katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good work Brad. Will try to get in the scoring column later. lolol as for the BL picture, I am sure that would be a motivator. Lets give ourselves a shot going into the last 2 days.

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

And WillC gets another win for world. He played great, was outplaying EmpireMaker heads up. But Empire went back winning 2 showdowns, the last one with a flush. A few hands later they went again all in, this time postflop (AQ8). Empire AQ was huge favorite vs WillC J8, but this time we lucked it on river, with a miracle 8. Sweet.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    Cue the music!! "and another one bites the dust....." lolol should have won last night too. Ok, strong finish tonight guys and we get back in this thing. Optional, you should have promised winners that pictureof Blacklady I know u have!!! lolol GL guys
    hehe

Hey be careful, we dont want to spook our 11pm stud!

Nice work on the win, and WillC! And Augustus!!

We are on fire!

Just woke up for my tilt at fame. Limbering up now.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

still opti , enkh, kat and blacklady to play. we are in excellent shape.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

going to sleep gl opti, enkh and kat and of course our ace in the hole

Optional

Ugh... sorry team, 4th. I'll have to win the next 2 days in a row now to hold up my end.

My downfall today....

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 3537403
    $0 + $0 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 20:19:00 28/08/2013 ET
    Table 'Table 48124', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $25, Big Blind $50
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : thesituation_can, amount $1508, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : Diesel79_eur, amount $2247, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : ShogunRua_usa, amount $2595, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : Optional_wor, amount $1650, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Diesel79_eur: Small Blind ($25)
    ShogunRua_usa: Big Blind ($50)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to Optional_wor: [Kc, Kd]
    Optional_wor: Call [btn] ($50)
    thesituation_can: Raise ($175)
    Diesel79_eur: Fold
    ShogunRua_usa: Call ($125)
    Optional_wor: Raise [btn] ($300)
    thesituation_can: Call ($125)
    ShogunRua_usa: Call ($125)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Kh, Jh, 6s]
    ShogunRua_usa: Check ($0)
    Optional_wor: Bet [btn] ($450)
    thesituation_can: Raise ($1208)
    ShogunRua_usa: Fold
    Optional_wor: Call [btn] ($758)
    thesituation_can: Show Cards ($0)
    Optional_wor: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [9d]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Tc]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    Optional_wor: Show Cards ($0)
    thesituation_can: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $3341, Rake $0
    Summary thesituation_can: bet $1508, won $3341, net $1833, HoleCards [Qd, Th], HiHand [a straight, nine to king] [Kh, Qd, Jh, Th, 9d], won $3341 from main pot
    Summary Optional_wor: bet $1558, won $0, net $-1558, HoleCards [Kc, Kd]

katstale

Optional u got screwed royal. That was brutal sbrd! Point up the next 2 days. Finish strong we are in good shape.

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines

Enkhbat won. So, we are tied on 2nd now. Congrats to all winners today. And our secret weapon is still to take her turn today

Optional

Day 1

EUR 11
    CAN 10
    USA 9
    World 6

Now

USA 21 +12
    World 16 +10
    EUR 16 +5
    CAN 10 -

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Excellent, absolutely marvellous play by the 2nd half today!!! Come on WORLD!!!!!

Optional

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines

Disappointing tourney for katstale. He outplayed the table, just to loss to a runner runner flush vs r3coil. He ended third, as Stefan folded his place into 2nd :/

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Disappointing tourney for katstale. He outplayed the table, just to loss to a runner runner flush vs r3coil. He ended third, as Stefan folded his place into 2nd :/
    Luck seems to play a huge part in a lot of these results.

Although the really good players do seem to win consistently anyway.

1 more chance fopr the day, and it looks to be a 3 way table. No Cannuck in sight.

katstale

man, I am beat up. been looking at that stuff here for like a month now. I mean seriously. I don't care how good I look I get SBRd. ok, back at it tomorrow.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

URGENT :

hey team as you know yesterday i was blinded out and didnt play a hand with a 1700 stack and blinds at 50/100.and missed a chance to potentially nab us a point. this has been figured out and it was on my end. there is a major problem with my router . the ADSL light flashes consistenly when there is internet. there is no problem. but every 25-30 minute interval the light flashes and then dies for a couple of seconds. when this happens i have no connection. i have tried everything. resetting teh power. taking out all the plugs. automatic IP, manual IP nothing is working. after a power reset it behaves for a maximum of maybe 40 minutes before that ADSL signal flashes but dies for a few seconds (i.e no internet signal).

