ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Here's Henry Hill's Official Docu Record

After listening to this little kid gloat and brag and insult 75% of the board this weekend, I decided to take a look at his posts over the weekend to see exactly what he posted for his plays. He claimed his posted picks were 8-0. In true SBR fashion he is lying 50% of the time. Here is what I found and if you think it is incorrect than feel free to check for yourself. Also, to give him the benefit of the doubt I even counted picks that were just discreetly posted and buried in someone else's threads (you know, where if you lose no one notices, but if you win you can say "told you so") as well as picks from actual threads he started....

Correctly picked BEFORE the game

UCLA ML ( -155 Fav who won by the skin of their balls in OT)
    North Carolina ML ( -125 Fav)
    Kentucky ML (-121 Fav)
    San Francisco +14

Posted and said he had AFTER game was over or still in play but largely decided

WVU ML (his first post of the weekend, after game was already over)
    Clippers ML (after game was already over)
    Lakers +3 (posted this play in the 3rd Qtr when up by 30+ points)
    Knicks +3 (posted in 3rd qtr with NY up)

So basically his supposed 8-0 is actually documented 4-0 including 3 ML favorites. Certainly nothing to try and take over the forum with Henry. After your barrelled-in UCLA debacle of 2 weeks ago you'll need to show a little more before anyone gives you any respect. Now of course your gonna say "I dont give a crap what anyone thinks I went 8-0 and Im getting cash, blah, blah, blah). So before you come in here with your predictible response let me say this....Maybe you did go 8-0 for real and you're cashing today. If so good for you and congrats. Or maybe you're just a little pimple faced kid who makes air bets from his mom's basement. Either way, the point of this thread was just to show what is "documented" by you here and your only 4-0 this past weekend with 3 ML favorites. Now run along little Henry..............
    Points Awarded:

Joe Sharp gave ehp6737 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

muldoon gave ehp6737 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

VegasInsider gave ehp6737 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 10 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Joe Sharp, frizzelli, DrStale, yisman, VegasInsider, pstaff1989, KGambler, beerman2619, Jonah, and yurnero

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Who in the blue hell is HenryHill. Nice job though on calling out a bullshit record.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Who in the blue hell is HenryHill. Nice job though on calling out a bullshit record.
    Attention ho of the week, March 7th through 13th.

ehp6737

doubleJ this guy is front runner for the next attention ho. he tried hijacking PT this weekend

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I love it, guys blasts me, makes a thread about me, claims my thread is about him, what a fukkin joke this guy is. I would pay money to see him hit above 55% on 100 plays or more.
    Well done sir.

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU was posted before the game started. So thats 5-0. Mods refused to allow sveral of my posts to go up on players talk when I was still on restricted access. I posted my knicks play at halftime when it was a 2 pt game.

I did not post the laker game before it started bc I was at my buddy's house watching the game and don't live, breathe, and eat SBR like you. I DID hit that play, and could care less whether you believe me or not. I made the clippers bet from my blackberry at a restraunt while eating dinner, and therefore didnt post that one before the game either. But i did hit it. Again, could care less whether you believe me or not, just setting the record straight.

OFFICIAL Record: 8-0

Again, you can hate/doubt/try to rattle me all you want, but it just ain't gonna work brotha. Again, at the end of the day, no matter what is said, the SCOREBOARD just doesn't lie. Scoreboard: 8-0

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wonder if the guy even realizes what a joke he is on the forum, wow you went 4-0 with 3 ml favs i would be proud of that retardation. Also the guy has failed under different posting names and had to cower and hide and change his identity because he is too ashamed. The patheticness this goof exudes is unmatchable.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I wonder if the guy even realizes what a joke he is on the forum, wow you went 4-0 with 3 ml favs i would be proud of that retardation. Also the guy has failed under different posting names and had to cower and hide and change his identity because he is too ashamed. The patheticness this goof exudes is unmatchable.
    lol a talentless ass clown he is. Remember, only count the winners! lol

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    WVU was posted before the game started. So thats 5-0. Mods refused to allow sveral of my posts to go up on players talk when I was still on restricted access. I posted my knicks play at halftime when it was a 2 pt game. I did not post the laker game before it started bc I was at my buddy's house watching the game and don't live, breathe, and eat SBR like you. I DID hit that play, and could care less whether you believe me or not. I made the clippers bet from my blackberry at a restraunt while eating dinner, and therefore didnt post that one before the game either. But i did hit it. Again, could care less whether you believe me or not, just setting the record straight. OFFICIAL Record: 8-0 Again, you can hate/doubt/try to rattle me all you want, but it just ain't gonna work brotha. Again, at the end of the day, no matter what is said, the SCOREBOARD just doesn't lie. Scoreboard: 8-0
    Excuses are like assholes Henry everyone has one and they all stink.

ehp6737

WVU was posted before the game started. So thats 5-0. Mods refused to allow sveral of my posts to go up on players talk when I was still on restricted access. I posted my knicks play at halftime when it was a 2 pt game.

