Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Glitch...disconnected on purpose. Seriously? Who does that for a point poker game...especially someone who just won a ridic amount of points. You are a class act, sir. Merry X mas.

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 1144410 $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 17:47:00 24/12/2011 ET Table 'Ambition', 10 seats max, Real money Seat 5 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10 Seat 1 (playing) : biglouie66, amount $66.65, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 2 (playing) : Optional, amount $107.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 3 (playing) : tatddy, amount $175.45, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 4 (playing) : ronpaul2008, amount $239.15, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : glitch, amount $90.15, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 9 (playing) : bennyt, amount $263.60, amount bet $0, penalty (None) bennyt: Small Blind ($1) biglouie66: Big Blind ($2) ** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to tatddy: [Ac, Ad] Optional: Fold tatddy: Raise ($6) ronpaul2008: Fold glitch: Call ($6) bennyt: Fold biglouie66: Fold ** Dealing Flop ** Community cards: [8d, Jc, 7h] tatddy: Bet ($10) glitch: Raise ($23) tatddy: Raise ($169.45) tatddy: Show Cards ($0) glitch: Show Cards ($0) ** Dealing Turn ** Community cards: [3c] ** Dealing River ** Community cards: [2s] ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** tatddy: Show Cards ($0) glitch: Show Cards ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $58, Rake $3 Side pot #1 $146.45, Rake $0 Summary tatddy: bet $185.45, won $204.45, net $19, HoleCards [Ac, Ad], HiHand [a pair of aces] [Ad, Ac, Jc, 8d, 7h], won $58 from main pot, won $146.45 from side pot #1 Summary glitch: bet $29, won $0, net $-29, HoleCards [Ah, Jh]
    lol fukkin loser-ass crybaby.

yeah i unplugged my internet because i didnt want to lose my 30 points by folding huh?? or theres 2 aces on the board and action so i think my jacks are probably good and want to see the river so desperately??

this doesnt even make any sense you goddamn imbecile.

and the only time ill leave without checking to see if the person wants me to stay so they can win some back will be
    a: they're playin like an asshole (loose bully) and i want to move to a different table.
    b: i have to leave.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    lol fukkin loser-ass crybaby.

yeah i unplugged my internet because i didnt want to lose my 30 points by folding huh?? or theres 2 aces on the board and action so i think my jacks are probably good and want to see the river so desperately??

this doesnt even make any sense you goddamn imbecile.

and the only time ill leave without checking to see if the person wants me to stay so they can win some back will be
    a: they're playin like an asshole (loose bully) and i want to move to a different table.
    b: i have to leave
    you always leave me....not that i blame you since you suck and you know i'd win

Glitch

or i guess those aces are pocket aces in that hand. if i have top pair J with an ace kicker and i why wouldnt i want to call? or i knew you had aces or what at the time of d/c or what?? ridiculous. but i see they werent on the board now.

anyways i guess this is getting old now but you just have to adjust your game- not cry about things. (hit n runs) thats everybodys point.

some people really like eating those points from people trying to scramble up a big hit fast or playing loosely. others just want to play a different sort of style. that is the preference involved.

RudyRuetigger

also i dont think i ever criticized someone buying in small. its their business. i do ask sbr to make more tables where the min buyin is higher and i do criticize ratholing and hit n run.

glitch if you want to defend yourself sitting with a small stack thats fine, but i guarantee you if we have any decent poker players here they will know right off the bat you suck, why? because you are minimizing strategic play throughout the hand, simple as that.

Glitch

i guess those were pocket aces in the disconnect hand. still top pair with an ace kicker- i would assume most people would want to call there.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you always leave me....not that i blame you since you suck and you know i'd win
    not true. you were the first person to cry about a hit and run. a looong time ago at the beginning of online poker, we made a little bet to see if you were raising almost every hand or not and you kinda were- but we called the bet a push.

pretty sure i schooled you with no cards last time we played. caught you tryin to play tight with most of your roll in heads up . remember?

that wasnt that long ago but i dont play you much. come to the 2-4 (80 to 200) table more, ill be there starting with around 88 chips- you can play however you want. would only leave if you were bullying very badly with a large stack.

can you remember a different time we've played? also having trouble; maybe you see me in tournaments and they switch my table or something hahaha.

PS i dont care about a pissing contest here; ill play easy games when i want and i will prefer that they are fair. also i will play fairly as always as a bonus.

