After listening to this little kid gloat and brag and insult 75% of the board this weekend, I decided to take a look at his posts over the weekend to see exactly what he posted for his plays. He claimed his posted picks were 8-0. In true SBR fashion he is lying 50% of the time. Here is what I found and if you think it is incorrect than feel free to check for yourself. Also, to give him the benefit of the doubt I even counted picks that were just discreetly posted and buried in someone else's threads (you know, where if you lose no one notices, but if you win you can say "told you so") as well as picks from actual threads he started....

Correctly picked BEFORE the game

UCLA ML ( -155 Fav who won by the skin of their balls in OT)
North Carolina ML ( -125 Fav)
Kentucky ML (-121 Fav)
San Francisco +14

Posted and said he had AFTER game was over or still in play but largely decided

WVU ML (his first post of the weekend, after game was already over)
Clippers ML (after game was already over)
Lakers +3 (posted this play in the 3rd Qtr when up by 30+ points)
Knicks +3 (posted in 3rd qtr with NY up)

So basically his supposed 8-0 is actually documented 4-0 including 3 ML favorites. Certainly nothing to try and take over the forum with Henry. After your barrelled-in UCLA debacle of 2 weeks ago you'll need to show a little more before anyone gives you any respect. Now of course your gonna say "I dont give a crap what anyone thinks I went 8-0 and Im getting cash, blah, blah, blah). So before you come in here with your predictible response let me say this....Maybe you did go 8-0 for real and you're cashing today. If so good for you and congrats. Or maybe you're just a little pimple faced kid who makes air bets from his mom's basement. Either way, the point of this thread was just to show what is "documented" by you here and your only 4-0 this past weekend with 3 ML favorites. Now run along little Henry..............