IF indeed this is a problem with the router then it is likely that this will happen again on thursday. i have called my phone company but even in america they rarely come the day you call them so imagine in the third world.

i dont know what to do . im on wireless so i am going to instead try to hook my computer to the router with an ethernet cable. if this doesnt work im likely going to be able to play only 60% of the fukkin tourney. my uncle is a pro at this but he just left for delhi yesterday.

i have found that the longer i keep it unplugged, the longer it works properly. so im going to keep it off most of the day basically. i have no smart phone to use as a connection. my phone company will replace the router for free and you all know i will do my best to get it. since its india i may even try to bribe then with a couple of hundred rupees to move me up on the list but i dont know. i have several options left that im going to try but beyond that if its a hardware issue then i do not have the knowledge or the tools to fix it.

i can go to my grandparents' house but they go to sleep at 9 pm lmao. this tourney starts for me at 9:30 pm. they have their ritual . i cannot impose. if my uncle were here it would be no problem.

the only other thing i can think of is you guys give me the 11 pm. which is 8:30 am my time. the old timers wake up at 5:30 in the morning and by 8:30 am it would be no problem for me to go there and play the tourney.

im going to work on the router issue. either i work on it a bit and play the 12 pm out and hope for the best or someone switches with me.it would have to be the 10 pm or 11 pm .

i will let you know a few hours before the tourney. but someone please be ready to switch. i thought of a cyber cafe too but these slots are made for US and Canadian players, not us. from 12 pm EST to 11 PM EST it is 9:30 pm IST to 8:30 am IST. all the cafes are closed.

anybody have any other ideas or suggestions lemme know.

man fuk this shit. im sorry guys.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    URGENT :
    hey team as you know yesterday i was blinded out and didnt play a hand with a 1700 stack and blinds at 50/100.and missed a chance to potentially nab us a point. this has been figured out and it was on my end. there is a major problem with my router . the ADSL light flashes consistenly when there is internet. there is no problem. but every 25-30 minute interval the light flashes and then dies for a couple of seconds. when this happens i have no connection. i have tried everything. resetting teh power. taking out all the plugs. automatic IP, manual IP nothing is working. after a power reset it behaves for a maximum of maybe 40 minutes before that ADSL signal flashes but dies for a few seconds (i.e no internet signal).

IF indeed this is a problem with the router then it is likely that this will happen again on thursday. i have called my phone company but even in america they rarely come the day you call them so imagine in the third world.

i dont know what to do . im on wireless so i am going to instead try to hook my computer to the router with an ethernet cable. if this doesnt work im likely going to be able to play only 60% of the fukkin tourney. my uncle is a pro at this but he just left for delhi yesterday.

i have found that the longer i keep it unplugged, the longer it works properly. so im going to keep it off most of the day basically. i have no smart phone to use as a connection. my phone company will replace the router for free and you all know i will do my best to get it. since its india i may even try to bribe then with a couple of hundred rupees to move me up on the list but i dont know. i have several options left that im going to try but beyond that if its a hardware issue then i do not have the knowledge or the tools to fix it.

i can go to my grandparents' house but they go to sleep at 9 pm lmao. this tourney starts for me at 9:30 pm. they have their ritual . i cannot impose. if my uncle were here it would be no problem.

the only other thing i can think of is you guys give me the 11 pm. which is 8:30 am my time. the old timers wake up at 5:30 in the morning and by 8:30 am it would be no problem for me to go there and play the tourney.

im going to work on the router issue. either i work on it a bit and play the 12 pm out and hope for the best or someone switches with me.it would have to be the 10 pm or 11 pm .

i will let you know a few hours before the tourney. but someone please be ready to switch. i thought of a cyber cafe too but these slots are made for US and Canadian players, not us. from 12 pm EST to 11 PM EST it is 9:30 pm IST to 8:30 am IST. all the cafes are closed.

anybody have any other ideas or suggestions lemme know.

man fuk this shit. im sorry guys.
    Damn. Wish I could help. I was disconnected on my tourny yesterday for about 7 minutes so I know how you feel. Was trying to play on my laptop connected to my cell's internet on a bus but I must have hit a dead zone.

Anyway, any chance you can get permission to wirelessly connect to a neighbor's router?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Damn. Wish I could help. I was disconnected on my tourny yesterday for about 7 minutes so I know how you feel. Was trying to play on my laptop connected to my cell's internet on a bus but I must have hit a dead zone.

Anyway, any chance you can get permission to wirelessly connect to a neighbor's router?
    i thought about this bud but i dont know them real well . they basically keep to themselves. there are 3 apartments on my floor . mine and 2 others. one is an old couple that i know doesnt have a computer. the other is a middle aged woman with a son. they have a computer but i feel uncomfortable asking cuz again i dont really know them.

ill see what i can do.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Use your mobile phone as a wireless hotspot.

Optional

cable connect to router should solve the dropout issues.

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wulfman, u able to solve your router issues? If there's no way you can make the 12pm slot, I can take over and push u back to the 3pm, then if anyone on a later slot is willing to switch with 3pm, u can get more time to work on it. Let me know.

