Classy post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its only for points quit crying

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Look guys, I don't expect to win all the time and believe me I'm well aware of the so called fuk'in "variance" in poker. However, lately all I get at this fuk'in shit hole poker client is the mother fuker of all bad beats! And it happens in just about every tourney or cash game I play in. If I'm hold'in KK, someone else has AA, if I am fortunate to get AA in the hole, someone will hit trips on me everytime! Even if I'm able to come away with something in the top 20, the rollover cards fuk me over there too. It's fuk'in frustrating as hell to see the same god damn bullshit all the time. Variance? Go shove it up your ass sbr!

I know I complain about it a lot, but god damn it, the shit happens to me so fuk'in often, I feel like it's become some personal vendetta against me. I've put in the playing time and dedication playing here and still get fuk during tourneys and playoff style formats! I've struggle to try and get into the top 50 of every tournament we've played and even if I make it in the top 100, come playoff for the final 20 spots, I still end up with some shitty fuk'in bad beat.

Meanwhile a lucky fuk like Bite, who hasn't even been here barely a full fuk'in year, cashes for $700 in the last poker championship and is currently in 2nd place leading up to the upcoming one! Nothing against him personally, but again, I hang out and watch the tables and see the type of hands certain players always seem to end up with here. Variance is word that does not exists at this shit hole site. Pretty sad, because I really enjoyed playing here early on, until all those "great" software updates changed the game here entirely, into the rigged fuk newbie loving shit fest it is today. And the charity tourneys were nice too, even though I was never "chosen" to fuk'in place in one of those either, let along even make it into finals of any championship, or world series, played here.

So good luck fellas, can't help but wonder if I'd been a fat fuk power poster like tt or an sbr ass kissing republican video making douche bag like opie, I might have faired better, but it's not who the fuk I am, nor should I have to compromise for some asshole site which obviously knows nothing about "real" variance and fair programming in the game. My live play works well for me and that's what I'll be focused on from here on out. Unlike this fuk'in joke software here, which doesn't even qualify as real poker.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-16-12 at 09:40 AM.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what exactly is your theory? That SBR has one of the mods just hanging around the Poker tables switching out your cards when they see you sit down? That makes way more sense than variance.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Mike I think you are the only one ever cheated or bad beat in poker.....I feel for you

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Do you even read what you're posting? You post about the shit being rigged, but then go on to say you've been here for longer than someone else, so the cards should be more forgiving to you. Like i said earlier the system is shit, but you have to play to it. When in rome do as the Romans do.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

So good luck fellas, can't help but wonder if I'd been a fat fuk power poster like tt or an sbr ass kissing republican video making douche bag like opie, I might have faired better,
    Good stuff mike,made me lol but you're wrong about TT being a power poster, he's a power bottom

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Mike-

I think I know the main issue with your bad luck at Poker.......

YOU SUCK!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jnas

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

you seem upset yeah?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

These two poker hands aren't as bad as the bad beat the economy took last week

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mikey is looking for a freebee , a hand-out , because life is not fair

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mike-

I think I know the main issue with your bad luck at Poker.......

YOU SUCK!
    Nobody sucks at life as bad as you opie! You stupid fuk'in texans can't even have a parade for veterans without putting them on some railroad tracks and getting them killed! You must be so proud of your state, you dumb fuk'in hillbilly. "Come to texas where dumb fuks kill veterans and worship a fuk'in shitty losing football team." Fuk'in Mexicans got more brains than you boy.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-16-12 at 12:11 PM.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look guys, I don't expect to win all the time and believe me I'm well aware of the so called fuk'in "variance" in poker. However, lately all I get at this fuk'in shit hole poker client is the mother fuker of all bad beats! And it happens in just about every tourney or cash game I play in. If I'm hold'in KK, someone else has AA, if I am fortunate to get AA in the hole, someone will hit trips on me everytime! Even if I'm able to come away with something in the top 20, the rollover cards fuk me over there too. It's fuk'in frustrating as hell to see the same god damn bullshit all the time. Variance? Go shove it up your ass sbr!

I know I complain about it a lot, but god damn it, the shit happens to me so fuk'in often, I feel like it's become some personal vendetta against me. I've put in the playing time and dedication playing here and still get fuk during tourneys and playoff style formats! I've struggle to try and get into the top 50 of every tournament we've played and even if I make it in the top 100, come playoff for the final 20 spots, I still end up with some shitty fuk'in bad beat.

Meanwhile a lucky fuk like Bite, who hasn't even been here barely a full fuk'in year, cashes for $700 in the last poker championship and is currently in 2nd place leading up to the upcoming one! Nothing against him personally, but again, I hang out and watch the tables and see the type of hands certain players always seem to end up with here. Variance is word that does not exists at this shit hole site. Pretty sad, because I really enjoyed playing here early on, until all those "great" software updates changed the game here entirely, into the rigged fuk newbie loving shit fest it is today. And the charity tourneys were nice too, even though I was never "chosen" to fuk'in place in one of those either, let along even make it into finals of any championship, or world series, played here.

