jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA Banking Sucks Compared To UK

IN UK you can send people money to any bank for free and it is instant including books

You try and send people money in usa they fukkin kill you with fees and most of time they treat it as a fukkin wire transfer

fuk them

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Transfer to books is instant if you use a debit card or credit card.
    Transfer from books still takes 3 days unless you use Neteller or Moneybookers.

The banks here are OK but it still takes them 3 days to clear a cheque/check which is ridiculous.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    IN UK you can send people money to any bank for free and it is instant including books

You try and send people money in usa they fukkin kill you with fees and most of time they treat it as a fukkin wire transfer

fuk them

You need to use Switzerland Banking....Swiss Bank accounts are extremely handy

jjgold

Sanchez CALL ME

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

NOOOOO - U NEED TO USE AUSTRALIAN. 6.5% intrest on online saver with no min and no strings.

jjgold

6.5% WOW!!!!!!!!!

Unreal but I think you have to Be aussie Resident to get that rate

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ just open an account with HSBC or (insert big ass bank here), they have foreign currency interest bearing accounts if liquidity is a concern. If not just go buy some bonds on market dumb shit.

jjgold

Thanks Market

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I hate banks.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    NOOOOO - U NEED TO USE AUSTRALIAN. 6.5% intrest on online saver with no min and no strings.
    Yes!!

JJ, no. Apply and you'll get that rate. BankWest is a decent place to start.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

jjgold i got few tips for you .

How to Use an ATM Machine

1. 1
      Use caution when approaching an ATM machine at night, As you approach the ATM, look around for other people especially if the area is poorly lit or hidden behind trees or buildings. Take someone with you if possible(except BrokLanders ), or choose another machine in a safer area.
    2. 2
      Have your card ready before approaching the machine. Don't take time fumbling around in your purse or wallet.
    3. 3
      Make sure no one can see you punch in your PIN number. Shield the keypad with your body.
    4. 4
      Don't count your cash while standing at the ATM. Immediately put it in your pocket or fold it in your hand and walk away.
    5. 5
      At drive-up ATM machines, keep all your doors locked and passenger windows rolled up.
    6. 6
      Always take the receipts with you. Compare your ATM receipts to your monthly bank statement. If you find discrepancies, call the bank.
    7. 7
      If you lose your ATM card, contact the financial institution that issued your card immediately.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

The bill signed last year helped a little in finally improving U.S. Banking but we still have a long ways to go.

jjgold

I want to bank in Aussie

Shari send me your passport please, I want to change it up and put my name on it

Thanks Vitayalo for tips