I did not post the laker game before it started bc I was at my buddy's house watching the game and don't live, breathe, and eat SBR like you. I DID hit that play, and could care less whether you believe me or not. I made the clippers bet from my blackberry at a restraunt while eating dinner, and therefore didnt post that one before the game either. But i did hit it. Again, could care less whether you believe me or not, just setting the record straight.

OFFICIAL Record: 8-0

Again, you can hate/doubt/try to rattle me all you want, but it just ain't gonna work brotha. Again, at the end of the day, no matter what is said, the SCOREBOARD just doesn't lie. Scoreboard: 8-0

Henry I dont care if you placed you bets from a steakhouse, a Waffle house, or a whore house. If you didnt post it BEFORE the game it simply doesnt count as far as OFFICIAL record. Now if you cant understand this that is your problem pal. Again, maybe you went 8-0 with your bets, but your only official record around here is 4-0. Besides that why arent you counting wins/loses before this weekend? Nevermind.....we all know why. Now run along little Henry.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Excuses are like assholes Henry everyone has one and they all stink.
    No excuses here bro, just stating the facts.

SCOREBOARD

8-0.

Stay tuned later today for numero 9....it's already been decided

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Is henryhill the ghost of bronxbomer?

I will add him to the list for the week, he should easily defeat ttwarrior.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Scoreboards only count plays that were posted before the game.

frizzelli

No excuses here bro, just stating the facts. SCOREBOARD 8-0. Stay tuned later today for numero 9....it's already been decided
    Noone gives a fuk it is gonna be some ml favourite that will barely win even though they are favored by 10 points

ehp6737

He's def a ghost. My guess is Dac/ToNny. Dac also loved to post his plays halfway thru the game and when he won (the few times he did) would also act like a 14 yr old girl who just won her first bet ever.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    He's def a ghost. My guess is Dac/ToNny. Dac also loved to post his plays halfway thru the game and when he won (the few times he did) would also act like a 14 yr old girl who just won her first bet ever.

HenryHill

I fully understand everything you are saying man, the thing is I JUST DON'T CARE what you think/say/type. I made eight (8) wagers this weekend, and I hit them ALL. At least 5 of them were posted before the games started.

EHP may very well be correct that a few didn't make it before the game started-He did what I encouraged anyone who didnt believe me to do, and went back and checked the threads. I was posting with restricted access: my posts were delayed for like an hour for review by the mods before going up on sbr, and SEVERAL of my posts over the weekend never made it to the forum (i dont know why, no foul language or anything but whatever). I openly admit the the clippers game was not posted before tip off, but again, I made the bet, it hit, and thats that. Could care less if you believe me. You yourself acknowldge that 5 of my picks are accurate, and if you think I just randomly made up the other 3, then go ahead brother, I honestly could care less.

Going forward, I will only include posts I make before the game starts as part of the official record. But the record is at 8-0, that is a STONE COLD fact.

The funny thing is, I can't wait to enjoy the meltdown later tonight when #9 hits, i honestly think a few people around here like frizzelli and others might commit suicide if I hit 9 in a row, so I'm gonna do my best to get that 9th straight win

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Henry why don't you just post a ticket or screenshot if you want to prove it so badly?.....?

frizzelli

I fully understand everything you are saying man, the thing is I JUST DON'T CARE what you think/say/type. I made eight (8) wagers this weekend, and I hit them ALL. At least 5 of them were posted before the games started. EHP may very well be correct that a few didn't make it before the game started-He did what I encouraged anyone who didnt believe me to do, and went back and checked the threads. I was posting with restricted access: my posts were delayed for like an hour for review by the mods before going up on sbr, and SEVERAL of my posts over the weekend never made it to the forum (i dont know why, no foul language or anything but whatever). I openly admit the the clippers game was not posted before tip off, but again, I made the bet, it hit, and thats that. Could care less if you believe me. You yourself acknowldge that 5 of my picks are accurate, and if you think I just randomly made up the other 3, then go ahead brother, I honestly could care less. Going forward, I will only include posts I make before the game starts as part of the official record. But the record is at 8-0, that is a STONE COLD fact. The funny thing is, I can't wait to enjoy the meltdown later tonight when #9 hits, i honestly think a few people around here like and frizzell others might commit suicide if I hit 9 in a row, so I'm gonna do my best to get that 9th straight win
    I dont give a fuk if you hit you next 100 plays i could care less i would just like sbr to clean up the garbage from the forum especially the pathetic ghosts who constantly fail under different names that have to cower and hide and make new names constantly.