Glitch

also i dont think i ever criticized someone buying in small. its their business. i do ask sbr to make more tables where the min buyin is higher and i do criticize ratholing and hit n run.

glitch if you want to defend yourself sitting with a small stack thats fine, but i guarantee you if we have any decent poker players here they will know right off the bat you suck, why? because you are minimizing strategic play throughout the hand, simple as that.
    im definitely not saying im a good player. i just win a little back here and there once in a while.

not defending anything- im trying to teach you that your playing style makes people want to leave the game, setups dont always work, bullying only puts you to the advantage for a short period of time, and things like that.

theres a lot you seem to be missing here. im dont here. will read this later

RudyRuetigger

i guess those were pocket aces in the disconnect hand. still top pair with an ace kicker- i would assume most people would want to call there.

not true. you were the first person to cry about a hit and run. a looong time ago at the beginning of online poker, we made a little bet to see if you were raising almost every hand or not and you kinda were- but we called the bet a push.

pretty sure i schooled you with no cards last time we played. caught you tryin to play tight with most of your roll in heads up . remember?

that wasnt that long ago but i dont play you much. come to the 2-4 (80 to 200) table more, ill be there starting with around 88 chips- you can play however you want. would only leave if you were bullying very badly with a large stack.

can you remember a different time we've played? also having trouble; maybe you see me in tournaments and they switch my table or something hahaha.

PS i dont care about a pissing contest here; ill play easy games when i want and i will prefer that they are fair. also i will play fairly as always as a bonus.
    oh you were who i argued about bullying? ...yes i won that bet (i posted the hand histories in a thread to prove it). i raised on my button.

Hint: raising on the button heads up isn't bullying, its called standard.

im definitely not saying im a good player. i just win a little back here and there once in a while.

not defending anything- im trying to teach you that your playing style makes people want to leave the game, setups dont always work, bullying only puts you to the advantage for a short period of time, and things like that.

theres a lot you seem to be missing here. im dont here. will read this later
    im missing nothing. you seem to be missing class.

when i was playing bitemeusadoj playing heads up, someone sat down. i politely asked if we could play heads up and he said no problem and left. why? he couldve stayed...no he had a little bit of etiquette

sit with your min buyins, its legal, but when you get down to fukkin nothing, atleast reload to your min buyin amount or kindly leave. sometimes when i play people on sbr and i don't have enough to reload to a full buyin but i know they play full buyins, i sit out and leave. i am ruining the game.

and for the last time, i wasn't bitching about min buyins (not sure when you are finally going to realize this) and i didnt create the other thread.

RudyRuetigger

by the way, why would i want to play you for 88 chips at 2/4?

we might as well flip coins because thats all youre trying to do with 22 buyins

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Just say no to all in disconnects allowed in the ring games
    agreed

Glitch

oh you were who i argued about bullying? ...yes i won that bet (i posted the hand histories in a thread to prove it). i raised on my button.

Hint: raising on the button heads up isn't bullying, its called standard.

im missing nothing. you seem to be missing class.

when i was playing bitemeusadoj playing heads up, someone sat down. i politely asked if we could play heads up and he said no problem and left. why? he couldve stayed...no he had a little bit of etiquette

sit with your min buyins, its legal, but when you get down to fukkin nothing, atleast reload to your min buyin amount or kindly leave. sometimes when i play people on sbr and i don't have enough to reload to a full buyin but i know they play full buyins, i sit out and leave. i am ruining the game.

and for the last time, i wasn't bitching about min buyins (not sure when you are finally going to realize this) and i didnt create the other thread.
    you are bitching about minimum buy-ins right now idiot and the playing style their low risk nature often accompanies. (not sure when you are going to realize this) and if you didnt have enough to reload, why/how would you stay there anyway? if you mean after playing ONE hand, if you did not win it- keep rebuying up to the minimum. get outta here clown.

its not ruining the game. its just changing the game. it only ruins it for people who cant/ dont adjust (you apparently). i dont care who plays how, because i adjust to it. if i cant adjust then i will just leave.

you didnt Really win the bet. you got partial credit because if you dont include some hands you wanted to not include in seeing if you were actually raising everytime, was mostly from the sb. i paid you anyway because of a technicality but i was correct about the relative uncomfortably your consistent raises were causing. you refunded half the bet because i was right in essence but you had worded the bet to not include certain hands.

-too much raising for how i want to play = i am leaving. if you dont like it, you can lick my scrotum.
    -ive also requested heads up and obliged requests for heads up- that IS ettiquette. someone not playing with the size stack that You want, or not playing the right style that you like- that is not.
    ........................................ ................

