1. #36
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Me too! Maybe give it another go runester.
    No...no no no....lol

  2. #37
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Good clip......
    Nice I prefer this one.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HdE-BZoB9SA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  3. #38
    tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 3,112
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Itís been quite a while since Iíve posted on here but long story short, I ended up losing big. Started out great, thought I had something good but slowly but surely it all fell apart. I ended up $32K in the hole and Iíve spent the better part of a year digging out of it. Worked a shit ton of OT, paid my debt and things are ok. Thank god I have a good job. I shoulda listened, but my arrogance and ignorance got the best of me. Hard lesson learned. I pretty much deserved it.
    I'm curious, how many 8 streaks had you lost?

    Did you lose one 8 streak, then tried to chase?

  4. #39
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    I'm curious, how many 8 streaks had you lost?

    Did you lose one 8 streak, then tried to chase?
    In the beginning I was killing it. I was using $5 units so 8 step losses costme $2500. At first I was doing well. Built up a nice bank so I increased my bets to $10 units and thatís when I started getting hit taking $10K losses. Lost all my winnings and my initial investment which was about $30k and decided to go small again with a $2.5K bankroll and then lost that. Thatís when I was done.

  5. #40
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,288
    Betpoints: 3358

    I remember that roulette thread. Knew it was just a matter of time before burial

    There is no system that works to beat casinos (except card counting), especially on a roulette wheel

  6. #41
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I remember that roulette thread. Knew it was just a matter of time before burial

    There is no system that works to beat casinos (except card counting), especially on a roulette wheel
    Yep, I figured if I had multiple books open it was them playing whack-a-mole to beat meÖ..and they did lol

  7. #42
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    The Marty will always get ya … I play for fun & I’m a responsible single father who always plays with a stop loss. No code to crack it’s an even minus game. JJGold what you don’t know about me could & would fill a book. You’ve lost so much more than me it’s not even debatable, unless you don’t even gamble all together. Who knows you’re all gimmick over here. You’ve always have been that way. Also Asiangambler “fawk off”. I’m out ✌️

  8. #43
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,874
    Betpoints: 566

    Lose what you can afford never start large and donít use credit and gambling will never bury you.

  9. #44
    DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 1,691
    Betpoints: 6552

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Thank you. It was casino. It was a roulette system that I tried and I ended up getting burned.
    You must've looked in the wrong places for a roulette system.

    From what I'm reading on another forum discussing various methods (not like using the word "system"), they seem to do okay; not winning big, but not losing really bad either. It's also not so simple and rather complicated if anything, but if it works then why not use it I say.

    For me, I cannot stand waiting 5+ minutes per spin.

  10. #45
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,306
    Betpoints: 5432

    I appreciate you checking back in with us letting us know how it all turned out. Thatís a high character move sir.

    I tried my hand at roulette ďsystemsĒ for awhile, and they do have you feeling invincible. Until it fails. And man it will fail. Itís like laying -1500 moneylines, youíll think you canít lose then you lose two in a row like WELL FUKK MY ASS. That shit hurts too.

    There just arenít any shortcuts. I feel like Iíve tried everything and can confidently say that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

  11. #46
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I appreciate you checking back in with us letting us know how it all turned out. Thatís a high character move sir.

    I tried my hand at roulette ďsystemsĒ for awhile, and they do have you feeling invincible. Until it fails. And man it will fail. Itís like laying -1500 moneylines, youíll think you canít lose then you lose two in a row like WELL FUKK MY ASS. That shit hurts too.

    There just arenít any shortcuts. I feel like Iíve tried everything and can confidently say that.
    Bingo! Thatís exactly how I felt. I got a little taste of winning and I was like boom! I got this down nothing is going to beat me.

  12. #47
    Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-17
    Posts: 2,580
    Betpoints: 205

    There is more to the story too. I ended up paying $3,000 in taxes on my winnings from my cash app. I withdrew the money from the book to my bitcoin wallet on my cash app. Living in Massachusetts, it’s not illegal to play at an online casino but not legal either so it’s kind of a gray area. Anyway, stupid me didn’t keep track of my losses in which you are supposed to track every spin! lol. So I ended up having to pay $3K on winnings and couldn't deduct losses. I’m an idiot lol
    Last edited by Runeblade; 09-07-22 at 03:59 AM.

  13. #48
    shari91
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,652
    Betpoints: 12015

    Messed up big by having multiple accounts here too

  14. #49
    Godly
    Godly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-22
    Posts: 8

    "Put your trust in the Lord. Your ass belongs to me. "


    Warden Norton

  15. #50
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Shari catches everyone

  16. #51
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,415
    Betpoints: 5417

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Thank you. It was casino. It was a roulette system that I tried and I ended up getting burned.
    understood. glad you made your way back.

  17. #52
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,415
    Betpoints: 5417

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari catches everyone
    shari has eyes facing all directions. nothing slips by.

