BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Lot of stuff mentioned is already taken. All I here out there is the need for liquidity. In order to do that you need to bring market makers together with the general public so Im trying to go with a name that's more appealing to the financial sector.

Xmarkets are alternative trading options or instruments. It's term used in the finical community.

A far as confusion and the use of the letter x in the name we own both versions of the URL.

New York stock exchange isn't real catchy but all the guys in the financials now what it is.

If we can attract the market makers the rest will follow.
    Last edited by BLACKIE; 05-07-10 at 06:03 PM.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Follow everything Betfair have done.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

The "matchbook has no liquidity" is so overblown it's ridiculous.

Plenty of liquidity for 99% of the posters here.................

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fishhead if Blackie gives you a good deal would you post up $50,000??

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is great we need more exchanges in the states

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead if Blackie gives you a good deal would you post up $50,000??

I don't know

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

If its going to be a true exchange, in-play on Soccer, Tennis, and all American Sports must be available. An exchange is about trading and trading on games that are live, so you should be able to bet live. Betfair is the biggest exchange around, they rule the roost when it comes to Soccer and Tennis. You could be bigger than them, if you have that and an American sports excahnge too, they suck in that area. This has great potential.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Somebody earlier mentioned BlackMarket.
    BLAKIE

KATSTALE got it BlackMarket Exchange .com
    catchy,edgy,attention grabbing and cool name.

I'm sure no one as taken the name yet.
    I have no doubt what so ever BLAKIE that the exchange is going to work,JJGOLD is right you and your organization are first rate,you are leaving no stone left unturned.
    I can't wait for September.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    The "matchbook has no liquidity" is so overblown it's ridiculous. Plenty of liquidity for 99% of the posters here.................
    lol

What an idiot shill.

Mike_79
    Mike_79's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd love to see horse racing - major tracks only - included. Betmaker has been a bit of a let down. It's ok, but can definitely be better.

BLACKIE

Quote Originally Posted by SPECULATOR 13 View Post
    BLAKIE

KATSTALE got it BlackMarket Exchange .com
    catchy,edgy,attention grabbing and cool name.

I'm sure no one as taken the name yet.
    I have no doubt what so ever BLAKIE that the exchange is going to work,JJGOLD is right you and your organization are first rate,you are leaving no stone left unturned.
    I can't wait for September.
    Great name but I don't think the DOJ would take kindly to promoting an illegal exchange so openly. Blackmarket implies illegal. xmarket implies new wave or extreme, kind of like xgames.

The name is set boys.

Xmarkets Xchange
    www.xmarketsxchange.com
    www.xmarketsexchange.com

Just finished a meeting with our lead programmer and we have a working plan in place to start software development this week. It looks like we'll have a working product by football. Will keep everyone informed of our progress and will seek additional help and input throughout.

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

"www.xmarketsexchange.com"

Lol.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking forward to seeing the bells and whistles.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont want a sex change

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the bells and whistles.
    ...and hearing about the commissions.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    The name is set boys.

Xmarkets Xchange
    www.xmarketsxchange.com
    www.xmarketsexchange.com

we have a working plan in place -It looks like we'll have a working product by football. Will keep everyone informed of our progress and will seek additional help and input throughout.
    GO BLACKIE-GO BLAKIE GO-GO BLAKIE-GO-BLAKIE-GO-

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by toastedbread01 View Post
    "www.xmarketsexchange.com"

Lol.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The name is set boys.

Xmarkets Xchange
    www.xmarketsxchange.com
    www.xmarketsexchange.com
    Adult Warning

This Website contains sexually-oriented adult content which may include visual images and verbal descriptions of nude adults, adults engaging in sexual acts, and other audio and visual materials of a sexually-explicit nature. Permission to enter this Website and to view and download its contents is strictly limited only to consenting adults who affirm that the following conditions apply:

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I wonder if lost tranny wannabes will add to the liquidity?

diamond
    diamond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lot of stuff mentioned is already taken. All I here out there is the need for liquidity. In order to do that you need to bring market makers together with the general public so Im trying to go with a name that's more appealing to the financial sector. Xmarkets are alternative trading options or instruments. It's term used in the finical community. A far as confusion and the use of the letter x in the name we own both versions of the URL. New York stock exchange isn't real catchy but all the guys in the financials now what it is. If we can attract the market makers the rest will follow.
    I like Blackie, he is different and a fresh breath to the industry.