- we werent arguing about bullying initially- you were crying about a hit and run and i was kind enough to explain to you that at the time, that level of aggression (whether its high enough to be bullying or not)- was not one against which i wanted to play at the time. you made a thread about it- fukkin whining about a hit and run after we played for probably 15 or 20 minutes.

pps: you dont know that you are missing things because you are missing them. that is why it seems like you are missing nothing. crying and whining and wanting people to leave is lacking class- not leaving.

unless youre up big or suddenly or something and just running away with the bag; but this is not billiards. playing pool- you can lose some and hustle someone later for double or nothing. in poker when you lose your chips- they are no longer yours. just stop losing your chips so much then maybe that will help dry the tears kid

Glitch

by the way, why would i want to play you for 88 chips at 2/4?

we might as well flip coins because thats all youre trying to do with 22 buyins
    to get 88 chips or the next 88 after reload or to get them from whoever else sits. are you slow or man?? plus since people hit you so much (before they run away)

but if you really want an answer- you wouldnt want to play that game. you personally. your style is lame- it completely consists of reading the other persons strength and then making a bet you feel they shouldnt be able to call with that board/ strength level/ preflop moves etc. then replicating the those same moves with a good hand later. thats why its hard for you to play in certain situations.

it would be dangerous for you- 88 points at a time because the other person can call more often or make bets not being afraid to be reraised etc, knowing they can only lose a little at a time. ive seen your style for a while then when you had a buncha chips then lost it all and were playing- i just used it on you because you had tightened up and had that mentality in the front of your poker-brain, and took a fair amount of chips from you- this feels like 2 weeks ago- no idea when that was. 3 weeks?
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave Glitch 88 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    taz01 just did the same thing against me.

Hard to be sure a person has done it on purpose though. Do the rules work differently if a person has used their 2 free disconnects? ie: can they only do it twice on purpose anyway?
    This Taz01 prick did it again today. And made it REALLY obvious this time.

Think it's the third time Ive seen it now.

This guy is definitely a cheat. And somehow can do it more than twice.

RudyRuetigger

gl glitch

vesuvius played 1 hand against me on his button. won 179 pot and left (the worst part is i wouldve trusted him with one of my over the limit bets)

guys PLEASE turn in those disconnects
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-12-12 at 09:41 PM.

Glitch

gl glitch

vesuvius played 1 hand against me on his button. won 179 pot and left (the worst part is i wouldve trusted him with one of my over the limit bets)

guys PLEASE turn in those disconnects
    yeah that is bad etiquette and not cool for sure. I and many other people do strongly agree. some people dont know, and some people are much closer to the strategy line with semi-similar practices. but theres not an excuse for that unless you somehow cant think that etiquette matters in poker.

you should be able to figure out that is slimey even if you don't know. and if you dont know and dont care then that is another problem for sure.

in the same way- intentional disconnects should be hard to detect. i'd never even considered the concept before being accused of that. sometimes it just happens, sometimes its inconvenient.

thanks for the points.

RudyRuetigger

maybe best thing to do is list those that actually respect other people.

might be a shorter list

have too many to add

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Rudy I will hit n run you if I can ever get the hit part down. I have however mastered the run (usually broke)

I actually am on self imposed ring game hiatus after losing a pot over 4k to rickysteve when I was a 70 30 favorite when the chips went in. Not that one hand of course would bother me but this is probably the 15 straight very large pot I have lost and I was favored pretty decently in at least 10 of them.

Good Luck

RudyRuetigger

yea i dont plan on playing him again until i have atleast 20 buyins

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

what a great thread

Letsplayfast
    Letsplayfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I have been "Hitting and running" my whole poker career, no wonder my opponents don't like me! All this time I thought it was because I beat them stupid every time I played and leaving a winner when I hit my nut... Now I know how to get back in their good graces, just sit there and lose it back to them! Dumb

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Letsplayfast View Post
    I have been "Hitting and running" my whole poker career, no wonder my opponents don't like me! All this time I thought it was because I beat them stupid every time I played and leaving a winner when I hit my nut... Now I know how to get back in their good graces, just sit there and lose it back to them! Dumb
    well it may sound illogical or foolish on the surface but there are often points in life when you realize manners do matter. it sounds like you understand now that it is bad manners- what you do from that point forward is really your business.

but in many places in the old west,- you would get shot and they would probably split the pot.

these are two different things:
    1. 'not leaving immediately' after "benefiting from a hand of poker's inherent luck (especially (but not only) if accompanied by bad playing of the benefactor, and/or a reasonably paced table"
    2. losing all the money back. you always have control over your playing style.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Well stated Glitch, thanks!