  18. #53
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Yes

  19. #54
    Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-10
    Posts: 2,462

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Itís been quite a while since Iíve posted on here but long story short, I ended up losing big. Started out great, thought I had something good but slowly but surely it all fell apart. I ended up $32K in the hole and Iíve spent the better part of a year digging out of it. Worked a shit ton of OT, paid my debt and things are ok. Thank god I have a good job. I shoulda listened, but my arrogance and ignorance got the best of me. Hard lesson learned. I pretty much deserved it.
    just an idea.. learn how to spell " FADE "

  20. #55
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 30,018
    Betpoints: 130

    If this was an online casino you do not know if they altered it or the program saw the pattern and made it for you to lose. This is the same for BJ you can do Ok at first then raise your bets and as soon as you do it falls apart. Or you start losing several in a row and start chasing. Caesars is a good example i posted a screen shot on another thread it will start getting 60% or higher in 20s and 21s every 10 hands and you will never get that ever that many but it does it nonstop. When i had my meltdown over a year ago i took pics of 150 hands and sent that to NJ gaming commission they never did a thing to help me. But in that 150 hands 60%+ were 20 or 21s. I have never had 4 21s in my life online in a row but the dealer did that on the one i posted on the other thread So in Roulette if it sees what you are doing it can easily screw you.

  21. #56
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 30,018
    Betpoints: 130

    Here is that post i was talking about now imaging this nonstop every 10 hands like this

  22. #57
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,885
    Betpoints: 2187

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    just an idea.. learn how to spell " FADE "
    This. Then you will learn how to spell "get paid".

  23. #58
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,415
    Betpoints: 5417

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    If this was an online casino you do not know if they altered it or the program saw the pattern and made it for you to lose. This is the same for BJ you can do Ok at first then raise your bets and as soon as you do it falls apart. Or you start losing several in a row and start chasing. Caesars is a good example i posted a screen shot on another thread it will start getting 60% or higher in 20s and 21s every 10 hands and you will never get that ever that many but it does it nonstop. When i had my meltdown over a year ago i took pics of 150 hands and sent that to NJ gaming commission they never did a thing to help me. But in that 150 hands 60%+ were 20 or 21s. I have never had 4 21s in my life online in a row but the dealer did that on the one i posted on the other thread So in Roulette if it sees what you are doing it can easily screw you.
    the gaming commission should monitor these legal online casinos. i have no problem losing cause you have to lose sometime but it needs to be fair. don't "rape me, no lube" all of a sudden. it is like the kill switch gets initiated.

  24. #59
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    This is a very interesting story for me personally, not because I’m a penetrating degenerate, but because I enjoy playing the game of roulette for fun & for cash throughout my life. I got questions for you Runerblade, you seem like the type of person who would possibly share some good details.

  25. #60
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Lol jerky forget gambling man your not a pro

  26. #61
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol jerky forget gambling man your not a pro
    Would you for once in your life post something with substance & not always these lame one liners ?

  27. #62
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    JJGold your content is lazy & it’s trash. You’ve been stealing checks from SBR for the last 5 years. You are past your prime and you need to retire and let me take over your roll here.

  28. #63
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    SBR that’s an indirect open invitation btw.

  29. #64
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Optional pm me if you think this could be a possibility.

  30. #65
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    I would like to bring positive vibes on a daily basis to this forum, rather than the negative ones we’ve been hearing from JJgold for 15 years regarding anything in this industry.

  31. #66
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    #Time4aChange

  32. #67
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,885
    Betpoints: 2187

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    the gaming commission should monitor these legal online casinos. i have no problem losing cause you have to lose sometime but it needs to be fair. don't "rape me, no lube" all of a sudden. it is like the kill switch gets initiated.
    The casinos has a couple of % edge built into every game, even a child knows this. They don't need to cheat, they'll get your money eventually anyway.

    Funny when you hear stories about guys running it up big only to lose everything and then some.

    Yeah, that's how. It works sucker, didn't hear them complain that it is a faulty machine when they were running hot, then it was because they had figured out a system to beat it, lol.

    Play casino games long enough and you'll lose. That's by design and something you accept when playing them. End of story

  33. #68
    2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-22
    Posts: 140
    Betpoints: 1448

    Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    I know lol. I look back at this and ask myself..why did I do this???Ö..smh
    Drown the chick in the picture and collect the life insurance problem solved.

  34. #69
    JohnGalt2341
    The bloom on the rose is oft not wet.
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 8,609
    Betpoints: 4358

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol jerky forget gambling man your not a pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

    Would you for once in your life post something with substance & not always these lame one liners?
    This cracked me up for some reason.

  35. #70
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    This cracked me up for some reason.
    It’s a travesty this guy still gets paid to post his trash here. I would put so much more effort in it, like he use to do back in the glory days.

First 123 Last
Top