Originally posted on 03/18/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
its not "weakness". as always i am confused by a lot of your posts. especially the quotes over the word knew but as usual beer was taking the fault for something he wasn't guilty of at all. that aint weakness BM and yur quotations should be around that word.

congrats on #2 though bud you are most deserving of it
but being second to beer has got to have you biting yur finger nails and pulling out yur hair
**************************************** **************************************** ***************

*paging BD... paging BD* Cleanup on aisle 5!!!.... er, I mean, EXPLANATION needed to author of post #39.

ASAP please!....
**************************************** **************************************** ***************

Wulf... TY for including me on the list. You are a gentleman and a scholar. There are many fine peeps running around SBR and are deserving of list placing for their mature/stellar comportment at the tables. The Golden Rule always seemed to make sense to me and I endeavor to try to apply its wisdom at all times. I fall short at times but that is the aspired goal.

Unfortunately, some bad apples running around as well... BUT, more good than bad IMHO so can't let the bad ones mar the poker experience on SBR (in the big picture). As people have observed on more than one occasion, I have a low tolerance for these bad apples -- we all know the usual suspects -- so yes, I engage those twits and fight fire w/fire because I don't feel its right that their immaturity/bad manners/vile spewings should be allowed to ruin the SBR experience for so many. Especially when those clowns try their damnedest to demean those they feel won't fight back (re: bully) b/c some are just trying to have some fun here and.... why should they have to put up with such nonsense and engage in it? They don't. Others will gladly deal with these child-like dunderheads.

As far as biting my nails... ... but I must hasten to add that the only hairs I'm pulling out b/c doggie is ahead of me are the ones below the waist (and I shave my legs).

Add GUMMO to this fine, fine list?
Pfffft.... I'd rather ship carseller a thousand more points!!!***

*** (I'm j/k wulf )