King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Yeah, it's not the savages in the ghettos fault, nothing is their fault. They are good. The travelers that were 100 miles off the cost of Monkey Island were the wrong ones. They should have been 500 miles off Trash Heap coast so that they'd never have to come in contact with the losers of humanity.

I've got an idea, how about the rest of the world stays out of their way too. No more aid, no more help, if they want to isolate themselves then fine. Kill each other.
    Like hillbilly south is any better than monkey island... You racist turd....

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That's none of your business if they want to steal or not.. Your not god... I feel bad for the doctor but I'm not going to send more men to get killed because of some rich doctor getting killed because of his stupidity..
    i am not saying sending guys into somalia, just hang out off the coast and sink every single pirate ass ship that comes along

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Why not just let the Somali Pirates have student visas and come to Pittsburgh for their Pirates spring training....once they go back to the waters off Somalia in a couple months they will have lost all ability to hit or catch ANYTHING....problem solved

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Why not just let the Somali Pirates have student visas and come to Pittsburgh for their Pirates spring training....once they go back to the waters off Somalia in a couple months they will have lost all ability to hit or catch ANYTHING....problem solved
    problem solved..

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

I can safely say that swift action will be taken soon...wouldn't be surprised if the UN authorizes some kind of invasion on the coastal towns in order to make sure pirate vessels don't come or go

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I agree with C-gold. These punk ass somalians need to face consequences. This has been going on for too long. People should be able to sail without a bunch of wanna be Captn Jacks floating around on their air boats with RPG's. Id have every somalian killed to save just one American.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Stfu.. And take the eagle,globe, and anchor out of your avatar fake ass mofo...And emily Haines can go to hell as well..
    I served daddies boy, did you punk?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think it's time for the world community to stop playing Huggy/Kissy with these ass clowns and start mounting 50 caliber machine guns on the 4 corners of ships, as whatever gameplan these shipping companies etc. are using isn't working. When the pirates start floating ashore and dumped in body bags on the beach maybe they'll get the message. When they start collecting more bodies than cash make them change their tactics versus the good guys.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

That's none of your business if they want to steal or not.. Your not god... I feel bad for the doctor but I'm not going to send more men to get killed because of some rich doctor getting killed because of his stupidity..

So people should be able to do whatever they want without laws? The guy in the ghetto wants to rape his neighbor so it's ok because he wanted to do it? Maybe you should get out of the 2,000 year old Mayan way of thinking and embrace the 21st century.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

i often wonder what hillbilly podonk town most of these racists on sbr live in. C-fool has been on ignore like WTF for some time worthless posters imo .

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

i often wonder what hillbilly podonk towns most of these racists on sbr live in. C-fool has been on ignore like WTF for some time worthless posters imo .

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    I agree with C-gold. These punk ass somalians need to face consequences. This has been going on for too long. People should be able to sail without a bunch of wanna be Captn Jacks floating around on their air boats with RPG's. Id have every somalian killed to save just one American.
    The entire country of Somalia isn't worth 1 American doctors life. Seriously, WTF good has every come out of their country? Name 1 good thing.

It's bad enough you can't go by certain parts of the city late at night, now civillians can't even sail 100 miles away from the shore?

Maybe instead of avoiding these fleabags we should confront them, and whip them off the face of the earth for good. No more welfare, no more foreign aid. They want to fight, we'll they ****** with the wrong greatest country on earth. I say you unleash the Navy Seals and end those mud hut people for good.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    i often wonder what hillbilly podonk towns most of these racists on sbr live in. C-fool has been on ignore like WTF for some time worthless posters imo .
    So says Mr. Irrelevant.

The most educated per capita city in the Country.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Its not our job to police the world. Military spending is a big reason why our country is the most debt ridden country in the world. Those Somali pirates got what they deserved but to say we should go and bomb that entire country is ignorant and a knee jerk reaction.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    I served daddies boy, did you punk?
    Your job??

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    Its not our job to police the world. Military spending is a big reason why our country is the most debt ridden country in the world. Those Somali pirates got what they deserved but to say we should go and bomb that entire country is ignorant and a knee jerk reaction.

This isn't the first time this happened.

I don't propose any nation building. There's nothing to build. Just bomb the F out of them and let them rot away in the rubble. They won't even work to rebuild because theres nothing to rebuild. Start the bombing now.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Your job??
    Then or now?

