BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

lol, I just read your update in post #1, I had forgotten about the "Wulfman sees dead people" comment/discussion.

That was funny, I was being sarcastic because I had seen a lot of people near that time saying similar things and I was getting kinda annoyed. When I get annoyed, I tend to get sarcastic. To your credit Wulfman, I really appreciated how you resolved that with me and as always... "don't worry about it"... :-)

A recent example of that type of comment that bugs me is the guys that limp/call off a large portion of their stacks with very weak hands and then after the cards are played (and they win) says "I knew he was weak" or something similar.

Now the guy that did that is a very nice guy from what I can see so I do not think there was anything nasty or negative meant but really, you knew I was weak? :-)

Specifics: Me in the BB (@ 100/200) and I had only 5BBs, so the villian (nice guy) limps the SB, so I shove with another 800pts or so with Ac2c. The SB insta-called with 22...... Of course the case 2 hits and I am dead to running straight that does not hit.

So, I would say this, not questioning the call at all (to be honest I cannot remember how much of his stack was the 1000 chips) but either way, the flip is OK I guess.

My concern is more about the limp in SB and the call of all in, if you knew you were playing for all of the chips, the correct play is to shove and give you two ways to win. A call with 22 is nothing more than a prayer that I do not hit ANY pair......... 22 is not strong against ANY hand. His best case outcome was exactly what happened that I had a 2 in my hand.

Anyway, my point was that people saying they "knew" what the person had especially with little to no information and short stacks is silly.

Just a personal pet peeve.. :-)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Beerdog... I sensed posting weakness on your part and "knew" you were gonna write this.......

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    lol, I just read your update in post #1, I had forgotten about the "Wulfman sees dead people" comment/discussion.

That was funny, I was being sarcastic because I had seen a lot of people near that time saying similar things and I was getting kinda annoyed. When I get annoyed, I tend to get sarcastic. To your credit Wulfman, I really appreciated how you resolved that with me and as always... "don't worry about it"... :-)

A recent example of that type of comment that bugs me is the guys that limp/call off a large portion of their stacks with very weak hands and then after the cards are played (and they win) says "I knew he was weak" or something similar.

Now the guy that did that is a very nice guy from what I can see so I do not think there was anything nasty or negative meant but really, you knew I was weak? :-)

Specifics: Me in the BB (@ 100/200) and I had only 5BBs, so the villian (nice guy) limps the SB, so I shove with another 800pts or so with Ac2c. The SB insta-called with 22...... Of course the case 2 hits and I am dead to running straight that does not hit.

So, I would say this, not questioning the call at all (to be honest I cannot remember how much of his stack was the 1000 chips) but either way, the flip is OK I guess.

My concern is more about the limp in SB and the call of all in, if you knew you were playing for all of the chips, the correct play is to shove and give you two ways to win. A call with 22 is nothing more than a prayer that I do not hit ANY pair......... 22 is not strong against ANY hand. His best case outcome was exactly what happened that I had a 2 in my hand.

Anyway, my point was that people saying they "knew" what the person had especially with little to no information and short stacks is silly.

Just a personal pet peeve.. :-)

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=BeerDog99;18135888]lol, I just read your update in post #1, I had forgotten about the "Wulfman sees dead people" comment/discussion.

beer you are the one who stayed quiet while i berated you . you dont remember it properly bud. but my memory is almost absolute in things like this for reasons i dont know why. probably cuz i felt guilty over it. that was over a year ago and when i caught someone bluffing or bluffed someone i acted like an arrogant ass hole. i didnt say bad things just said stuff like "saw that one easy" and "i can read people like a book if i play long enough with them" and "gotcha" or "hahahaaha" if i bluffed someone. no reason to do any of that stuff.just frustrates a player more so after he lost a pot. i dont do any of that anymore and its because of the little back and forth we had. that is what i mean when i say you make people around you better.

anyway if you or BM wanna type some stuff about gummo ill be happy to put him in the top 10 per your requests. cheers BD.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-18-13 at 05:39 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Beerdog... I sensed posting weakness on your part and "knew" you were gonna write this.......
    its not "weakness". as always i am confused by a lot of your posts. especially the quotes over the word knew but as usual beer was taking the fault for something he wasn't guilty of at all. that aint weakness BM and yur quotations should be around that word.

congrats on #2 though bud you are most deserving of it
    but being second to beer has got to have you biting yur finger nails and pulling out yur hair

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kind of a different thread...nice. Trying to rate people by skill is a little funny. So many aspects of "skill". Cash, MTT, SNG, Stud, Omaha, hand reading, tilt control, money management, etc. etc. I know many above average to good tournament players who are terrible at cash. "Skill" can change so quickly in poker. It's a mental game. You can sit down for a few hours a week and plug a few leaks and quickly improve your level...except you may not see results right away. The Blazer poker player today would run circles around the Blazer even just 6 months ago. Not many put in the work and are capable of improving though. We just go through the motions calling others donks and blaming variance and rigged software for our failures. That's why there's still $ in poker. I believe it was our old friend Doyle Brunson who said, men think they know everything about women, cars, and poker. You can't teach them anything different about them.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    its not "weakness". as always i am confused by a lot of your posts. especially the quotes over the word knew but as usual beer was taking the fault for something he wasn't guilty of at all. that aint weakness BM and yur quotations should be around that word.

congrats on #2 though bud you are most deserving of it
    but being second to beer has got to have you biting yur finger nails and pulling out yur hair
    **************************************** **************************************** ***************

*paging BD... paging BD* Cleanup on aisle 5!!!.... er, I mean, EXPLANATION needed to author of post #39.

