Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Homie is red hot!!! Lets Crown him Mr. NBA!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9003

What was that fat guy thinking jawing at Jimmy buckets?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bjb7223 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32492

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They already signed him to an extension, but the owners are not passive guys. They should eat the extension.
    Very bad hire.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7002

the Celtics crumbled at home again...

Brown and Tatum were no where to be found when the lead slipped to 4, 2... tied... down 2....

they didn't even take shots on most of the possessions... they had Grant williams trying to score... Smart shooting 3's.... what the hell is wrong with these dudes? they lose ALL the time at home in the playoffs

they are cooked... lucky they played chokers last round

unbelievable... i now know this celtics group won't sniff a title. they CRUMBLE when they lose leads and forget how to play team ball.

Take out a damn loan and put it all on the Heat to win this series.

that's all... C's took my nice night and cut my profits in half. 2 units on them at half and that's the last bet they will get on me till next season.

bjb7223

Tatum doesn't make a field goal again in the 4th quarter for the second straight game

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9628

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Imagine paying Marcus Smart to play basketball
    The only thing I like about Smart is he wants to win, he's not just cashing a check. But I hate his game on the offensive end.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I knew I got WAY lucky that these bums won the 1st Q ML by a single point... whew.

the way Butler responded when he was chirped at reminded me a LITTLE of Jordan ... even though I lost a bet It was FUN to watch him kill them with extreme confidence
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9628

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    the Celtics crumbled at home again...

Brown and Tatum were no where to be found when the lead slipped to 4, 2... tied... down 2....

they didn't even take shots on most of the possessions... they had Grant williams trying to score... Smart shooting 3's.... what the hell is wrong with these dudes? they lose ALL the time at home in the playoffs

they are cooked... lucky they played chokers last round

unbelievable... i now know this celtics group won't sniff a title. they CRUMBLE when they lose leads and forget how to play team ball.

Take out a damn loan and put it all on the Heat to win this series.

that's all... C's took my nice night and cut my profits in half. 2 units on them at half and that's the last bet they will get on me till next season.
    Absolutely mind boggling this team is 10-12 in their last 22 home playoff games. Bird played 12 playoff seasons and I'd bet his teams didn't lose more than 15 or 17 home games in 12 playoff years, usually 1 per year.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25099

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Homie is red hot!!! Lets Crown him Mr. NBA!
    Crown em.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1112

Homie Butler balling

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

the Celtics are going to get swept if they lose game 3

if they win game 3 they will lose game 4 then lose in 6... but heck can we put it past boston to lose 3 home playoff games in a row??? lol

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1112

the Celtics are going to get swept if they lose game 3

if they win game 3 they will lose game 4 then lose in 6... but heck can we put it past boston to lose 3 home playoff games in a row??? lol
    Who will be their coach next year?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Now everyone thinks Boston will lose lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Jimmy Buckets! Celtics blow and could get swept now. Heat seem to have their number.

The Heat defense is legit..

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Laker it's because the Celtics' coach is extremely green. The Heat are doubling Tatum on every play, but he's letting Butler go one on one against a fat guy.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bjb7223 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8893

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Laker it's because the Celtics' coach is extremely green. The Heat are doubling Tatum on every play, but he's letting Butler go one on one against a fat guy.
    I am not really paying attention to this series but gamblers always overreact. Boston can easily go in and win both games in mia.

Would that surprise anyone?

I honestly don't care but it's not like a big stretch if that happens.

Personally I've Felt Boston is overrated. They have been inconsistent all year.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11309

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Celts were -1000 a few minutes ago.
    Wow...

bjb7223

I am not really paying attention to this series but gamblers always overreact. Boston can easily go in and win both games in mia.

Would that surprise anyone?

they'll probably split 1-1 in Mia, almost impossible for them to get swept

Mac4Lyfe

I am not really paying attention to this series but gamblers always overreact. Boston can easily go in and win both games in mia. Would that surprise anyone?
    You really should watch these games. Spoelstra is running circles around the other guy. The coaching disparity is some of the largest I've ever seen in sports. The Heat look totally prepared on offense and defense, while the Celtics don't know what they want to do on either end. Do you really think Mazzulla is going to turn into a great coach by Sunday, game 3? Heat most likely wins this in 5. They have been disrespected the entire playoffs and they just keep beating these overinflated teams.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

the coach can't get them to just play b-ball as a team and not fold up shop when they lose leads in the 3rd/4th Q at home... 2 games in a row at home... he's severely out coached and with the confidence the Heat have and continue to build from game to game... this series is over unless Butler goes down for rest of series.
    Points Awarded:

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You really should watch these games. Spoelstra is running circles around the other guy. The coaching disparity is some of the largest I've ever seen in sports. The Heat look totally prepared on offense and defense, while the Celtics don't know what they want to do on either end. Do you really think Mazzulla is going to turn into a great coach by game 3? Heat most likely wins this in 5. They have been disrespected the entire playoffs and they just keep beating these overinflated teams.
    the EYE test is one of my go to methods when I wait to trigger a BIG play (5+ units) and the eye test tells me the Celtics can't overcome the hunger this Heat team wants with the much better coach... Butler's play is leading to everyone else stepping up continually. Bam is even turning into a go to dude... getting fouled getting to the line... that huge reb and slam to go up 105-100... HUGE.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You really should watch these games. Spoelstra is running circles around the other guy. The coaching disparity is some of the largest I've ever seen in sports. The Heat look totally prepared on offense and defense, while the Celtics don't know what they want to do on either end. Do you really think Mazzulla is going to turn into a great coach by Sunday, game 3? Heat most likely wins this in 5. They have been disrespected the entire playoffs and they just keep beating these overinflated teams.
    Obviously spoelstra was going to outcoach this guy. He did it to bud as well. Thibs as well. Good on him. I won't watch this series though Because I have ZERO interest.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Celts are dead money

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Who will be their coach next year?
    Doc Rivers, but only if he can coax Rondo, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett out of retirement.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11264

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Doc Rivers, but only if he can coax Rondo, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett out of retirement.

And Ray Allen.

Mac4Lyfe

Obviously spoelstra was going to outcoach this guy. He did it to bud as well. Thibs as well. Good on him. I won't watch this series though Because I have ZERO interest.
    I'm enjoying watching a basketball clinic. It's actually pretty educational and profitable. I hit 1st half and game ML's plus 2nd half. This Heat team is like a cash register.

stevenash

^@Homie
    ...and Ray Ray too.

homie1975

incredible talent all over the floor in this series

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    incredible talent all over the floor in this series
    Yeah, Lakerboy is being a bit pig headed because he's convinced that what's unfolding is a farce and shouldn't be happening. Nobody wants to give the Heat any credit for anything. Admittedly, it took me awhile to come around but in the interest of smart money I had to set aside my preconceived notions and basically reassess MIA with a blank slate.

I took the points tonight as well because apparently even the books are stubborn in their appraisals of the Heat. If you were to do a blind resume comparison of these teams since the playoffs, there is no way the road team should have been getting 10 points. Would they have given the Milwaukee Bucks 10 points in the same spot? Of course not.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

heat are up 2-0... going home for 2

and only -180 for the series

lakers pull out 1 win tomorrow and you could parlay heat and nuggets series for + money... right now it's -111 (DK)
    Points Awarded:

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, Lakerboy is being a bit pig headed because he's convinced that what's unfolding is a farce and shouldn't be happening. Nobody wants to give the Heat any credit for anything. Admittedly, it took me awhile to come around but in the interest of smart money I had to set aside my preconceived notions and basically reassess MIA with a blank slate.

I took the points tonight as well because apparently even the books are stubborn in their appraisals of the Heat. If you were to do a blind resume comparison of these teams since the playoffs, there is no way the road team should have been getting 10 points. Would they have given the Milwaukee Bucks 10 points in the same spot? Of course not.
    little known fact: max strus averaged 20ppg at depaul and caleb martin the same at nevada.

if the NBA Draft was more than 2 rds (60 players) every year and the NBA was not so smitten with 19yo hotshots and euro's the stud mid major stars like strus and martin would not have gone undrafted

the Heat are far and away better than they appear on paper, and Spo is putting on a coaching clinic vs Joe M

homie1975

heat are up 2-0... going home for 2

and only -180 for the series

lakers pull out 1 win tomorrow and you could parlay heat and nuggets series for + money... right now it's -111 (DK)
    celtics are -3 for game three sunday. in miami. wow.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Strus, Love, Vincent, Martin, Robinson.... they are all stepping up with great contributions and big buckets game by game. Robinson pours in some 3's every other game.

then you got Butler, Bam, and Lowry... who didn't even SCORE in game 2 and it didn't matter. Love didn't score. They still won. CRAZY

Celtics shot better, made 1 less 3 and 3 more FT but had 13 less FGA because of being out-rebounded by 10 reb Heat had 5 more off reb

5 more turnovers and 7 less steals and that cancelled out Celtics having 4 more blocks

First 123 Last