pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons are not going to lose to a team who scored 3 points against Detroit. It ain't happening this Saturday. Abraham and Biermann will take Rodgers out of the game. Atlanta actually has a defense who can shut out the best of the best.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Falcons are not going to lose to a team who scored 3 points against Detroit. It ain't happening this Saturday. Abraham and Biermann will take Rodgers out of the game. Atlanta actually has a defense who can shut out the best of the best.
    You're betting with your heart. When the game is over, you will open your eyes and see GB man-handle the birds.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

All squares on Packers already. I'm licking my chops.
    pffffffffft. Sqaures and sharps some of the most ******* fa\*\*ot ass names ive ever heard who the **** are you to label someone a square youre probably the biggest of the lot. I dont give a **** who wins the game the fact you label ppl squares when youre the number 1 sqaure on here ya douche bag.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Packers roll

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I would be with the Packers, but its still early in the week. Atlanta is not a juggernaut, they have not beaten a good team by more than 5 points all season.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Two I think.
    Exactly One was in 1997..same season that Eugene "Christian Man of the Year" Robinson got busted trying to pickup hookers the night b4 the Super Bowl!
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 01-10-11 at 10:16 AM.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    pffffffffft. Sqaures and sharps some of the most ******* fa\*\*ot ass names ive ever heard who the **** are you to label someone a square youre probably the biggest of the lot. I dont give a **** who wins the game the fact you label ppl squares when youre the number 1 sqaure on here ya douche bag.
    All the squares cashed yesterday w/Baltimore! The fact that Bodog didn't even offer up a ML for GB/Philly...tells you how they thought it would come out....public rolled there too!! I'm riding GB to the SB if their playcalling doesn't beat them...they tried like hell to blow it yesterday? Roll out Rodgers...put some heat on the D....you're not a power running team off of 1 good effort from Starks!

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GB is on a mission to the Superbowl!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

People not giving enough respect to the number 1 seed. My money will be on Atlanta

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

field goal game either way. Should be an exciting one. Good luck Pavy

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    I think I saw that 49% of the public was on Packers ATS yesterday.. so yeah super-"square" play. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    j-dizzle check the money line from yesterday, 68% packers

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by vboyt View Post
    no packers are not the best in the nfc.
    really?
    then why is gb only a 2 point dog ON THE ROAD, on a short week, against atlanta who had a bye week?

have to give at least 4 1/2 points for home field advantage after a bye, so packers are being treated as 2 1/2 points better than atlanta.

and there's no way the bears would be favored in the championship game if it gets to that point.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

How did the first meeting end up? 80% on Packers and Falcons beat them and never trailed in the game. Now 85% of people on media and the average joe go both feet in and mortgage their house again on Packers and the books make a run with the loot when the Falcons beat them again.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Have never lost a game at home in playoffs. They are also the first ever team who beat the Packers in Lambeau Field in the playoffs.
    Random Noise has nothing to do with Saturday's game

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

How did the first meeting end up? 80% on Packers and Falcons beat them and never trailed in the game. Now 85% of people on media and the average joe go both feet in and mortgage their house again on Packers and the books make a run with the loot when the Falcons beat them again.
    actually more bets are on Atl right now

milwaukee mike

the 1st meeting could've gone either way and gb outgained atl by over 100 yards!
    rodgers fumbled 1st and goal at atl 1

rodgers 26/35 344 yds
    ryan 24/28 197 yds

if you're basing your decision on the 1st game then i have no idea how you think atlanta is the better team - they were out quarterbacked and outgained and got lucky with a fumble and a turnover on downs to squeak out a win on a field goal with 9 seconds left.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

no credit being given to the falcons....will be an interesting game for sure

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

How did Atlanta got outquarterbacked in the first game? Matty Ice was 24 for 28. Can you get any better than this? No INT..no fumbles. Atlanta defense caused the fumble for Rodgers. What did Packers defense do in the game? No INT..No forced fumbles. Michael Turner run unopposed for 110 yards and TD.

So you have a team that caused a fumble to the opposing QB, their RB had over 100 yards rushing, the starting QB missed only 4 passes 24 of 28 completions, they never trailed in the game but they were outplayed? Switch that kool aid you are drinking.

milwaukee mike

pavy you can spin it any way you want it but i'll take 344 yds passing over 197 anyday.

you make it sound like atlanta dominated a game in which they had no turnovers and still needed a fumble at the 1, turnover on downs, and last minute fg to win

i guess we agree to disagree on that game so let's look at the other common opponents (there's only 2)

atl vs sf (in atl) atl wins 16-14
    gb vs sf (in gb) gb wins 34-16

atl vs phil (in phil) phil wins 31-17
    gb vs phil (in phil) gb wins 27-20 AND gb wins 21-16

hmmm have to give those to the pack

Packers are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games as an underdog.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What I call concrete facts you call spinning. If Packers were so good in Falcons game why did they need a last minute drive to tie the game? And why couldn't they hold the inferior Falcons for 50 seconds so they won't attempt the winning FG?
    Last edited by pavyracer; 01-10-11 at 01:18 PM.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    pavy you can spin it any way you want it but i'll take 344 yds passing over 197 anyday.

