milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

pavy do you want the 500 point bet, you take atl -2 no juice?

i most certainly do not agree that atl was the better team in the 1st meeting. they won by 3 and saved 7 on the rodgers fumble. so yes atl was the better team for 2 seconds in a 60 minute game. and gb has gotten A LOT healthier and better since then.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No I don't bet points with other posters. And the Falcons were not worse than the Packers in first game. Atlanta is also very healthy and rested. Packers are not sure if Driver and Woodson will play this weekend and how effective they will be.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    All you need to know about the Pro Bowl, errrr popularity contest, is that Kevin Williams of Minnesota made it as a replacement for an injured player.

Pulling out the Pro Bowl card to make a point, please...keep trying.
    So the coaches and players who voted for all the Falcons players in the Pro Bowl are stupid and pick popular players like the Falcons who obviously have no talent.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So the coaches and players who voted for all the Falcons players in the Pro Bowl are stupid and pick popular players like the Falcons who obviously have no talent.
    Quit putting words in my mouth, did I say Arlanta's players have no talent? The All Pro teams and not the Pro Bowl is a better barometer and comparison. Tramon Williams who has 6 INT's this year and is regarded as one of the best corners in the league was left off and Rodgers the top rated QB in the NFC didn't make it. The Pro Bowl is a joke and always will be. The fact that you hold it in high regard speaks volumes.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

wow.. what an amazing stat

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

You guys are really getting into detail in this argument.

Pavy, as a fellow Atlanta Falcon fan don't even argue with these GB fans. We both know who is winning this Saturday.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by kickenchicken View Post
    wow.. what an amazing stat
    It really is, what it says is that GB doesn't get blown and is in EVERY GAME. Atlanta should be favored in this game, but taking GB and getting as many points as you can is the right play. If Atlanta wins, it'll be by a td or less.

milwaukee mike

d3 nobody knows who is winning
    that has been my point all along, if you guys really KNEW then you would mortgage the house (or at least bet me 500 points)

when everyone thinks alike nobody thinks

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    You guys are really getting into detail in this argument.

Pavy, as a fellow Atlanta Falcon fan don't even argue with these GB fans. We both know who is winning this Saturday.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Trends can break at anytime.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Not sure if they'll make it to the super bowl, but i am confident they will defeat the Pack this weekend and it won't even be close.

-

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Philly should have defeated GB so we won't have this meaningless back and forth argument about a 2-game sample trend.

Shadowcat
    Shadowcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    The Pro Bowl is a joke and always will be. The fact that you hold it in high regard speaks volumes.
    The Actual Pro Bowl is a joke, because players don't want to get injured.

But being selected into the Pro Bowl isn't a joke its just a bit watered-down. When they first came out with the Pro-Bowl all players in it were selected by Players & Coaches only, which meant only the best players got into it. But then in 1995 because fans were cryin' like little girls that their favorite players who weren't the best, but just good players weren't selected, they decided to give the fans what they want. Pro Bowl Selection is decided by votes from 1/3 Players, 1/3 Coaches, and 1/3 Fans.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's get inside the mind of a Greg Jennings!
    "We gonna wreck those falcon birds soon. They are the baddest team cuz they don't know what I, Greg Jennings, am capable of. I will catch everything and help Rodgers with his 6 td passes. Oh shit! Lotta falcon birds thinkin they got a good shot at this one. Oh well. I'll just put the team on my back and put the falcons on theirs."

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

sample size

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

60% on Atlanta now!!!

Crazygamble
    Crazygamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

not that easy bro

milwaukee mike

funny how at least 5 posters are so confident that atlanta will blow out gb
    and yet, even though i have no confidence whatsoever that gb will win i am willing to bet 500 points and nobody else is

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

the outcome don't matter, pavyracer has cheated already by betting both atlanta and gb +350 on their mls at different books

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

but all those games werent played against this packers team. so the stat is basically irrelevant!

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

True that jolly. The Packers are a completely different and I believe a better team that will give them a hard time. Go Pack

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh77 View Post
    sample size

Exactly

Rodgers avg. over 400 yds game passing and the Pack averages 45 ppg in his playoff road starts!! GB is a

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    1. There's a 1st time for everything
    2. All good things come to an end
    3. Tom Brady was 10-0 at home in the playoffs then the Ravens destroyed the Pats last season in the playoffs(at home)
    Good point about Brady being never losing at home until last year. Im even a Pats fan, but yet I do agree with you about all good things must come to an end. I really think the Packers are going to beat the Falcons. Just something about the Falcons to me doesnt seem like they are true contenders. I still feel they are a wideout away from being a serious threat. If im wrong, I can fully admit my mistake.

First 123