Optional

I can swap 8pm for noon if that helps Wulf.

katstale

I am just up and reading my emails. As we had guessed, BL had no electricity and then later when the power came back was unable to access the SBR website. She was having these issues with their website a couple weeks ago, but SBR had figured it out. If the runner runner stuff we have been seeing wasn't bad enuff then we have to deal with all the 3rd world connection issues. geeez! Ok, lets push on. Wulf? Starbucks? or some other local place with free wi fi?

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I can swap 8pm for noon if that helps Wulf.
    12PM ET works good for me if you can still play your normal slot? I had already swapped my 10PM with katstale for the 7PM slot. So katstale may be able to go back to 7PM, leaving 10PM for wulf? Then possibly switch 10PM with 11PM if needed/possible? If wulf definitely can't make 12PM then I (you?) can take it to avoid and empty seat and then play around with the later slots...

katstale

What does Socket error: connection timed out" mean from SBR login to poker. BL emailed me this is what she is seeing now when trying to log in to poker. She also says she is blocked from the SBR website again. Similar to problems she was having 2 weeks ago. THANKYOU SBR for the help.

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Had a dodgy router earlier in the year and had to take it back to the shop for warranty. Took them 4 weeks to get a replacement so I spent most of that downtime at mcdonalds using their free wifi... lmao

Anyways, big day today. I got disconnected twice yesterday and there is no worse feeling especially in this team format. Great to see Wulf giving us an early notice, hopefully we get this sorted before noon.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

dont have a smart phone Beer.
    connected an ethernet adaptor and keeping it close as back up but that is not solving the signal issue opti .
    phone company has not come. says tommorow.
    i rebooted the system , left everything off for ~6 hours and its been working for the past hour.
    i am going to do the same half hour before the tourney.
    im going to chance it.
    im playing the 12 pm .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    What does Socket error: connection timed out" mean from SBR login to poker. BL emailed me this is what she is seeing now when trying to log in to poker. She also says she is blocked from the SBR website again. Similar to problems she was having 2 weeks ago. THANKYOU SBR for the help.

YESS !! that is what i see too sometimes . so black lady didnt play either ? christ thats basically a potential 3 points missed yesterday. she placed third though ?
    anyway most of the time i see license ID session expired. i am 98% sure its a problem on my side, not SBR. as kat said third world bullshit to deal with. the phone box, the phone lines are all exposed to weather here. but as i stated and willC just posted this is a router issue. it is not keeping the signal consistent for long periods of time and dies out at odd intervals and then comes back when it fukkin feels like it. sometimes within minutes , sometimes an hour.

im going to chance it. thanks for sticking by team. and thanks to all of you for keeping us in this thing still.

lets have a repeat of yesterday's performance yah but not by me lmao?

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

12PM ET - Wulfman14
    1PM ET - CookieMonster
    2PM ET - Foxx
    3PM ET - theballsflop
    4PM ET - PanamaBrad
    5PM ET - WillC
    6PM ET - Augustus
    7PM ET - brad89
    8PM ET - Optional
    9PM ET - Enkhbat
    10PM ET - katstale
    11PM ET - blacklady

blacklady
    blacklady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I am sooooooo sorry. Just now got in and its still a little shaky. Will do my best , but the electric and my access by SBR is out of my control. My whole region was blocked for abt 2 weeks. I hope this is not happen again. I am happy for the rest. Promise i will do all i can do to play today. If I am not there u know what happened.
    Points Awarded:

brad89 gave blacklady 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

katstale gave blacklady 900 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by blacklady View Post
    I am sooooooo sorry. Just now got in and its still a little shaky. Will do my best , but the electric and my access by SBR is out of my control. My whole region was blocked for abt 2 weeks. I hope this is not happen again. I am happy for the rest. Promise i will do all i can do to play today. If I am not there u know what happened.
    try your best . best of luck miss.

Optional

only minutes to go. too many words to read.

I am here if needed Wulf

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by blacklady View Post
    Id guess it would be the DDOS protection they are using blocking you.

You share an IP pool with your local neighborhood node by the sounds? Most likely explanation is that one of the other people on your node owns an infected computer that is part of the bot net used to attack SBR.

(or you could be the infected computer yourself, but no more likely than anyone else on the node just because you use the site.)
    Last edited by Optional; 08-29-13 at 11:05 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

im good just connected by ethernet cable . seems to be holding up. let us hope... im taking a chance here .

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    im good just connected by ethernet cable . seems to be holding up. let us hope... im taking a chance here .
    considering everyone talks about wifi when having connect issues. I'd bet the cable resolves the issue for you. Different transmission protocol and maybe the nature of wifi is timing out easier... or soemthing like that.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Optional 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by brad89 View Post
    12PM ET works good for me if you can still play your normal slot? I had already swapped my 10PM with katstale for the 7PM slot. So katstale may be able to go back to 7PM, leaving 10PM for wulf? Then possibly switch 10PM with 11PM if needed/possible? If wulf definitely can't make 12PM then I (you?) can take it to avoid and empty seat and then play around with the later slots...
    Do what you need to with my timing if needed Brad.

First ... 3456789 ... Last