this guy.
    He has a compulsive need to scramble and to use any contorted means necessary in a vain attempt to convince others of his worthiness/superiority.

Sumpthin' really dark & creepy goin on inside Bobbo's ol id, ego & super-ego.
    Can you just imagine the field day The Giant would have if he ever got him on his psychoanalyzing couch?
    True enough biter, and that's what makes him such a tap-resistant fish trapped in a winner's circle of his own invention

bobbywaves

that's what makes him such a tap-resistant fish trapped in a winner's circle of his own invention
    Funny how you're going to lose 29k to this "tap-resistant fish."

Triple_D_Bet

Funny how you're going to lose 29k to this "tap-resistant fish."
    And yet it's hard to be worried about the opinion of a guy who's proven himself completely ignorant of how to define poker success
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Limp calling is pretty weak, biteme accurately thought you didn't have a premium King in your hand. You don't have AK and probably never KQ or even KJ. When you min raised his c-bet on the flop he probably read it as a feeler bet seeing if the weak K you held was good. The thing about that min raise is that he will be folding worse and calling with better. He shipped big on you (with very little equity) thinking you can't call here with a K and no kicker, because he can't call the min-raise. I don't like his play all that much since he is drawing pretty dead, but you played your hand pretty face up and he tried to exploit that. He then got lucky. You have to understand if you are a 90% fave to win a hand and you win the hand you are receiving 10% more than you deserve. You only "deserve" 90% of the pot in the long run. The 10% needs to happen, the guy wasn't drawing dead.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave DeluxeLiner 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Centuar, I decided to respond here because I know you won't listen to me and just the sight of me makes you angry . But allow me to repay the debt Biteme left me with when he tried to enlighten me. When you move past the arbitrary needs for such things as wins, acknowledgement, or points(Money) all that is left is the game. Or Game Theory.

If you can reach this point pal, you'll see how and why biteme played this hand perfectly regardless of outcome. Let his avatar be your guide, for it's more than just a witty jab; it's a window into his world.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Chipup 48 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Read, reflect and absorb these posts, Centaur.

Even use the power of visualization to help you; i.e., imagine how if you and I were at the Spearmint Rhino how I'd just brazenly take the measly $1 you put up on stage and proceed to add it to my Jackson to WIN all the stripper's affection. IOW, while I was getting a hummer in the Champagne Room, you'd once again leave w/blue balls.

Kinda what happened here: bright bulbs like DeluxeLiner & chipup understand this.

Learn, Centaur my brother... LEARN.

bobbywaves

And yet it's hard to be worried about the opinion of a guy who's proven himself completely ignorant of how to define poker success
    We'll see how unworried you are come December.

Chipup

Centuar, are you still here pal? Listen to Biteme he's here to help. The poor man feels like this trying to push pooh through that tiny and narrow hole you call a mind.

But that is why he's one of the good ones here. He does this without thanks or asking for anything in return.
    Last edited by Chipup; 06-11-14 at 03:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Chipup chimes in!

How's it going, bud?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

It's all Centy has these days, biggie. Well OK... granted the Sterling lawsuit bucked him up a bit, but what if Sterling flip flops yet again and calls the whole thing off? Don't ya think he'll need to drown his sorrows with one of those great new Blake Shelton BBQ pizzas and a ice-cold 2 liter?

Common man... have a heart... SBR should be like one of those groovy 60's communes where everyone gets along and the SBR office girls spread for everyone.

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE.
    my bad continue on.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave biggie12 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Chipup chimes in!

How's it going, bud?
    Ok, But always better when friends check in. Glad as always to see you. It's amazing how the poker community here is so giving and rallies around such a lost cause like centuar, it warms my heart and renews my faith in humanityl
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave Chipup 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Bitemeusadoj...chirpup...gummo77...biggi e12

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Not to get off track, but be careful, Bite.

http://gawker.com/strippers-accused-...g-t-1589374033
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 06-11-14 at 04:27 PM.

