Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

We tried to talk you out of it

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    Sorry folks. Assholes scored 20 F'n pts in the second half after being up 7 at halftime.
    Took balls to start the thread and class to close it out admitting defeat. Fukk the haters. Gl to you.none of these guys would have come back if you were right.they never do.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Took balls to start the thread and class to close it out admitting defeat. Fukk the haters. Gl to you.none of these guys would have come back if you were right.they never do.
    Thanks, it's all good brother. I made it clear I don't believe in locks, and 5 unit plays definitely lose sometimes. The first half went just as I expected it to, then when Valpo went on a 13-2 run to open up the 2nd half, I didn't even check the score again til after the game ended, not surprised a bit to see the result. You live and you learn, and you move on. It stung a little last night, but it's been one helluva season, so I'm over it already this morning. A few years ago I might try to chase a little this weekend, but not these days, I've got icewater in my veins. It's like it never happened.

First 12