daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.... a close up of triple d bets.... aka Long Schlong Ron Jeremy!!!!! identical to the guy on the downy bottle.......
    All this time I thought that was TT

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

wow.... a close up of triple d bets.... aka Long Schlong Ron Jeremy!!!!! identical to the guy on the downy bottle.......
    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    All this time I thought that was TT
    You are correct. It is Mr. Warrior.

Donker can be forgiven tho cuz he was unaware that tt's the bastard child of Ron and this fine lil lady:

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

He made a move, got caught, and got lucky. It's poker

/thread

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

identical from the neck up anyways; other than that, one has a big tennis racket while the other doesn't need to compensate

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 4376328 $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 01:17:00 07/07/2014 ET Table 'Barreled In', 6 seats max, Real money Seat 5 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 6 Seat 1 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $606.04, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 2 (playing) : slanina, amount $53.40, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 3 (playing) : sbrman23, amount $75.85, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 4 (sitOut) : Brainfreeze, amount $318.99, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : thecentaur, amount $153.40, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 6 (playing) : AutoDonk, amount $373.30, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    AutoDonk: Small Blind ($1)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to thecentaur: [Kd, Qd]
    slanina: Fold sbrman23: Fold
    thecentaur: Raise [btn] ($7)
    AutoDonk: Call ($6)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call ($5)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Ts, 8d, 4d]
    AutoDonk: Check ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Check ($0)
    thecentaur: Bet [btn] ($12)
    AutoDonk: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise ($146.39)
    thecentaur: Call [btn] ($134.39)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [5s]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Check ($0)
    thecentaur: Check [btn] ($0)
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [As]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Bet ($2)
    thecentaur: Call [btn] ($0.01)
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0)
    thecentaur: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $311.80, Rake $2 Side pot #1 $1.99, Rake $0
    Summary
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $155.39, won $313.79, net $158.40, HoleCards [2s, 3d], HiHand [a straight, ace to five] [5s, 4d, 3d, 2s, As], won $311.80 from main pot, won $1.99 from side pot #1
    Summary thecentaur: bet $153.40, won $0, net $-153.40, HoleCards [Kd, Qd]
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 07-07-14 at 12:25 AM.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Awe poor Centaurdouche, you should be use to seeing nuts all in your mouth! Nothing new to you! Get those nuts in there real good end enjoy your cream jizz facial! After all it's your livelihood, seeing the nuts, suck'in the cream!
    Centaurdouche is the biggest crybaby on here. The little girl was complaining and whining to me for a good 10 minutes in a poker room the other day. Get a grip sissy, it's poker. Vagina's with low self esteem and no heart like Centaurpu*sy shouldn't be allowed to play poker.
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 07-07-14 at 02:02 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

"There is iron in Ant & jammer's words."

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

He said this one was going up bite, he knows your really that guy from back to the future, got the numbers on lock. Exposed...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Name:  CentySmackdown.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  22.7 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not a superuser, just a silly play in the hopes that you fold. One thing you'lll learn quickly while playing poker is that you cant expect others to think like you, cant expect them to do certain things you would do no matter how silly they are.

The question that should be raised is why didnt you fold? You had top pair but a bad kicker, he could have had top pair good kicker, two pair, trips, flush draw, all hands that made calling that bet not worth it.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-07-14 at 11:00 AM.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Name:  CentySmackdown.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  22.7 KB

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Centaurdouche is the biggest crybaby on here. The little girl was complaining and whining to me for a good 10 minutes in a poker room the other day. Get a grip sissy, it's poker. Vagina's with low self esteem and no heart like Centaurpu*sy shouldn't be allowed to play poker.
    Quite a memory you have there

I think you know that in fact you are the one that had a hissy fit because I called your bluff. While examining your river bet I chatted to you about what I thought you could be doing and was thinking out loud, then when I called you blew up because the bluff didn't work.

Theantfucker blows up if there is chat between players during a hand and he loses, put it in your notes

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not a superuser, just a silly play in the hopes that you fold. One thing you'lll learn quickly while playing poker is that you cant expect others to think like you, cant expect them to do certain things you would do no matter how silly they are.

