stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12025

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    From what she said she had two puncture marks in her cheeks and they ended up bruising but at that age your mostly bone anyway so there wouldn't be that much flesh to go through. Fvkk she was pissed off and my father was trying to hide the fact that he was laughing so hard that he was doing that full body shake thing behind her back. I'm sitting here cracking up thinking about it and it was probably 25 years ago.
    glad she was ok, well sorta minus the two holes.

i think i would want a little extra meat on my posterior, would soften the blow. gives ya a little extra cushion.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Imagine someone's cat was receiving points? It'd be pretty funny when the pizza delivery dude rocked up. "I'm here with a pizza for Miss Pussy".
    I was so stupid, I changed IP's but still got signal from the one I was on. I could be ghosting right now. But Noooo. Me being Mr. Honest & not wanting any confusion PM'd willie & told him that I would be showing up under another IP now.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    goodnight boys & girls. SBR is so slow tonight its pissing me off, takes forever for the page to load. talk at you guys tomorrow.

Hey Stealthy, Threes Company then MASH is on TVLand
    nighty night

ps what's a threes company?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I was so stupid, I changed IP's but still got signal from the one I was on. I could be ghosting right now. But Noooo. Me being Mr. Honest & not wanting any confusion PM'd willie & told him that I would be showing up under another IP now.
    I figure anyone who's ghosting cannot be betting seriously. It's hard enough for me to look at matches/games and try to keep my head on straight. But to worry about logging in under the right account all the time? I'd probably out myself within 30 minutes if that.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

goodnight boys & girls. SBR is so slow tonight its pissing me off, takes forever for the page to load. talk at you guys tomorrow. Hey Stealthy, Threes Company then MASH is on TVLand
    PRO you are like talking to a tree for Christ sake,,I told you it is your browser Chrome is garbage,,,why won't you use FIREFOX do you have a personal vendetta against the owners or sumthin........

Or doesn't your pussy allow you...

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    nighty night

ps what's a threes company?

Sweet dreams Profit, Dante and Miss Pussycat

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    PRO you are like talking to a tree for Christ sake,,I told you it is your browser Chrome is garbage,,,why won't you use FIREFOX do you have a personal vendetta against the owners or sumthin........

Or doesn't your pussy allow you...
    Pauly, the least I have to fuk with computers the better. I'll make it my project today to download Firefox. Is that all I have to do, just download it?

canon714
    canon714's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant stand those dogs

shari91

Pauly, the least I have to fuk with computers the better. I'll make it my project today to download Firefox. Is that all I have to do, just download it?
    Yes.

THE PROFIT

Thanks, dear

THE PROFIT

wheres the best place to download from. I see a bunch of different ones when i google, just wanna get the right thing

shari91

This is the official one.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

THE PROFIT

Thanks a lot, Shari

THE PROFIT

This is the official one.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
    Now I need help networking my computers and integrating my software

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

they are pests
    a Chihuahua once tried to fight my rottweiler lol
    they are the most annoying dogs ever and they think they are tough, like short men with small man syndrome
    they act tougher than they are. A kick to the head solves the problem quickly

shari91

Now I need help networking my computers and integrating my software
    Ask jj for the guy he used when I told him to piss off.

THE PROFIT

I just said that because JJ acted like you were fukin tech support or geek squad

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

i was using mozilla myself until i got that goddamn google redirect virus!! shari, you know how to get rid of that shit?

THE PROFIT

i was using mozilla myself until i got that goddamn google redirect virus!! shari, you know how to get rid of that shit?

Lets let up on her, Stealthy. She only does one tech support question an hour now

shari91

Are you being redirected to Google images or Google itself?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

alright i'll take a number then.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Are you being redirected to Google images or Google itself?
    no, if i search something in mozilla or IE i get redirected to some bullshit ads, doesn't affect chrome for some reason.

its a trojan, i used a spyware detector and an anti-virus program to get rid of it but they found nothing!!

shari what should i do??

shari91

I just said that because JJ acted like you were fukin tech support or geek squad
    Yeah I know. That was the day I was finally convinced he has a split personality. I have no idea where he got that from - we have never talked about anything like that, even for a second.

shari91

no, if i search something in mozilla or IE i get redirected to some bullshit ads, doesn't affect chrome for some reason.

its a trojan, i used a spyware detector and an anti-virus program to get rid of it but they found nothing!!

shari what should i do??
    You are one of few people my darling Stealthy that I would be willing to type this out for at 3:30am. Give me a sec

THE PROFIT

In his mind ya'll have traveled the world & the 7 seas together

THE PROFIT

You are one of few people my darling Stealthy that I would be willing to type this out for at 3:30am. Give me a sec
    I really forget about this time difference with you sometimes. Fuk, its 1:30 in the afternoon

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

i always forget that you are in a 14 hour time difference. i will have to return the favor sometime

shari91

Go to your Program Files and look for Mozilla and then Firefox Extensions. There should be a folder with a name that looks screwy, probably a long string of letters and numbers, maybe 30 long, and has a creation date around the same time you first noticed the redirect. Go in that folder and there should be another folder called Chrome (not that chrome) and then 'Content' and there should be a file that has a name something like overlay.xul. Write down the name of that file. Right click on that file and open it with either the wordpad or notepad. It'll look messy but if it's a long code that has the words 'adware feed', "google" and maybe even yahoo, netscape, etc in it somewhere, that's the virus and you need to delete that file. Once you've deleted it replace it with a blank file that has the exact same name and extension you wrote down. There may be more than one of these hiding in your Mozilla so once you've found the first virus, go back and look to see if you can find any more folders with a long, screwy letter name. Once you're sure they're all gone, test out Google and see if it's still redirecting you.

To be really safe after, you should run a few different Malware programs and completely uninstall Java and then download the latest copy.

If it's still happening let me know, because there are a few more steps you can take after you get this far.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Go to your Program Files and look for Mozilla and then Firefox Extensions. There should be a folder with a name that looks screwy, probably a long string of letters and numbers, maybe 30 long, and has a creation date around the same time you first noticed the redirect. Go in that folder and there should be another folder called Chrome (not that chrome) and then 'Content' and there should be a file that has a name something like overlay.xul. Write down the name of that file. Right click on that file and open it with either the wordpad or notepad. It'll look messy but if it's a long code that has the words 'adware feed', "google" and maybe even yahoo, netscape, etc in it somewhere, that's the virus and you need to delete that file. Once you've deleted it replace it with a blank file that has the exact same name and extension you wrote down. There may be more than one of these hiding in your Mozilla so once you've found the first virus, go back and look to see if you can find any more folders with a long, screwy letter name. Once you're sure they're all gone, test out Google and see if it's still redirecting you.

To be really safe after, you should run a few different Malware programs and completely uninstall Java and then download the latest copy.

If it's still happening let me know, because there are a few more steps you can take after you get this far.

thank you shari, we can always count on our resident tech expert to help us out of a jam.

if this works, i own you big time

THE PROFIT

you OWN her big time

THE PROFIT

Stealthy, you live in Northern VA don't you?

shari91

you OWN her big time
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave shari91 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THE PROFIT

Attached Images  

First 1234567 ... Last