stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Sweet!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

You got a link to it anywhere? There is NOTHING more annoying then the commercials when they get so loud!! If this is true - that would be amazing!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Finally. Didn't know I could control commercial volume in my tv. It's a newer 55" samsung so I'll figure it out

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Top 10 best laws of the past 25 years.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Lilly Ledbetter fair women's pay act -

No more loud commercials -

End wars as promised -

Close Gitmo -

Spend a Trillion $$ to make sure unemployment stays below 8%

Double the national debt in HALF the time it too Bush to even make a dent

Make the world love us and not wanna kill us since we elected a 'Peace Prize' winner

Bring us together in a post racial world

End corporate corruption?

Kick out lobbyist from the White House?

Get away from cronyism

If this guy bet on his own rubberband promises....he'd make Brock Landers look like a winner

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    change you can count on
    this is CHANGE!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post
    I'm sure there was billions spent on this on studies and research. So now the networks will be forced by federal law that "requires broadcasters to install technology ensuring that commercials air at a volume no louder than the programs in which they appear". So can we now expect the cost of our cable/satellite bill to tick up slightly? It would seem reasonable that if you raise the cost of doing business to networks, that it will ultimately be paid for by us, the end user. I could see the scumbags at charter raising the price as they do constantly a little at a time until I call and bitch. Then they give me a "special" deal and my bill goes down. I hate having to call every 6-8 months and renogotiate my bill because it keeps going up.
    They need new technologies to broadcast commercials at the same volume as programming? Seriously?

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Hey everyone is saying how far behind we are in technology. Guess we are just figuring it out now.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    he really just needs to focus on more important stuff...
    He signed something presented to him. Did you see him campaign or even talk about this up until today?

Re-take a civics class. Or bitch out congress for spending time on it. This wasn't some pet project by Obama.

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

This is an interesting thread

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

I would prefer to see commercials on how to help folks earning $5 million/yr or more to get dual citizenship in countries like Ireland so the can avoid paying US income tax on their income. Not nearly enough people are taking advantage of this. It is why the govt needs to air commercials as a public service. It is these type of entrepreneurs that our men and women in uniform sacrifice to protect. It would be a shame if more Americans were not made aware of important info like this. You don't give up your US citizenship while you live and work in the US. It is important details like this that need to be passed along in these public service announcements. The volume should remain loud for these type of commercials. Turn it down for all others. Obama would never sign on to such an innovative idea. Miss you G.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Works for me, I hope this applies to online streaming too...I fkn hate when it goes super loud, have to watch the whole show with the remote in my hand. Thank you Mr President.

First 12