The question that should be raised is why didnt you fold? You had top pair but a bad kicker, he could have had top pair good kicker, two pair, trips, flush draw, all hands that made calling that bet not worth it.
    jtoler I didn't even have top pair

I know he's a wild bluffer so I call with the best hand but he gets there post flop because he's a superuser and knows the cards to come

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    jtoler I didn't even have top pair

I know he's a wild bluffer so I call with the best hand but he gets there post flop because he's a superuser and knows the cards to come
    Im referring to the first post hand, top pair there.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

The fact here is that everyone that play Bite, Zacarias, Hockey, and i can go on with some more players is that they are poker players, and not afraid to loose , therefore , you guys must play poker , not cards.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sinmiedo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sinmiedo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave sinmiedo 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im referring to the first post hand, top pair there.
    oh ok

yeah

As you can see from the next hand its what he does

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

What some peeps are missing is the BIG PICTURE.
    Centy and I actually like each other... we share Irish blood and a profound love for strippers.
    BUT, he's like a misguided Slingblade-ish type fellow... what with his close-minded thoughts regarding race, social issues, etc....

My job is to HELP him, bring him along, EDIFY him; i.e., he's like the red-headed step bro.
    My responsibility is to always show him who lords over whom... who the real boss is.
    No matter the circumstances: my GOOD will trump HIS evil.
    Be it a Town Hall meeting, poker table or Champagne Room.

Poker hands like the above are all part of his edification process...
    in short, just like Will Graham... I know Centaur is "Becoming".
    It's up to me to make him more like Gandhi than Francis Dollarhyde.

Finally, I must confess the shitload of pts I've taken from Centaur in poker has been gratifying: the pizzas taste sweeter, the Outback steaks juicier, and the stripper BJ's deeper... thanks to all the Walmart alcohol I can ply them girlies with.

So, weep not for me... for alas, God has certainly tasked me with an uncommon burden. But, with the help of Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Ms. Carmen Brooks... we'll carry Centaur across the meadows into the Promised Land.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-21-16 at 01:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    The fact here is that everyone that play Bite, Zacarias, Hockey, and i can go on with some more players is that they are poker players, and not afraid to loose , therefore , you guys must play poker , not cards.
    hey, I like playing cards

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    What some peeps are missing is the BIG PICTURE.
    Centy and I actually like each other... we share Irish blood and a profound love for strippers.
    BUT, he's like a misguided Slingblade-ish type fellow... what with his close-minded thoughts regarding race, social issues, etc....

My job is to HELP him, bring him along, EDIFY him; i.e., he's like the red-headed step bro.
    My responsibility is to always show him who lords over whom... who the real boss is.
    No matter the circumstances: my GOOD will trump HIS evil.
    Be it a Town Hall meeting, poker table or Champagne Room.

Poker hands like the above are all part of his edification process...
    in short, just like Will Graham... I know Centaur is "Becoming".
    It's up to me to make him more like Gandhi than Francis Dollarhyde.

Finally, I must confess the shitload of pts I've taken from Centaur in poker has been gratifying: the pizzas taste sweeter, the Outback steaks juicier, and the stripper BJ's deeper... thanks to all the Walmart alcohol I can ply them girlies with.

So, weep not for me... for alas, God has certainly tasked me with an uncommon burden. But, with the help of Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Ms. Carmen Brooks... we'll carry Centaur across the meadows into the Promised Land.
    Well said

Specious, but well said
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-21-16 at 01:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave TheCentaur 18 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    hey, I like playing cards

http://coub.com/view/1islc

Then you know what happens

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Well said

Specious SPOT ON, and well said
    It makes Baby Jesus cry a lil bit every time you misuse that great word;
    A word, btw, THAT I TAUGHT YOU.

My work w/you may never be done.......
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

[QUOTE=BiTeMe UsAdOj;22206757]It makes Baby Jesus cry a lil bit every time you misuse that great word;

My work w/you may never be done.......[/QUOTE]

Biteme, I rarely have to say this but I'm sorry man. I thought centi Being this dumb was you just failing yet another poor soul in teaching them to live a better life. Like The Giant so horrendously failed Seaweed. But man your sling blade metaphor is so amazingly apt. He's so lost your right your work may never be done. I gave you 4 points. My 2 cents worth, and a extra 2 cents because Centi has no cents (sense) of his own..