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    can we just bomb their pirate boats?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So people should be able to do whatever they want without laws? The guy in the ghetto wants to rape his neighbor so it's ok because he wanted to do it? Maybe you should get out of the 2,000 year old Mayan way of thinking and embrace the 21st century.

USA laws don't matter to them c-fool...... Worry about our country instead about some dumb doctor thinking he owns the world...

C-Gold

USA laws don't matter to them c-fool...... Worry about our country instead about some dumb doctor thinking he owns the world...
    If Somalia had laws, they wouldn't matter 100 miles out to sea either, but Somalia doesn't have laws. In fact if they did 99% of their country would be locked up in chicken coupe cages because they care about laws about as much as you do.

I guarantee you those Navy Seals must be pissed, to try and save 4 of their countrymen only to see them spat dead shot in the head.

I hope those seals did the right thing and put cement shoes on those savages and tossed them in the water.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

If Somalia had laws, they wouldn't matter 100 miles out to sea either, but Somalia doesn't have laws. In fact if they did 99% of their country would be locked up in chicken coupe cages because they care about laws about as much as you do.

I guarantee you those Navy Seals must be pissed, to try and save 4 of their countrymen only to see them spat dead shot in the head.

I hope those seals did the right thing and put cement shoes on those savages and tossed them in the water.
    Kid I care more about laws then you... I'm not naive to think I can police the world... I hope to god you feel the same way when a white racist(probably you) kills one you fellow minority countrymen....

C-Gold

Kid I care more about laws then you... I'm not naive to think I can police the world... I hope to god you feel the same way when a white racist(probably you) kills one you fellow minority countrymen....
    You don't have to police the world, just eliminate the insects over there ???

Why do you care how I feel???

There is 7 more times the crime of Black against asians/hispanics/whites, than asians/hispanics/whites crime against black people.

Why do you defend murderers?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post

u see if dont agree with this giant TOOL you get painted a racist

YOU are the racist and rumoured to be a flaming f a g g o t and yes i will say it to your face

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You don't have to police the world, just eliminate the insects over there ???

Why do you care how I feel???

There is 7 more times the crime of Black against asians/hispanics/whites, than asians/hispanics/whites crime against black people.

Why do you defend murderers?
    Fukk those piece of shit pirates.. Hopefully they get hanged... But I'm not going to be racist or go blow up their country.. Your one of the lucky ones that were born in the great USA, they were not so lucky.. So you can't blow all of them up...

C-Gold

But I'm not going to be racist or go blow up their country.. Your one of the lucky ones that were born in the great USA, they were not so lucky.. So you can't blow all of them up...
    But you want to hang them now?

Just because they were born in Somalia doesn't give them a lisence to kill, rob, plunder.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

But you want to hang them now?

Just because they were born in Somalia doesn't give them a lisence to kill, rob, plunder.
    I believe in the death penalty... I think we should kill child molesters too..
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold

I believe in the death penalty... I think we should kill child molesters too..
    Agreed. A crime is a crime. African killing Americans, Asian killing a hispanic, white guy shooting a Muslim, or a black person killing a black person. We as humans can't tolerate people who violate the rules of humanity. It's unacceptable to just rob and kill people. Those pirates should be eliminated and I hold our President and the UN responsible to do so.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Agreed. A crime is a crime. African killing Americans, Asian killing a hispanic, white guy shooting a Muslim, or a black person killing a black person. We as humans can't tolerate people who violate the rules of humanity. It's unacceptable to just rob and kill people. Those pirates should be eliminated and I hold our President and the UN responsible to do so.
    our president has to focus on our country not Somalia.. UN should take care of that...

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

This isn't the first time this happened.

I don't propose any nation building. There's nothing to build. Just bomb the F out of them and let them rot away in the rubble. They won't even work to rebuild because theres nothing to rebuild. Start the bombing now.
    So you want to bomb a entire country with innocent men women and children and in your eyes thats not a crime? Those pirates that killed those 4 Americans are either dead or surrendered. To bomb innocent people who had nothing to do with those murders would be a crime. Period. Quit generalizing all Somalians as Pirates because thats ignorant.

The Navy already took care of the situation. No reason to exacerbate it even further which would be morally and ethically wrong and costly and a waste of resources. How about we worry about the government shutdown that might happen in a couple of weeks? That affects every American. Not a bunch of pirates from some third world country halfway across the world.

First 12