So good luck fellas, can't help but wonder if I'd been a fat fuk power poster like tt or an sbr ass kissing republican video making douche bag like opie, I might have faired better, but it's not who the fuk I am, nor should I have to compromise for some asshole site which obviously knows nothing about "real" variance and fair programming in the game. My live play works well for me and that's what I'll be focused on from here on out. Unlike this fuk'in joke software here, which doesn't even qualify as real poker.
    As part of the SBR detective squad I did some research into this matter. I have some surprising results.

It seems you made one too many sexually explicit advances towards Jonalyn. SBR staff decided you had to be penalized for it.

SBR corporate paid a sum between $4000-$6000 to have a private software developer to formulate an anti-mikejamm program. Specifics of this program have been difficult to obtain. Thanks to Thegiant and greenhippo we have deduced that on any given hand at a 10 player table you will only win this hand 4% of the time. However, preflop you will have a 23% chance of winning and if all 10 players see the flop you will have a 28% chance to win the hand. Continuing, if all 10 players see the turn you will have a 32% of winning. Finally if all 10 players see the river you will have a 35% chance of winning but you will only win 4% of the time if all 10 players show their hands.

greenhippo, Thegiant and myself have spoken to SBR higher ups and they will strongly consider removing the anti-mikejamm program if you make a video apologizing about your poor behavior in the past and currently giving specifics about posting/chat habits that you will improve upon.

Regards, SBR Detective Squad
    Points Awarded:

EDDIE MONEY LINE gave hels 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Mikey is looking for a freebee , a hand-out , because life is not fair
    Don't need or want a free anything. I've already elected the right guy along with all the other intelligent Americans! Your guy got his ass handed to him, burns your republican ass doesn't it?
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave mikejamm 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sam Odom

mikey , your poker posts define you and your mentality perfectly

Last edited by Sam Odom; 11-16-12 at 11:59 AM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    So what exactly is your theory? That SBR has one of the mods just hanging around the Poker tables switching out your cards when they see you sit down? That makes way more sense than variance.
    You have to understand how programming works, if you're not computer literate, then you don't get it. It's a program, and you sign into it, it has your information and parameters as a player. And yes it can be manipulated to have a certain outcome against or for certain players. Which is exactly what happens here. Why do you think a newbie gets great cards during his first tourney? Or one fuk'in guy at your table will run hot and beat you at every fuk'in showdown? You call that variance? Come the fuk on, how fuk'in stupid do you have to be, to sit here and play night after night and watch how fuk'in redundant this shitty software is? A prime example is how the tourneys are "timed" to end the way they do. Someone has to program that software to operate like that! You think it just fuk'in magically ends up that way?
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-16-12 at 11:26 AM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    As part of the SBR detective squad I did some research into this matter. I have some surprising results.

It seems you made one too many sexually explicit advances towards Jonalyn. SBR staff decided you had to be penalized for it.

SBR corporate paid a sum between $4000-$6000 to have a private software developer to formulate an anti-mikejamm program. Specifics of this program have been difficult to obtain. Thanks to Thegiant and greenhippo we have deduced that on any given hand at a 10 player table you will only win this hand 4% of the time. However, preflop you will have a 23% chance of winning and if all 10 players see the flop you will have a 28% chance to win the hand. Continuing, if all 10 players see the turn you will have a 32% of winning. Finally if all 10 players see the river you will have a 35% chance of winning but you will only win 4% of the time if all 10 players show their hands.

greenhippo, Thegiant and myself have spoken to SBR higher ups and they will strongly consider removing the anti-mikejamm program if you make a video apologizing about your poor behavior in the past and currently giving specifics about posting/chat habits that you will improve upon.

Regards, SBR Detective Squad
    You know what hels? You use to post some reasonable view points regarding this. Now you just post stupid shit! Go back and keep drink'in the sbr ass kool-aid, it's rotted and fuk'in brainwashed you well. Sbr detective squad? More like the sbr dicksuk'in squad.

Sam Odom

mikey , a youtube video is to blame

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep chirping you idiot cricket

black and annoying and needs everything handed to him

hey mike you are a piece of shi$

why dont you bring your cricket but on down to Texas and see how we send your ass back, trust me if we can fuc# up parades then we for sure can fuk you up

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

You have to understand how programming works, if you're not computer literate, then you don't get it. It's a program, and you sign into it, it has your information and parameters as a player. And yes it can be manipulated to have a certain outcome against or for certain players. Which is exactly what happens here. Why do you think a newbie gets great cards during his first tourney? Or one fuk'in guy at your table will run hot and beat you at every fuk'in showdown? You call that variance? Come the fuk on, how fuk'in stupid do you have to be, to sit here and play night after night and watch how fuk'in redundant this shitty software is? A prime example is how the tourneys are "timed" to end the way they do. Someone has to program that software to operate like that! You think it just fuk'in magically ends up that way?

mikejamm

Like I said fellas, no hard feelings, I'm just done fuk'in around with rigged poker shit and a web site that has no integrity to want to make it right. I'm a good live player and there's no need for me to waste my fuk'in time here playing at a rigged shit hole like this. And you can bet your ass, when I'm sitting at a live televised event in the near future, wearing sponsor logos of every fuk'in site out there, you can bet this fuk'in shit hole won't be one of them, but I will let you all know in my own subtle way, just so you'll be able to say, "Yeah I played online with that guy, and he was right about how fuk'in rigged the poker at sbr is!"