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    It makes Baby Jesus cry a lil bit every time you misuse that great word;

My work w/you may never be done.......[/QUOTE]

Biteme, I rarely have to say this but I'm sorry man. I thought centi Being this dumb was you just failing yet another poor soul in teaching them to live a better life. Like The Giant so horrendously failed Seaweed. But man your sling blade metaphor is so amazingly apt. He's so lost your right your work may never be done. I gave you 4 points. My 2 cents worth, and a extra 2 cents because Centi has no cents (sense) of his own..
    Great post, chipper. Apology accepted.
    There comes a time when The Lesser has to take responsibility for their own failings... they can't always blame The Master.

You know, if there's one thing I learned while matriculating through Parochial School (well, other than never being alone in a room with a priest), it's that God never gives you anything you can't handle.

Again, God has tasked me with a tremendous burden to transform Centaur's ignorance... BUT ... I promise I will persevere and get him there (eventually). It is an ethereal mission I humbly & gladly accept.

IOW, unlike what The Giant did w/weeder, I will not abandon Centy.
    You will NOT be seeing poster "Centanese" anytime soon.

Lastly, I see Centaur bitchin & whining in that other thread trying so hard to get my attention (like making this thread, for example). I will deal w/that shortly; but for now, the grasshopper needs to learn The Teacher isn't going to hold his hand 24/7.

THAT, plus the fact I gotta email back these 3 skanks on POF so I at least line up 1 BJ for the weekend.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bump.... yep, superuser bitemesfcm classic......... cheating fuk

Auto Donk

oh yah, i forgot to inquire...... explain how the fck your cheating ass decides to reraise with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when u knew centy would call you............ oh, that's right, the guy whose dick you suck in costa rica told you via skype running h's were in the chute....

then u turned around and took it from him in the poop chute!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Why is donker so jelly?
    Could it be all that jizz in his belly?
    We've read the report,
    plus his genital warts,
    that he got from Rocco Baldelli.

READ AUTODONK's OFFICIAL MEDICAL RECORDS HERE

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

In my opinion OJ does not have super user powers, played him almost exclusively 1 on 1 for hours last night and came out ahead. The bottom line is he will make plays that you won't and it's just that simple.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    In my opinion OJ does not have super user powers, played him almost exclusively 1 on 1 for hours last night and came out ahead. The bottom line is he will make plays that you won't and it's just that simple.

Auto Donk

2 4 hearts three bet with nothing.... runnin hearts the cheating piece of shit wins..... potripper merely euphemism for bitemeshitfacecockmaster........ done, with you cheater......... go stalk someone else u stpid fckin' loser.....

Auto Donk

like shoving with nothing but 24 h's after being reraised, only to hit running h's......... yeah, he's so good..... and u were down 2-300, as i saw ur stack slowly get ground down....... had to laff when the cheater called leetreeper with k ten to flop a boat and dust him..... good ol cockmaster superuser...... he's a cheating piece of shit......

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Alot of people play rags for the element of surprise Donker, don't they?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Alot of people play rags for the element of surprise Donker, don't they?
    Of course, just look at the chit hands Tripe shoves with.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

done, with you cheater..........
    Nobody believes that. EVERYBODY knows I pwn what lil gray matter you have.
    Some peeps even posting about it.
    You've become a forum joke... a known obsessive doofus clown.
    Watching me in the shadows play poker in the early morning hours. Yeah, real normal there, Norman Bates.

go stalk someone else u stpid fckin' loser.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

This same Donkey welched on our poker bet, just because I'm kicking his ass. I outed the jackass months ago in this well documented thread: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...what-meow.html

Donkey stalked Jake several months ago to pay on an unofficial 5k bet, yet Donkey can't man up to our official bet. Only further demonstrates the character of this so called "lawyer."

First 1234 Last