dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    If you're feeling lost, there is only one thing to do my friend, travel the world. You don't need any $ to do it, you can work your way around the world. You can couch surf and pay no accommodation costs and hang out with locals. And meet girls. Don't even bother planning, just choose a starting country and go for it....
    Need to do this one day but at the moment I need some stability.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Go to school and get a degree. I guarantee you that will be one decision you never regret....even if you don't wind up doing something that has anything to do with your degree. Check the percentages of numbers of unemployed with a college degree vs those with a degree. Its shocking what a difference in your life it will make.
    I HATE SCHOOL. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never believed that bull shit go have fun
    Exactly coach, life is not fun right now, fuk this need a change.

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Get a couple jobs until I was 21...then take a trip out to Colorado and never come back. Ski Patrol in the winter, mountain bike tours in the summer.
    This is the most interesting post in this thread. I will PM you later today.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Portland, OR. You can live like a King with little money.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by PRC View Post
    Boring
    Sort of like passing on placing action on a game that you have no edge vs. laying the wager. It might be exciting in the short run but you will lose if you are an action junkie.

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

if you already have your bachelors degree, try teaching english in asia (i'd recommend south korea or japan) for a year or two. you'll make good money while being in a completely different society.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Go to a good university where you can get a good degree and party. Live in thr dorms, you'll meet some friends in there and f\*\*k as many bitches as you can.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Save up your betpoints and scalp them.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Go to a good university where you can get a good degree and party. Live in thr dorms, you'll meet some friends in there and f\*\*k as many bitches as you can.
    Sounds like my freshman year.

Seriously, college is the only time in life when you spend monday through thursday trying to fill your brain with as much stuff as possible then spend friday through sunday trying to forget as much as possible. If you can have fun and still manage to get a good degree, then college can't get any better.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Sounds like my freshman year.

Seriously, college is the only time in life when you spend monday through thursday trying to fill your brain with as much stuff as possible then spend friday through sunday trying to forget as much as possible. If you can have fun and still manage to get a good degree, then college can't get any better.
    You win both ways. Grt drunk and bang sluts while getting a degree to set yourself for the future.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I just turned as an adult last year. So bang as many chicks as you can, but never give up on school. It's still all possible.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

[quote=dfberger23;9104974

I HATE SCHOOL. A lot.

I'm sure you do. Its not supposed to be all fun. Its school.

I know you won't believe this, but the person you are now at 21, hopefully won't resemble the person you will be at 30-35.

That's why its called growing up.

When you're 21, its hard to see past next weekend. I understand that. But the choices you make now concerning your life will follow you forever. Don't sacrifice having the best life you can for you & your future family because you "hate school" right now.

Trust me on this.....if you do things right, this is [I]nowhere near the best time of your life.[/I] I mean that in a good way.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I used to be 20 years old. If I could go back I would try even harder to bang every 18 y.o. chick I saw.
    Hope this helps.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

go to college

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy call me

Looking for a helper to install cameras

$9 FIRM PER HR

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suggest working for JJ. If for no other reason than to learn why JJ needs those cameras & where their placed for later blackmail. Sure there will be a permanent scarring mentally but in the end you'll be tougher for it.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I would buy a jumbo size bag of Cool Ranch Doritoes, connect my laptop to my 52 inch plasma and go to spankwire.com and watch it all on full volume with my door open so my neighbors can hear and jack off and shoot my load everywhere. But I'm married and have 2 kids, so i can't do it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mdemps9190, and dfberger23

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

go get a computer degree/certification and the rest should be just fine

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I would buy a jumbo size bag of Cool Ranch Doritoes, connect my laptop to my 52 inch plasma and go to spankwire.com and watch it all on full volume with my door open so my neighbors can hear and jack off and shoot my load everywhere. But I'm married and have 2 kids, so i can't do it.

Hold it down Pac! I'm married with one little munchkin....but I'll be damned if I'm cut off from my inner 17-22 year old. Got a man cave in the house.....everything except the cool ranch....never know when the urge will hit right?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Be a real man...and go join the French Foreign Legion...you become an ass kicker
    http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Right now you think you have life figured out, I can promise you that you don't know shit...
    If he thought he had life figured out he would not be on here asking for advice on what to do with his.

I'd join the military. I had a lot of friends do that when I was around 18-22 and a bunch of them have done real well. I know they've seen and done some crazy shit, too. There was no war in the mid 90s and the markets were strong. I never even considered the military. Beats the shit I went through.

There's always the fire department. Go to a great area, get residence, and get into firefighting.

Final suggestion is ski/surf lifestyle. Lots of women in that. Spend a year being a waiter or handyman in Aspen. There are jobs waiting for ski bums and if you don't have tattoos on your neck you might even meet and marry a rich girl - and that would be more fulfilling than a law degree from Stanford.

Good luck.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 03-07-11 at 05:01 PM.

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

have a contest with your buds on how many broads you can bang in the pooper

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

two chicks at once

THE PROFIT

I was once 20 with no commitments, now Im 34 with no commitments and Im still doing the same thing

fukin nuthin!

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro im doing less than what i was doin at 20 or 21. infact i have never done less in my life as i am doing now. im 34

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

University if possible. Something productive if not.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Buy a gun.

Rob a bank, have the funds transferred to an offshore account before the cops arrive to arrest you. When you turn 30 and get released collect the money and live a comfortable life. Or spend the next 10 years doing productive and amazing things... pshhh who wants to do that.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by PRiiMO View Post
    bro im doing less than what i was doin at 20 or 21. infact i have never done less in my life as i am doing now. im 34
    same here. At 20 I had ambition, hopes and dreams.

Now I just dont give a fuk if the sun comes up

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

move to the coasta rico sbr castle and bunk with bobby and volunteer to work the sbr breakroom/kithcen at 1.45 an hour and work your way up to file clerk. i hear loshak is clean and doesn't leave dishes piled up in sink

First 12