ASAP please!....
    **************************************** **************************************** ***************

Wulf... TY for including me on the list. You are a gentleman and a scholar. There are many fine peeps running around SBR and are deserving of list placing for their mature/stellar comportment at the tables. The Golden Rule always seemed to make sense to me and I endeavor to try to apply its wisdom at all times. I fall short at times but that is the aspired goal.

Unfortunately, some bad apples running around as well... BUT, more good than bad IMHO so can't let the bad ones mar the poker experience on SBR (in the big picture). As people have observed on more than one occasion, I have a low tolerance for these bad apples -- we all know the usual suspects -- so yes, I engage those twits and fight fire w/fire because I don't feel its right that their immaturity/bad manners/vile spewings should be allowed to ruin the SBR experience for so many. Especially when those clowns try their damnedest to demean those they feel won't fight back (re: bully) b/c some are just trying to have some fun here and.... why should they have to put up with such nonsense and engage in it? They don't. Others will gladly deal with these child-like dunderheads.

As far as biting my nails... ... but I must hasten to add that the only hairs I'm pulling out b/c doggie is ahead of me are the ones below the waist (and I shave my legs).

Add GUMMO to this fine, fine list?
    Pfffft.... I'd rather ship carseller a thousand more points!!!***

*** (I'm j/k wulf )
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14, and Triple_D_Bet

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

u know what fuk this place, they let CS play in tourneys when he doesnt care. They are not his pts he can just go all in raise every hand do whatever the fuk he wants. I take a risk and bubble he stays in cause he figures, the mods at SBR are a bunch of bitches they wont fuk with me and I can steal what I want. To bad I dont live by that coward code and can just not pay what I owe or what I have promised. Letting him run wild here knowing that he is a 50-60 yr old degen gambler that has lost his family cause of his addiction. Why dont you just sell heroin and crack in the sbr store?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Cheers, Wulfy...love you pal. I've berated people's play enough times here on SBR to be removed from the hero list (even though it's usually in jest).

And I can think of countless better all around poker players here than myself.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

*paging BD... paging BD* Cleanup on aisle 5!!!.... er, I mean, EXPLANATION needed to author of post #39.

ASAP please!....

Wulf... TY for including me on the list. You are a gentleman and a scholar. There are many fine peeps running around SBR and are deserving of list placing for their mature/stellar comportment at the tables. The Golden Rule always seemed to make sense to me and I endeavor to try to apply its wisdom at all times. I fall short at times but that is the aspired goal.

Unfortunately, some bad apples running around as well... BUT, more good than bad IMHO so can't let the bad ones mar the poker experience on SBR (in the big picture). As people have observed on more than one occasion, I have a low tolerance for these bad apples -- we all know the usual suspects -- so yes, I engage those twits and fight fire w/fire because I don't feel its right that their immaturity/bad manners/vile spewings should be allowed to ruin the SBR experience for so many. Especially when those clowns try their damnedest to demean those they feel won't fight back (re: bully) b/c some are just trying to have some fun here and.... why should they have to put up with such nonsense and engage in it? They don't. Others will gladly deal with these child-like dunderheads.

As far as biting my nails... ... but I must hasten to add that the only hairs I'm pulling out b/c doggie is ahead of me are the ones below the waist (and I shave my legs).

Add GUMMO to this fine, fine list?
    Pfffft.... I'd rather ship carseller a thousand more points!!!***

*** (I'm j/k wulf )

actually in truth if i could give first place twice it would be to you and errrr doggie. pubic hair ? good . girls like that from what i gather.
    being aggressive and stating what you believe in about principles, honor and integrity, well ain't nothing wrong with it. beer is more quiet about it. you are more vocal. either is fine. actually i am vocal like you as well. don' t take shit from nobody, will call them out and if it turns out i am wrong will always admit it afterwards. as i said if i can put two number ones i would put you and doggie. and lol to "doggie"

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Cheers, Wulfy...love you pal. I've berated people's play enough times here on SBR to be removed from the hero list (even though it's usually in jest).

you my bud tatddy. stood by me and gave me some very kind advice when forum drama was crucifying me. i cannot forget that. as for poker playing , you may not be the best but you are definitely at the top. no reason to be modest about it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    WoRd

First 12