1. #1
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    BeantownJim angle today?

    What is it? All unders for the early games in NBA?

    Anyone biting?

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,833
    Betpoints: 1168

    no idea

    I am burnt out from weekend

  3. #3
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no idea

    I am burnt out from weekend
    Yes I believe that's the whole idea behind the angle.

  4. #4
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,176
    Betpoints: 106

    It's a great angle if you want to go 3-3 or 2-4.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  5. #5
    iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-10
    Posts: 11,112
    Betpoints: 1773

    Can't believe last years post hasn't been bumped yet...

  6. #6
    FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-10
    Posts: 3,809
    Betpoints: 494

    The strategy is not my thing but I searched on the thread from last year and he went 4-0!

  7. #7
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Utah/Washington under 197
    Phoenix/NYK under 223
    Chicago/Memphis under 188.5
    Charlotte/Philly under 189
    Toronto/NO under 194
    Milw/Houston under 194
    Ind/LAC under 197
    Dallas/Detroit under 189
    Sacto/Atl under 200.5
    NJ/GSW under 205

  8. #8
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Utah/Washington under 197
    Phoenix/NYK under 223
    Chicago/Memphis under 188.5
    Charlotte/Philly under 189
    Toronto/NO under 194
    Milw/Houston under 194
    Ind/LAC under 197
    Dallas/Detroit under 189
    Sacto/Atl under 200.5
    NJ/GSW under 205
    5-5

  9. #9
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,105
    Betpoints: 9413

    boys, there's no system. it don't exist. it's all about getting the best lines. I hope you all watched Billy Walters yesterday cause that's how you do it. did you notice how he plays only #'s. he'd call up and give out the order of over 187 OR better. if all there is is over 187.5, and 188, he don't play it. it's all about getting an edge on the line. It's the only way to beat this game.

    Follow Billy's ways and you'll do ok.

  10. #10
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,919
    Betpoints: 372

    yeah billy use to come to me for advice....look at him now.

  11. #11
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Yes, the other lesson: Racism doesn't pay

  12. #12
    blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-08
    Posts: 5,572
    Betpoints: 3240

    smitch

  13. #13
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    boys, there's no system. it don't exist. it's all about getting the best lines. I hope you all watched Billy Walters yesterday cause that's how you do it. did you notice how he plays only #'s. he'd call up and give out the order of over 187 OR better. if all there is is over 187.5, and 188, he don't play it. it's all about getting an edge on the line. It's the only way to beat this game.

    Follow Billy's ways and you'll do ok.
    what about overs at Fenway or all the Hockey total threads you start

  14. #14
    TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-08
    Posts: 18,842
    Betpoints: 330

    play the earliest tip unders. You should at least cap the game though.

  15. #15
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    smitch
    Blitty things are bad, I had to light candles and call in favors to get the Sharks to scrape by the Coyotes

  16. #16
    Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-08
    Posts: 16,105
    Betpoints: 9413

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    what about overs at Fenway or all the Hockey total threads you start

    I always always always always get a good line on those games.. if i don't, i don't play it.

  17. #17
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    I always always always always get a good line on those games.. if i don't, i don't play it.
    Then that makes them no different than any bet, why start a thread with CAP LOCKS on about it?

  18. #18
    dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 5,069
    Betpoints: 352

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post

    Then that makes them no different than any bet, why start a thread with CAP LOCKS on about it?
    Unreal, Nicky alerts people when there is a profitable trend and you are bashing him for it.

  19. #19
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 836

    Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Unreal, Nicky alerts people when there is a profitable trend and you are bashing him for it.
    But he just said in this VERY thread that there are no profitable trends, only getting good numbers.

  20. #20
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,176
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    5-5
    Told you it was going to be 50%.

    Flipping coins is better. If these douches had a real system they wouldn't be posting here for free points so they can cash a $25 freeplay with 6X rollover.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  21. #21
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,659
    Betpoints: 4419

    I hope Beaner was watching the Suns/Knicks game.

  22. #22
    emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-09
    Posts: 1,481
    Betpoints: 25

    There's no getting through to these schmucks Nicky.

    People still think they can "pick winners."

  23. #23
    dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-08-10
    Posts: 5,069
    Betpoints: 352

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post

    But he just said in this VERY thread that there are no profitable trends, only getting good numbers.
    He said no profitable system. Lot different than a trend.

Top