Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You would think if there was a team who could wreck a zone defense it'd be the Celtics at home... Apparently not.

This team is brick factory.
    BBall 101. Flash a shooter/passer to the foul line and destroy zone from there. They tried (way to late), Tatum missed wide open shot, and Horford passed up wide open shot and decided to back Bam down low and disaster. I keep feeling like the adjustments are getting called in from Stevens.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Celtics where cold game 7

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    BBall 101. Flash a shooter/passer to the foul line and destroy zone from there. They tried (way to late), Tatum missed wide open shot, and Horford passed up wide open shot and decided to back Bam down low and disaster. I keep feeling like the adjustments are getting called in from Stevens.
    Yes, blame the highly experienced & successful white coach for the failures of the black guy with no prior experience that got the job because of his skin colour. You deserve a job here I think.

IBetYou

Not that I think Mazulla did a poor job necessarily. Brogdon has a serious injury, and he was the 6th man of the year after all. People make too much of D.White's winning plays -bottom line is he's not that talented. Brodgon really should have been a starter for this team, but they didn't want to upset the egotistical Smart.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Yes, blame the highly experienced & successful white coach for the failures of the black guy with no prior experience that got the job because of his skin colour. You deserve a job here I think.
    What?? What planet did you land from. What's race/color to do with anything. Strictly talking basketball 101. Get a grip.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Brad Stevens Confirms Celtics Will Retain Joe Mazzulla As Head Coach

Brad Stevens has confirmed the Boston Celtics will retain Joe Mazzulla as head coach next season.

"He's a terrific leader," Stevens said. "He'll only get better at anything that he can learn from this year, because he's constantly trying to learn. And he's accountable."

Mazzulla guided the Celtics to a 57-25 record in his first season as head coach of the Celtics.

Mazzulla was elevated to the position when the Celtics suspended Ime Udoka for the season.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    What?? What planet did you land from. What's race/color to do with anything. Strictly talking basketball 101. Get a grip.
    Well then, if you're not a liberal fool you're just a regular fool. Stevens was a phenominal coach, forced out literally because of his skin colour.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Well then, if you're not a liberal fool you're just a regular fool. Stevens was a phenominal coach, forced out literally because of his skin colour.
    Where’d you get this IBetYou? Steven’s has the ultimate Cush job with indefinite job security. He can go home to his family every night, get a good night sleep and not worry about a thing. He’s a fukking made man.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Where’d you get this IBetYou? Steven’s has the ultimate Cush job with indefinite job security. He can go home to his family every night, get a good night sleep and not worry about a thing. He’s a fukking made man.
    Yes, I think he's happy with his current job. Doesn't have to deal with the players anymore.

First ... 4567