HenryHill

Is henryhill the ghost of bronxbomer? I will add him to the list for the week, he should easily defeat ttwarrior.
    Not even talking smack here, but if you honestly believe I am brxbmber, then you are a retard and haven't been reading tis forum for very long. Anyone who has been reading this forum for 3-4 months can back me on this, even those who hate my fukkin guts will back me on that

ehp6737

I fully understand everything you are saying man, the thing is I JUST DON'T CARE what you think/say/type. I made eight (8) wagers this weekend, and I hit them ALL. At least 5 of them were posted before the games started.

EHP may very well be correct that a few didn't make it before the game started-He did what I encouraged anyone who didnt believe me to do, and went back and checked the threads. I was posting with restricted access: my posts were delayed for like an hour for review by the mods before going up on sbr, and SEVERAL of my posts over the weekend never made it to the forum (i dont know why, no foul language or anything but whatever). I openly admit the the clippers game was not posted before tip off, but again, I made the bet, it hit, and thats that. Could care less if you believe me. You yourself acknowldge that 5 of my picks are accurate, and if you think I just randomly made up the other 3, then go ahead brother, I honestly could care less.

Going forward, I will only include posts I make before the game starts as part of the official record. But the record is at 8-0, that is a STONE COLD fact.

The funny thing is, I can't wait to enjoy the meltdown later tonight when #9 hits, i honestly think a few people around here like frizzelli and others might commit suicide if I hit 9 in a row, so I'm gonna do my best to get that 9th straight win
    Little boy, I dont care if you dont care. I knew that was going to be your defense when I posted this and I have already addressed it in the orig post. So anyway, even with the facts layed out in front of you, you continue to try and lie. I DID NOT in any way, shape, or form acknowledge you documented 5 picks. ONLY 4. Clippers, WVU, Lakers, Knicks were ALL posted after game was over or after halftime. Those are the facts. If you can offer proof to dispute these facts I'd love to see it. Now run along your mother's calling you

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Dac would still lose bets that were posted half way. No way it could be him since he lost so many plays.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stone cold fact: You busted out entirely 2 weeks ago acting just as cocky and immature as you are now.

You do realize that people go on 5-0 or 8-0 runs all the time right? The only difference is that they understand that this does not mean they found the holy grail to sports betting, it's due to variability. Sometimes you go 8-0, sometimes you go 0-8, it all evens out in the end. Statistically speaking an 8 game sample size is insignificant.

The reason no one can stand you isn't because they're jealous, it's because you fail to grasp this concept which proves how much of an amateur you actually are.

How about you post ALL of your plays in your official record? Including the ones that lost you your entire bankroll. Anyone's record looks good if you start it at an arbitrary time after a hot streak.

frizzelli

HenryHill is getting completly hammered in this thread i have not seen a burial such as this since a Brock Landers Rubberband play. I actually think this kid is delusional he still has yet to comment why he has to go ghost because he is a failed poster.

ehp6737

I was posting with restricted access: my posts were delayed for like an hour for review by the mods before going up on sbr, and SEVERAL of my posts over the weekend never made it to the forum (i dont know why, no foul language or anything but whatever).
    Henry this is BS as well. You can blame it on "delayed restriced access" or whatever you want. With both your picks you posted that were already after halftime (Knicks, Lakers) you reference in both those posts that they were winning in the 3rd quarter and you had them. LMFAO So it's not like you posted them before the game and SBR delayed in posting them because of your access. your unbelievable man, do you really think we're all as stupid as you?

HenryHill

Don't do screenshots or spreadsheets payton. I post winners. I'm not going to risk revealing my identity or my betjamaica acct being hacked into and my money stolen just to satisfy some lil fat punk like frizzelli or ehp. I could care less whether they believe me or not.