RudyRuetigger

well it may sound illogical or foolish on the surface but there are often points in life when you realize manners do matter. it sounds like you understand now that it is bad manners- what you do from that point forward is really your business.

but in many places in the old west,- you would get shot and they would probably split the pot.

these are two different things:
    1. 'not leaving immediately' after "benefiting from a hand of poker's inherent luck (especially (but not only) if accompanied by bad playing of the benefactor, and/or a reasonably paced table"
    2. losing all the money back. you always have control over your playing style.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Deadphish is the biggest piece of shit playing SBR poker

He buys in for 12.50 and logs out if he doubles up ,

30 minutes later he is back with 12.50 again

Rinse and repeat,

Loser does this 24/7

Pretty sure he only sleeps while he waits for the 30 minutes to pass
    I agree that Deadphish is an obnoxious hit and run player. I usually sit out when this guy joins the table. Don't play with him.

tb1984

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Also is slowrolling just playing slow? And if so, how is that an advantage?
    Just in case that you are still not sure about the "slowrolling".

Definition from http://pokerterms.com/slowroll.html:

Slowroll: To take an inordinate amount of time to call an all-in bet or raise as the last player to act and nobody else besides the all-in player remaining in the hand, all while holding the nuts. It is considered very unsportsmanlike.

You can also look up in Google, and there are a lot of explanations and youtube videos about it. I can give you one example:

You play against a player in a hand that you have aces or kings, and he all-ins preflop. Then you take a long time(i.e 5-10 minutes) to call his all-in. This is a bad poker etiquette.

People do slowrolling to piss off other players.
    Last edited by tb1984; 01-17-12 at 03:50 AM.

tb1984

oh look...another 20minute post rambling about stupid shit
    its so easy to come in, skim his long boring ass posts in 10 sec., spend 1 minute typing something out, and let him pound his fukkin keyboard for 20minutes
    I laugh so much every time I read this part.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

hitnrun hitnrun hitnrun alert...

hockey216

RudyRuetigger

mighty_maron

acts like he knows a shit ton about poker. has to hit n run an admitted loser (myself) for 60 points. yea he is a big shot...although do i expect anything different? no. look at the first page of his posts.

have no clue what kinda person actually needs to hit n run to save up points for a pizza ..after getting pissed when they leave, i realize how sorry of a life they lead...take kkekuc for instance that ratholes 12 points...or 6 cents.

hey maron, dont spend my $3 all in one place

i sit to play poker, unfortunately most guys sit to win 50 cents
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 02-08-12 at 09:56 AM.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

mighty_maron

acts like he knows a shit ton about poker. has to hit n run an admitted loser (myself) for 100 points. yea he is a big shot
    I play at the rings on SBR for only one reason. That reason is to clear the 3x for MTT winnings. I had to clear 1800 points and when I do so I am done. I got done...you feel how you feel.

tb1984

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I play at the rings on SBR for only one reason. That reason is to clear the 3x for MTT winnings. I had to clear 1800 points and when I do so I am done. I got done...you feel how you feel.
    Clearing rollovers is the lame excuse that every freaking hit and run players at SBR use. http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/1496...-assholes.html

Also, I agree with Rudy, I mean come on this is SBR poker points (which must be 3x rollovered), it's not real money. SBR poker community is small, just play with good manners then everyone will play with you.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mighty maron is also a point stiff

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Playing for SBR poker points at the ring table =

All this venom for seventeen fiddy
    Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Mighty maron is also a point stiff
    someone has fallen on hard times

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Frequently, I only have 5 or 10 minutes or my kid needs something or my wife is bitching about something, so I play a few hands and leave and come back. But I mostly lose and I don't really give 2 shits because it is for points and just fun. I have never played poker anywhere else on the web, but from what I can glean, unless you have a supercomputer, a really good bot program, excellent heads up analysis software, a boatload of cash, and lots of time then you might as well give them your money and take the dog for a walk, it will be healthier.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    but from what I can glean, unless you have a supercomputer, a really good bot program, excellent heads up analysis software, a boatload of cash, and lots of time then you might as well give them your money and take the dog for a walk, it will be healthier.
    So you have to have a really good bot program, which automates play so you don't have to play, but you also need lots of time to play. Combine that with a few million dollars of software and hardware and it's all over.

However if someone invests time in working on their game, purchases analysis software, and uses proper bankroll management, they are probably going to bulldoze casual players who walk their dog in between hands.

kkekuc1
    kkekuc1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

u are a facccking lost puppy,cry baby!i will always hit and run whit u f mrf tr..amp!
    Last edited by kkekuc1; 02-08-12 at 05:22 PM.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kkekuc1 View Post
    u are a facccking lost puppy,cry baby!i will always hit and run whit u f mrf tr..amp!

First ... 34567 Last