But the way he describes the exchange, its a bit naive I think. Its not that easy. I worked myself within a company where we launched an exchange, its really not that easy as described above.

BLACKIE

Nothing is easy but you gotta be willing to try. I remember 3 years ago when we launched blackdog to establish a name and reputation in the market. People said credit to the public would never work but here we are 3 years later with an established client base and a recognizable name in the industry. When I talked with the old timers about the concept of rebatewager they had doubts but we've grown 10 fold in the last year alone. I'm willing to put sometime and money into a project with the prospects of a big payday down the line and that's exactly what I am doing.The conceptual idea of our exchange is quite different form anything out there. It's either gonna be a hit or fall flat on it's face. We will soon know. From what I gather liquidity is the biggest problem with exchanges. I think the approach we are taking will address this issue. I believe if you can get the liquidity into the market the traders will come.

mtneer1212

Nothing is easy but you gotta be willing to try. I remember 3 years ago when we launched blackdog to establish a name and reputation in the market. People said credit to the public would never work but here we are 3 years later with an established client base and a recognizable name in the industry. When I talked with the old timers about the concept of rebatewager they had doubts but we've grown 10 fold in the last year alone. I'm willing to put sometime and money into a project with the prospects of a big payday down the line and that's exactly what I am doing.The conceptual idea of our exchange is quite different form anything out there. It's either gonna be a hit or fall flat on it's face. We will soon know. From what I gather liquidity is the biggest problem with exchanges. I think the approach we are taking will address this issue. I believe if you can get the liquidity into the market the traders will come.
    We look forward to it. If it is as good as Blackdog/RebateWager, it will be a homerun.

bookie

Yes liquidity is key...and of course value. Aren't you afraid that by offering an exchange you're going to drain off a lot of your 11-10 football business?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kept forgetting to ask, will there be an API feed like Match and Betfair?

Mike_79
    Mike_79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it just for football when it starts up? If not, any definitive plans as to what other sports will be offered?

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure that no moneybookers can't help your liquidity!

BLACKIE

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Yes liquidity is key...and of course value. Aren't you afraid that by offering an exchange you're going to drain off a lot of your 11-10 football business?

110 players aren't looking for an exchange. the market idea will be pitched to real traders that would see this as another instrument for trading. they would be able to come in and make the markets and let all the smaller traders buy back.

mtneer1212

Let's not forget that Blackie could also use the exchange to lay off some RebateWager -110 action if needed.

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Count me in for the exchange.

mtneer1212

If done right.......... I think it will be awesome.

BLACKIE

Football pit to start if it's successful other pits to follow. Not sure about the API feed cause I have never used matchbook or betfair.

Better then laying off because I could use the exchange to get rid of our excess moneypack inventory we have everyday. We could pay all our smaller traders by debit card within a couple hours of request.
    Last edited by BLACKIE; 05-12-10 at 11:50 AM.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Football pit to start if it's successful other pits to follow. Not sure about the API feed cause I have never used matchbook or betfair.

Better then laying off because I could use the exchange to get rid of our excess moneypack inventory we have everyday. We could pay all our smaller traders by debit card within a couple hours of request.

bookie

110 players aren't looking for an exchange. the market idea will be pitched to real traders that would see this as another instrument for trading. they would be able to come in and make the markets and let all the smaller traders buy back.
    What are your thoughts on commissions?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Football pit to start if it's successful other pits to follow. Not sure about the API feed cause I have never used matchbookor betfair.

You might want to check out Betfair.

First ... 345678 Last