C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Somalian Pirates kill 4 more Americans!!!

4 Americans were on a boat going for a dream vacation. One of them was a life long doctor who contributed to society and wanted set sail to enjoy the world. They were to set sail around the whole world in their boat. The only problem is that they had to get around the horn of Africa, and they were hijacked by a team of savage Afro pirates.

A US Navy vessel was near, and when the Pirates took control of the Americans boat, they fired an RPG at the US Naval vessel! The Seals saw and heard heard gunshots below deck of the captured boat and decided not to sink it for fear of a hostage crisis. I mean come on, how many RPG shooting Somalians are floating around on a yacht? The US Navy sent a speed boat full of Navy seals over to rescue the hostages.

The Seals raced over in a speed boat and carefully stormed the yacht. Many of the cowardly Afro pirates on deck surrendered however there were still some below deck. When the Navy Seals went below deck they were shocked to see that all 4 hostages were shot and killed by the Somalian Afro pirates.

THIS CRAP MUST STOP!!!

Good productive people were murdered by a bunch of thugs on boats. You could nuke the whole country of Somalia and nobody would care. It's a wasteland of murderers and thugs.

I SAY THE US NAVY GOES OVER THERE AND SINKS ALL THEIR SHIPS AND DESTROYS ALL THEIR PORTS AND THE US INSTANTLY CUTS OFF ALL FOREIGN AID FOR THAT BACKWARDS COUNTRY. You can't place nice, no more food imports for you scumbags. You can't place nice, your people are left to work for themselves or starve. No more UN, no more foreign aid. You want to rob us then F you Somalia. That one doctors life is worth more than your entire 3rd world country.

Sink the Pirates!!!!!

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

"AND THE US INSTANTLY CUTS OFF ALL FOREIGN AID FOR THAT BACKWARDS COUNTRY"

collective punishment is bad. other than that, what a fine piece of prose

raggman
    raggman's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a sad story---brutal way to die

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

///

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

motherfukkers!

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by chaseman View Post
    "AND THE US INSTANTLY CUTS OFF ALL FOREIGN AID FOR THAT BACKWARDS COUNTRY"

collective punishment is bad. other than that, what a fine piece of prose
    I disagree, this isn't the first time this has happened.

If one North Korean guard fires at one South Korean guard on the 42nd Parallel then potentially you have two countries going to war or you have all the other countries backing them up get involved in World War 3. Don't think it can happen, study up on the Domino effect after FF was shot and WWI was started.

If the King of Country A hates the Prime Minister of Country B guess who dies? A whole lot of people in Country A, and a whole lot of people in country B, and most likely not the dictators, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Emprerors, Kings. It's not fair but that's life.

I think the USA should stop giving money to a country that harbors terrorism , ransom and murder on the waters. You want to kill doctors, you want to shoot innocent people, you want to try try and steal oil and rob cargo ships? Your government continues to do nothing about it? Then F you. We'll hit you in the wallet and let the animals in your country starve. You don't deserve to live, if you continue to ignore the rules of humanity and civilization.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Just blow up all those pirate ships the minute they come within view and instigate harmful intent.

This is the result of political correctness from the top down.

If you can't fire a shot why have a Navy?

Grow some balls and someone dig up John Wayne for chirstsake.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Just blow up all those pirate ships the minute they come within view and instigate harmful intent.

This is the result of political correctness from the top down.

If you can't fire a shot why have a Navy?

Grow some balls and someone dig up John Wayne for chirstsake.
    It's the Obama foreign policy/health care/Tax stance.

Kill the doctors, let the poor afros take their stuff, and hold a beer summit. Tell Obama who'se ass to kick and then pardon the violent criminals.

Eric Holder will prosecute them.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

most doctors are scammers.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    most doctors are scammers.
    All African Pirates are. I say we sink all their boats and let the giant antelope in the sky or whatever god they praise sort them out.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

As much as I hate to see this....anyone "sailing" in waters that have been put in the charts as extremely "dangerous" have no one to blame but themselves. They shouldn't of been in that area, or should of at least taken a different route away from that area. In the end, Seals can try and save them but they were too late. You're dealing with a bunch of savages that don't give a rats ass about anything other than drugs and cash. You treat savages...like savages...and after a few thousand of them end up dead they might seek other employment.

C-Gold

Yeah but some of these pirates of went 100-250 miles off shore to rob and murder. These tourists were trying to sail around the world and tried to stay as far away as possible. They had to go there, you can't just sail across the Indian Ocean. They can't have the Navy Seals cartel them around.

Why don't the seals just sink these Afro Pirates on sight? Obama would rather let his Dad's countrymen rob and kill people? Why don't they just do some honest work like 99% of the rest of the world, why would they rather steal and kill? I say wipe them off the face of the earth for good.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

the pirates should be given asylum here and be granted lawyers to defend themselves, they are owed their rights and dignity

they have been held back by the white man in somalia , i dont know how but some lefto liberal pussy will come on here and tell me

how about that f a g dr stale
    Points Awarded:

C-Gold gave wtf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

They were actually tracking them with a UAV, and normally the Pirates don't go for the murder angle since they want cash so badly. Something had to have spooked them into killing the hostages as the Brits and others have gone through the same routine and they always "negotiate" for cash, even if it takes a year or more.

C-Gold

Eric Holder will try them. Right after he punishes the Black Panthers that were intimidating white voters with billy clubs at the polls in Philly.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    They were actually tracking them with a UAV, and normally the Pirates don't go for the murder angle since they want cash so badly. Something had to have spooked them into killing the hostages as the Brits and others have gone through the same routine and they always "negotiate" for cash, even if it takes a year or more.