you make it sound like atlanta dominated a game in which they had no turnovers and still needed a fumble at the 1, turnover on downs, and last minute fg to win

i guess we agree to disagree on that game so let's look at the other common opponents (there's only 2)

atl vs sf (in atl) atl wins 16-14
    gb vs sf (in gb) gb wins 34-16

atl vs phil (in phil) phil wins 31-17
    gb vs phil (in phil) gb wins 27-20 AND gb wins 21-16

hmmm have to give those to the pack

Packers are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games as an underdog.
    Fumbles, turnover on Downs, and clutch drives are what wins games. These are coached and practiced. Not accidental.

arkie boy
    arkie boy's Avatar Become A Pro!

atlanta all the way in a close one

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

pack ml is hands down the squarest play on the board.

milwaukee mike

What I call concrete facts you call spinning. If Packers were so good in Falcons game why did they need a last minute drive to tie the game? And why couldn't they hold the inferior Falcons for 50 seconds so they won't attempt the winning FG?
    by your logic why couldn't the falcons hold the inferior packers from scoring in the last minute to tie it?
    and by that same logic if the falcons were so good why did the need a last minute fg to win?

they are both good teams, however the packers might be one of the best #6 seeds in the history of the nfl and atlanta might be one of the worst #1 seeds in the history of the nfl.

we could play this game forever so let's just make a 500 point side wager and be done with it?
    you give me 2 points (i can get 2 1/2 -105 at 5 dimes so this seems fair) and we pay off at 12 pts/day?

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the most ridiculous "trend" to follow i've ever seen.

Mr Handicapable

the 1st meeting could've gone either way and gb outgained atl by over 100 yards!
    rodgers fumbled 1st and goal at atl 1

rodgers 26/35 344 yds
    ryan 24/28 197 yds

if you're basing your decision on the 1st game then i have no idea how you think atlanta is the better team - they were out quarterbacked and outgained and got lucky with a fumble and a turnover on downs to squeak out a win on a field goal with 9 seconds left.

EXACTLY....GB didn't have RB Starks established at that time either! Not a huge play for me for a couple of reasons! GB's fast defense is more suspect against a physical running team (Philly isn't) and GB's coaching has managed to screw up several close games this year...Atl being one of them? In their defense..alot of it was trying to establish who would be the focal point of a running game and lining up in the I-formation too much...drove me friggin crazy in that Detroit game? Just let Rodgers be Rodgers and he'll win you the game! GB by 6!!

odtw524
    odtw524's Avatar Become A Pro!

And the Falcons will keep their home win streak alive. They will not lose this weekend

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNTIL

PACKERS 27

FALCONS 17

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

by your logic why couldn't the falcons hold the inferior packers from scoring in the last minute to tie it?
    and by that same logic if the falcons were so good why did the need a last minute fg to win?

they are both good teams, however the packers might be one of the best #6 seeds in the history of the nfl and atlanta might be one of the worst #1 seeds in the history of the nfl.

we could play this game forever so let's just make a 500 point side wager and be done with it?
    you give me 2 points (i can get 2 1/2 -105 at 5 dimes so this seems fair) and we pay off at 12 pts/day?
    You are overestimating Packers capabilities on the road and underestimating Falcons capabilities at home. You have already admitted that the Packers were not the better team in the first meeting and game could have gone either way even though the Packers were never in a position to win the game by not being ahead at any point in the game or having the ball at the end when the game was tied. So we agree that Packers were not the better team in the first game. You can claim the teams were equal but to say that Packers were the better team in game one had no merit.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i think the falcons may lose this one

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

if you think matt Ryan is better than arod your dumb...pack have better QB, WR, D/ST..even though I'm a packers fan and most of you will think this is biased trust me I can admit when I think my team will lose.. I see them winning 24-17

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

GB has not been BEHIND by more than a TD ALL YEAR IN ANY GAME!! Let that sink in. Teasing GB and getting 8 or 9 is free $$. Tease it to the under 52.5 and go to the BANK! No way it's a shootout, one has a good defense, the other has a great one!
    Last edited by Stevedore; 01-10-11 at 06:02 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post
    if you think matt Ryan is better than arod your dumb...pack have better QB, WR, D/ST..even though I'm a packers fan and most of you will think this is biased trust me I can admit when I think my team will lose.. I see them winning 24-17
    How many Packers made the Pro Bowl and how many Falcons made the Pro Bowl?

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post
    Atl's ST's are better bro, it what cost us the last game. Remember the 50 yard runback with 50 seconds left? Just sayin' agree with everything else though.

Stevedore

How many Packers made the Pro Bowl and how many Falcons made the Pro Bowl?
    All you need to know about the Pro Bowl, errrr popularity contest, is that Kevin Williams of Minnesota made it as a replacement for an injured player.

Pulling out the Pro Bowl card to make a point, please...keep trying.

First 123 Last