mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    JJGold your content is lazy & it’s trash. You’ve been stealing checks from SBR for the last 5 years. You are past your prime and you need to retire and let me take over your roll here.
    100%. Where is BigDaddyQH? He’d beat JJGold’s face into hamburger meat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gamblers are always frustrated and angry get a new hobby or it will ruin you

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gamblers are always frustrated and angry get a new hobby or it will ruin you
    I just wanted to dig into Runerblade blades story piece by piece & get inside the mind of a guy on a degenerate run, because he was doing well & then shit hit the fan. Maybe we can all learn something here.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    100%. Where is BigDaddyQH? He’d beat JJGold’s face into hamburger meat.
    I’ve said some very cruel/mean things about BigDaddyQH over the years, but he was definitely a piece of shit of a human being, we could all sense that by the things he said. I hope he’s doing alright for himself, although & I think I speak for everybody here. I hope he stays away from this place.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’ve said some very cruel/mean things about BigDaddyQH over the years, but he was definitely a piece of shit of a human being, we could all sense that by the things he said. I hope he’s doing alright for himself, although & I think I speak for everybody here. I hope he stays away from this place.
    I hope he stays away and that he has a miserable life. Complete piece of shit he was.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I hope he stays away and that he has a miserable life. Complete piece of shit he was.
    That was exactly his reputation in a nut shell.

First 123