That would assume these pirates are rational. These pirates are anything but rational. They have the same brain size and thought process of a mouse wanting a piece of cheese. They can't think past tomorrow and don't want to work or be a part of the world community. The US Navy should sink all their ships before they hurt anybody else.

Better yet send some predator drones over there and wipe out some of them on land too.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

D) RIBS

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    All African Pirates are. I say we sink all their boats and let the giant antelope in the sky or whatever god they praise sort them out.
    Oh so African pirates = bad. All other pirates are a ok. Drop the afro bs.

Pirates are just like car jackers and other criminals. They are all problems.

James

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Oh so African pirates = bad. All other pirates are a ok. Drop the afro bs.

Pirates are just like car jackers and other criminals. They are all problems.

James
    Hey dummy, I never said other pirates are OK.

No other pirates killed 4 Americans today so why don't you STFU???

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Hey dummy, I never said other pirates are OK. No other pirates killed 4 Americans today so why don't you STFU???
    Read your post again before calling someone a dummy.

James

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awful news.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Read your post again before calling someone a dummy.

James
    Maybe that doo rag was covering your eyes, maybe you just can't read. I said nothing about any other pirates, and no other pirates killed 4 good Americans today.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

We need to go just kick their ass. Now

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

why does c-gold care? its obvious by the way he talks that he isn't american..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I was in Somalia and I can tell you first hand that those fukkers care nothing about human life!

I wish there was a way to wipe out that whole country!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: C-Gold

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'm sure Emily Haines thinks the Americans deserved to die and fully backs the pirates.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's the Obama foreign policy/health care/Tax stance.

Kill the doctors, let the poor afros take their stuff, and hold a beer summit. Tell Obama who'se ass to kick and then pardon the violent criminals.

Eric Holder will prosecute them.
    talk about entitlements... All those years going to college for that phd.. And he didn't learn to stay away from other crooked ass countries... Lesson here is... Your not in the USA.. So go on your risk...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    I'm sure Emily Haines thinks the Americans deserved to die and fully backs the pirates.
    Stfu.. And take the eagle,globe, and anchor out of your avatar fake ass mofo...And emily Haines can go to hell as well..

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

if your dumb enough to get by the somali coast then its the doctors fault. He knew the area was bad and kept going. no sympathy from me. he may be a doctor but still what a dumb decision

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If I tell you that a certain street in East St.Louis is not patrolled by the police and if your drive there you risk the chance of getting attacked by thugs and get kidnapped for ransom or killed but you still decide to drive there at your own risk regardless of all the warning signs when you could have avoided that by driving around that area would I fill sorry for you if you didn't listen to me? Probably not.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    talk about entitlements... All those years going to college for that phd.. And he didn't learn to stay away from other crooked ass countries... Lesson here is... Your not in the USA.. So go on your risk...

Yeah, the doctor and 3 others were in the wrong ????? You really want to blame the victim???? They were wrong for assuming getting within 100 miles of the shores of those savages was was ok??? They were wrong for existing???

The guy spent his life helping people, and all he wanted to do was pass their trash heap of a country and he was murdered because those savages can't work and would rather murder/steal than live like human beings.

The US should take a harsher stance but Obama and Holder don't have a back bone and probably don't care. I hope those Afro Pirates try that shit on China or Russia and Putin or China fire missles until there are no more mud huts in Somalia.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If I tell you that a certain street in East St.Louis is not patrolled by the police and if your drive there you risk the chance of getting attacked by thugs and get kidnapped for ransom or killed but you still decide to drive there at your own risk regardless of all the warning signs when you could have avoided that by driving around that area would I fill sorry for you if you didn't listen to me? Probably not.
    Yeah, it's not the savages in the ghettos fault, nothing is their fault. They are good. The travelers that were 100 miles off the cost of Monkey Island were the wrong ones. They should have been 500 miles off Trash Heap coast so that they'd never have to come in contact with the losers of humanity.

I've got an idea, how about the rest of the world stays out of their way too. No more aid, no more help, if they want to isolate themselves then fine. Kill each other.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    if your dumb enough to get by the somali coast then its the doctors fault. He knew the area was bad and kept going. no sympathy from me. he may be a doctor but still what a dumb decision
    i agree that they should not have been there but they didnt deserve to die for it. i bet if we blew a couple of their rickety ass boats out of the water they would cut the crap but they know we wont do anything and all they need to do is surrender and they wont get killled. its worth the risk

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yeah, the doctor and 3 others were in the wrong ????? You really want to blame the victim???? They were wrong for assuming getting within 100 miles of the shores of those savages was was ok??? They were wrong for existing???

The guy spent his life helping people, and all he wanted to do was pass their trash heap of a country and he was murdered because those savages can't work and would rather murder/steal than live like human beings.

The US should take a harsher stance but Obama and Holder don't have a back bone and probably don't care. I hope those Afro Pirates try that shit on China or Russia and Putin or China fire missles until there are no more mud huts in Somalia.
    That's none of your business if they want to steal or not.. Your not god... I feel bad for the doctor but I'm not going to send more men to get killed because of some rich doctor getting killed because of his stupidity..

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Yeah, the doctor and 3 others were in the wrong ????? You really want to blame the victim???? They were wrong for assuming getting within 100 miles of the shores of those savages was was ok??? They were wrong for existing??? The guy spent his life helping people, and all he wanted to do was pass their trash heap of a country and he was murdered because those savages can't work and would rather murder/steal than live like human beings. The US should take a harsher stance but Obama and Holder don't have a back bone and probably don't care. I hope those Afro Pirates try that shit on China or Russia and Putin or China fire missles until there are no more mud huts in Somalia.
    you know they wont because they know they will get an ass kicking. Reagan would have handled business i bet.

12 Last