cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by ahj1937 View Post
    I smoke pot and my piss test would fail.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Go look up the term 'arbitrage'....Here, il help you start:

Boxing Super Featherweight Title:
    Burns -455 (william hill)
    Laryea +1200 (betfred)
    Draw +5000 (victor chandler)

Easiest 9% guaranteed you'll ever make....Put money into interest bearing sports exchange (>7%) Repeat process over a long enough period of time and eventually you will spend your days drinking and having sex with hot girls
    The William Hill bet looks like a bad line, ACoochy.
    It was -1600 this morning and all other books are around that price.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    The William Hill bet looks like a bad line, ACoochy. It was -1600 this morning and all other books are around that price.
    Thats what i initially thought but William Hill often put out soft lines on soccer totals and other sports...Few days ago was able to Ajax/Waalwijk U2.5 for +300 from WH when everyone else had it at +250ish.... As for bad line was all good at this end so i guess we'll see what happens...GL
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-02-11 at 06:15 PM.

ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go look up the term 'arbitrage'....Here, il help you start:

Boxing Super Featherweight Title:
    Burns -455 (william hill)
    Laryea +1200 (betfred)
    Draw +5000 (victor chandler)

Easiest 9% guaranteed you'll ever make....Put money into interest bearing sports exchange (>7%) Repeat process over a long enough period of time and eventually you will spend your days drinking and having sex with hot girls
    whats an interest bearing sports exchange and how much of a bankroll do you need to start arbing?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ahj1937 View Post
    whats an interest bearing sports exchange and how much of a bankroll do you need to start arbing?
    There are a couple of % bearing sports exchanges on the net whereby they pay you over 7% per annum for holding your funds with them. Think of it similar to a bank term deposit...If you want to make pocket money then your $1500 would be enough but if u want to get serious then you'll need min of 10-20k spreadout through at least 30-40 different books imo.....Best thing about arbing is that its 10 times less stress than gambling and has a expected exponential growth....U want to make $$$ then the books must work for you, not the other way around...GL

ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are a couple of % bearing sports exchanges on the net whereby they pay you over 7% per annum for holding your funds with them. Think of it similar to a bank term deposit...If you want to make pocket money then your $1500 would be enough but if u want to get serious then you'll need min of 10-20k spreadout through at least 30-40 different books imo.....Best thing about arbing is that its 10 times less stress than gambling and has a expected exponential growth....U want to make $$$ then the books must work for you, not the other way around...GL
    Can you tell me what sports exchanges are the best ones and if they are available to U.S. Customers? Also whats pretty much the minimum you should open an account with on each one? How much do you think you need minimum to get started doing this? Thanks man.

First 12