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

another who is gonna conquer poker world

Sam Odom

Like I said fellas, no hard feelings, I'm just done fuk'in around with rigged poker shit and a web site that has no integrity to want to make it right. I'm a good live player and there's no need for me to waste my fuk'in time here playing at a rigged shit hole like this. And you can bet your ass, when I'm sitting at a live televised event in the near future, wearing sponsor logos of every fuk'in site out there, you can bet this fuk'in shit hole won't be one of them, but I will let you all know in my own subtle way, just so you'll be able to say, "Yeah I played online with that guy, and he was right about how fuk'in rigged the poker at sbr is!"

Saved for posterity...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

If you feel SBR is f*&^ing you at the poker table, why are you even playing there? Seems to me if your getting screwed night after night, common sense would say to not play here,JMO.

later

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post

If you feel SBR is f*&^ing you at the poker table, why are you even playing there?

Because betpoints = free

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    No, SBR has nothing really to do with it. They just bought the poker software which is a typical "online" RNG algorithm.

If there are short stacks, further in the tourney, bubble, their odds are decreased vs bigger stacks.
    This is done so they are eliminated faster and "open" up another tourney. Thus more buy-ins in less time.
    Obviously there is no "money" or "other" tourneys at SBR but this is already programmed into the RNG.

Rigging it completely would be a waste of SBR's time except maybe pro's vs non pro's in Cash Games.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    keep chirping you idiot cricket

hey mike you are a piece of shi$

why dont you bring your cricket but on down to Texas and see how we send your ass back, trust me if we can fuc# up parades then we for sure can fuk you up
    Hate to break the news to you texas dumb shit, but I'm about as white as they come. My dad was Irish and mom was Cherokee Indian, but I didn't get much of that, my sisters did though. I'm just a good 'ol blue eyed brown hair liberal who works everyday asshole. I would come to texas, but that fuk'in dust bowl is about to dry up and blow the fuk away anyway! Plus, your phony ass god just makes you more fuk'in stupid. Where was your fuk'in god when some idiot drove a parade float onto some RR tracks without enough clearance to get all the way across? Bush and Perry, two texas retards who couldn't govern their way out of a room with one door.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    No, SBR has nothing really to do with it. They just bought the poker software which is a typical "online" RNG algorithm.

If there are short stacks, further in the tourney, bubble, their odds are decreased vs bigger stacks.
    This is done so they are eliminated faster and "open" up another tourney. Thus more buy-ins in less time.
    Obviously there is no "money" or "other" tourneys at SBR but this is already programmed into the RNG.

Rigging it completely would be a waste of SBR's time except maybe pro's vs non pro's in Cash Games.
    K13, I don't wanna say you contradict yourself here bro, but I think we both know what the fuk is going on here. The only part you got wrong was the "SBR has nothing really to do with it." These algorithms can be changed and adjusted by the site owner/programmer. The only real true variance is when the cards are being physically shuffled and dealt at a real live table. Anything online can be manipulated, just like that rigged fuk'in casino is.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hate to break the news to you texas dumb shit, but I'm about as white as they come. My dad was Irish and mom was Cherokee Indian, but I didn't get much of that, my sisters did though. I'm just a good 'ol blue eyed brown hair liberal who works everyday asshole. I would come to texas, but that fuk'in dust bowl is about to dry up and blow the fuk away anyway! Plus, your phony ass god just makes you more fuk'in stupid. Where was your fuk'in god when some idiot drove a parade float onto some RR tracks without enough clearance to get all the way across? Bush and Perry, two texas retards who couldn't govern their way out of a room with one door.
    Ohhhhh.....so you're a pie face.

That explains a lot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bad beats happen. Grab a deck of cards deal yourself aces vs kings and put out the flop turn and river and eventually your kings will beat aces. Everyone easily remembers the bad beats but soons forgets the times they were lucky.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you don't even understand simple genetics of 50 + 50 you should get back to your teepee and hibernate for the winter.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    quad aces out to the royal flush
    All of these bad beats makes me wanna play more!!! 3PM tourney here I come... FOR ANOTHER BAD BEAT!!!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    We have a Mitt Romney voter over here.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jump piece of shit

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

If you don't even understand simple genetics of 50 + 50 you should get back to your teepee and hibernate for the winter.
    That's right asshole! I can out drink your stupid ass and shoot you in face with a fuk'in arrow! I'm sure you already take plenty of c u m shots to the face!

First 1234 Last