For those of you who follow politics, I'm a bit like Chris Christie of New Jersey (except I dont weigh 500 lbs lol). He is fighting the good fight, does what is right for the state and the people, and doesnt care if anyone hates on him. He is doing what is right, and he has stated over and over that he doesnt care if he gets re-elected. Thats how I am. I am posting winners, I am doing a service to many on this board (they have thanked me privately thru PM), and I am winning lots of money and enjoying myself. Now if people are gonna hate ona guy who comes onto a SPORTS TALK/GAMBLING internet site and makes posts about SPORTS and GAMBLING (aka, what this site was created for), then they are the ones with problems. I just pity them and they provide great entertainment.

Stay tuned for the ninth (9th) straight LOCK later today.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

a while ago i would've said this is a crazy assertion but i'm beginning to think the same thing.

after all, brxer was chucked for multi-accounting, and as we've seen in the past some people like to create arguments with themselves. crazy place this is.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

he is warriorfan707 bayareabeast dont get confused ppl/

HenryHill

ehp, I own you. Do you realize how I am literally toying with you, its like pulling a little stringman. I have effectively made you waste hours of your day searching thu pages and pages of posts trying to discredit me, and after all that, the best you can do is offer a fabricated account of 3 of my plays.

This place is going to go into full meltdown mode later tonight when I hit #9, it's going to be truly epic and I can't wait.

My recent success and stock pile of cash is really driving you to insanity, isn't it ehp? Mission accomplished.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Don't do screenshots or spreadsheets payton. I post winners. I'm not going to risk revealing my identity or my betjamaica acct being hacked into and my money stolen just to satisfy some lil fat punk like frizzelli or ehp. I could care less whether they believe me or not.
    You know you can post a ticket without revealing your identity or account information right? And if you do a screenshot, it's easy to cover the account number/name using the simple Paint application that comes on all computers. Hope this helps

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those of you who follow politics, I'm a bit like Chris Christie of New Jersey (except I dont weigh 500 lbs lol). He is fighting the good fight, does what is right for the state and the people, and doesnt care if anyone hates on him. He is doing what is right, and he has stated over and over that he doesnt care if he gets re-elected. Thats how I am. I am posting winners, I am doing a service to many on this board (they have thanked me privately thru PM), and I am winning lots of money and enjoying myself. Now if people are gonna hate ona guy who comes onto a SPORTS TALK/GAMBLING internet site and makes posts about SPORTS and GAMBLING (aka, what this site was created for), then they are the ones with problems. I just pity them and they provide great entertainment.

Stay tuned for the ninth (9th) straight LOCK later today.
    Haha, alright dude im done with you. Clearly you have warped your own mind into thinking everyone hates on you and theres no changing that. You've also talked yourself into believing youre a genius based on 2 days of bets. If you ever do come down into the land of sanity you might want to try actually reading what people are telling you though.

You're so deluded you just see words an go "OMG what jealous hater" without actually reading the contents of what we're saying.

BOL kid.

HenryHill

To those who think I am brxer or TBAB/warriorfan, you guys are simply delusional. Even those who hate me the most around here can back me that I am not brxer- i hated that individual with a burning passion- ANY POSTER who has been here since the start of football season can confirm this, even the haters. I'm not warriorfan either, I liked that guys "LOD" threads but don;t know where he went.

I do admit that while I was banned for 2 weeks I created one (1) other account because my account was totally disabled until this last weekend and I wanted to post, what else was I supposed to do. But i'm not anyone's ghost, you guys are cracking me up. Please go ahead and keep telling yourselves that tho.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

make it ez on urself henry..........

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biggie12

ehp6737

ehp, I own you. Do you realize how I am literally toying with you, its like pulling a little stringman. I have effectively made you waste hours of your day searching thu pages and pages of posts trying to discredit me, and after all that, the best you can do is offer a fabricated account of 3 of my plays.

This place is going to go into full meltdown mode later tonight when I hit #9, it's going to be truly epic and I can't wait.

My recent success and stock pile of cash is really driving you to insanity, isn't it ehp? Mission accomplished.

Actually it took about 4 and a half minutes looking at your history. I can spare 4 minutes out of my day to expose a fraud like you. We already have plenty of them at SBR. Just doing my part to clean up the trash. I didnt fabricate anything, anyone can look at your posting history and see what I said is true. For you to even say that after all this just shows what a warped individual you are. But I dont have anymore time for these games today. Like I said, i've done my part for today and wont be bothering with this thread anymore.

123 Last