Chipup

That is a very apt picture Centaur, I'm impressed pal. You are but a scrawny girl crying in the woods about how she will get vengeance on those who've hurt her feelings. Now focus further on Game of thrones and see just how incapable and ill equipped she is to follow through until her mentor The Hound (Biteme) allows her to act after he's cleared the path for her.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Ok, But always better when friends check in. Glad as always to see you. It's amazing how the poker community here is so giving and rallies around such a lost cause like centuar, it warms my heart and renews my faith in humanityl
    Chip gets it.

And yeah, while I probably shouldn't reveal this, the fact of the matter is Walker's MISSION STATEMENT from Day 1 was never to make millions...pffft, he could give a rat's ass about money. It was always about: "How do I elevate the pathetic gambling Degen (insert Centaur's name here) to a higher consciousness? How do I make him see that Life means more than a 6-team round robin or a two-outter river?"

Well... b/c things weren't going so well with Walker's original VisionQuest, I was brought aboard in late 2011 to... "make things right". And other than me bringing in JoJo's ex Jon Kretna, I've done a damn good job. Things have NEVER been better than they are right now at SBR.
    Don't believe me?... just ask jj.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Chip gets it.

And yeah, while I probably shouldn't reveal this, the fact of the matter is Walker's MISSION STATEMENT from Day 1 was never to make millions...pffft, he could give a rat's ass about money. It was always about: "How do I elevate the pathetic gambling Degen (insert Centaur's name here) to a higher consciousness? How do I make him see that Life means more than a 6-team round robin or a two-outter river?"

Well... b/c things weren't going so well with Walker's original VisionQuest, I was brought aboard in late 2011 to... "make things right". And other than me bringing in JoJo's ex Jon Kretna, I've done a damn good job. Things have NEVER been better than they are right now at SBR.
    Don't believe me?... just ask jj.
    Wow

TheCentaur

Chirpup what are u even doing in the poker forum shouldn't you be in the bingo and lottery section?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Not to get off track, but be careful, Bite.

http://gawker.com/strippers-accused-...g-t-1589374033
    No worries, brotha... other than the 3k cash roll I keep in my liquid lapdance (http://www.liquidlapdance.com/), the only things I carry in my pockets are SBR Papa John e-gift cards.

p.s. Just got an email from Dan Patrick saying Chipup is (and I quote): "En fuego."

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

No worries, brotha... other than the 3k cash roll I keep in my liquid lapdance (http://www.liquidlapdance.com/), the only things I carry in my pockets are SBR Papa John e-gift cards.

p.s. Just got an email from Dan Patrick saying Chipup is (and I quote): "En fuego."

Sorry, bud, I have to report that link.

Here at SBR we are Christian-Second Amendment-Fighters. You know, REAL Americans!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Sorry, bud, I have to report that link.

Here at SBR we are Christian-Second Amendment-Fighters. You know, REAL Americans!
    Well OK... do what ya gotta do, but being that Shari was the one that originally sent it to me, I don't think your report will get very far.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Well OK... do what ya gotta do, but being that Shari was the one that originally sent it to me, I don't think your report will get very far.
    How much per week does Shari spend on that site?

Rough estimate.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You guys are funny

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

How much per week does Shari spend on that site?

Rough estimate.
    It's my understanding that not only does she make them, but she's a co-founder of the site w/RogueScholar.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Chipup

It's my understanding that not only does she make them, but she's a co-founder of the site w/RogueScholar.

All kidding aside, why are these not for sale in the sbr store? I mean other than the fact that maybe 5 posters tops could actually afford the cover charge for the door of a strip club much less a dance.

TheCentaur

my liquid lapdance (http://www.liquidlapdance.com/)
    How is this better than just not wearing underwear?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    How is this better than just not wearing underwear?
    "Fukkin rookies "

http://jezebel.com/these-liquid-lapd...-un-1138889213

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Game of thrones ftw! Good pic

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow.... a close up of triple d bets.... aka Long Schlong Ron Jeremy!!!!! identical to the guy on the downy bottle.......

First 1234 Last