Betpoints: 11138

HEAT ONLY -180 to win the series ?

Be afraid. be very afraid.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    What was that fat guy thinking jawing at Jimmy buckets?
    he should be gone from the team next season like D.Brooks is done in memphis

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    HEAT ONLY -180 to win the series ?

Be afraid. be very afraid.
    i mean they were what? +400 to start the series or something like that. and bos just came back from down 2-3 where they lost 2 home games... so... you can't make the heat something like -500 because of how VEGAS operates

just like Houston Astros can't be -500 favorites vs the A's.... but easily cruised to a 5-1 win today vs that pathetic 10 win team

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    i mean they were what? +400 to start the series or something like that. and bos just came back from down 2-3 where they lost 2 home games... so... you can't make the heat something like -500 because of how VEGAS operates

just like Houston Astros can't be -500 favorites vs the A's.... but easily cruised to a 5-1 win today vs that pathetic 10 win team
    why? why would they let boston series bettors hedge with such a low -180 miami price?

they can do whatever they want

they know Boston is a live ass mutherphukking dog still.

series could easily be 2-2 after tuesday night game 4

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

why? why would they let boston series bettors hedge with such a low -180 miami price?

I don't believe this Celtics team can make the right adjustments to pull it off. They just sat there and continued to let Butler go 1 on 1

watch Lowry score 15+ next game... Love hits a couple 3's and that makes up for Strus/Vincent/Martin/Robinson whoever doesn't have a good night from 3

in my eyes, Celtics are cooked ... we are closing in on a Den - Heat Finals but tons of people out there will be dropping money on LA and Boston

seems like the books are going to cash out on people believing a Boston - LA Finals is what was gonna happen or what the NBA would help happen... suckers got played. I got played with LA because they won me a lot of bets vs Memphis and Warriors

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57577

I just don't see it. Miami is playing at a different level now & Spo is running circles around Mazzulla. Up 2-0 with 3 of next 4 at home (if needed) - Celts might get one, but not two in Miami.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I just don't see it. Miami is playing at a different level now & Spo is running circles around Mazzulla. Up 2-0 with 3 of next 4 at home (if needed) - Celts might get one, but not two in Miami.
    agreed

First 123