KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    But all the mass murders in the last 10 years were done with legally purchased guns. How do we fix this so it won't happen in the future? Thoughts and players isn't cutting it anymore. It never did.
    All? Lmfao. Do you ever tell the truth? That was a big of a lie as Alvin Kamara is a good kid who grew up down the street from where you lived and he “never goes to strip clubs” which I instantly found proof he did and then years later we saw what happened in Vegas earlier this year.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Where you been ?
    Haven't seen you winning in any Contests or Leagues

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

But all the mass murders in the last 10 years were done with legally purchased guns. How do we fix this so it won't happen in the future? Thoughts and players isn't cutting it anymore. It never did.
    All of the mass murders in the last 10 years were done with legally purchased guns?

Are you kidding?

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Go Dodgers!!!!
    Where you been Son ?
    Haven't seen you in any winning contests or leagues

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

“The proximate cause of the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, was not a rifle, but mental illness, shadowy forces of evil or, as one man in a “Let’s Go Brandon” T-shirt put it, the “destruction of our children” by the teachings of the left.”

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But let’s try and move past it’s one parties fault everytime and take a real look at what both parties are doing while they are in office and what they did before they leave that also might run into the next parties term.
    The underlying thing right now is small children are being straight up murdered in school classrooms or people are getting shot in a grocery store all because the access to guns is to easy. I don’t care if these people were fatherless, didn’t learn a code of conduct, played video games, etc. Because in the end if there’s a more rigorous background check, with gun licensing requirements maybe they could have these mental issues but not have the resources to commit these crimes.
    We have to move past the rhetoric that gets pushed on a day to day basis by both sides politicians and just listen to common sense. Should kids die in classrooms? And how can we make sure that stops immediately and not 10 years from now? Then for the longer future how can we get our society as a whole on the right page to stop spreading so much disinformation and gassing these mentally unstable people up?

I’m hopeful that people can at least agree on the answers to these questions
    This is the thing.... you and I can have disagreements... but there's still respect. We can both get our views across with no other motive. We just want to live civilized.

Not pointing fingers.... or blaming any party. If you allow biased news.... and other programming out in the open.... for people to view... you get brainwashed. CNN isn't the same news channel when I was 15 years old. Compared to 30 years later. And IMO Fox News changed when CNN changed. Regardless if it's for a particular party.... or for commercial advertisements for a particular crowd. Its not news.

Then.... you have constant manipulative debates between Dems and Republicans.... a lot of trash talking both ways. Tons of game playing on policies.

The point to where I'm getting at.... who calls the truce first? So we can get back to "true" education... and not mind games. Unfortunately... no one has the courage to do this. So until this happens.... this is what LIFE IS. And it won't be changing any time soon.

When you have no organization... no guidance... no rules to live by.... you get the garbage we're seeing now. I think it's totally unethical for any news network to manipulate, brainwash, and deceive their viewers.... by NOT GIVING YOU the total truth of a story.

As in regards to innocent children harmed at schools across the USA... I don't have an answer to this. But I do believe when society is in a more "happy" state of mind... you can control your emotions more often. Not think EVIL... or malicious/devious ways to hurt and harm people. Why? Because you are at peace within yourself. But when you have no money... everywhere you turn someone is against you. Even the most solid of minds... can be corrupted... and you can go off in the deep end. Lose your identity... and do something you'll regret.

Regardless... you can also say.... life will never be perfect. We all have problems. Even when it is perfect... someone is always suffering mentally. That is also true. So again.... point being... there's no way to really protect all children in every school.... people need to have good morals... and not harm children. Period.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Gabe Kaplan > Gabe Kapner.

RonT73
    RonT73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12541

Apparently my post got deleted. What is this, twitter?

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Gabe Kapler is another dumb jock making it about him.Thank Goodness for sports betting i can make a profit off of these scumbags he is just making it about himsel f him i dont care any more if people call me names for my takes who cares,Him and Kapernick dave roberts i hate all of them i have stopped watching sports i just look at numbers any way you do not need to watch these game to profit.All these people just need to shut the hell up and play scum bags!If he hates america so much stop cashing those pay checks of American Money!

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Wonder if those that are so pro-guns would have the same opinion if their child was killed by one of these fukktards?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Colin Kap was right all along.... standing for national anthem means you just stand for the war profiteering. "Support the troops..." really means just accept the fact that the USA will always be at war
    It's a "police action" assuming to be a war.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Never heard of ppl skipping the Canadian anthem, face it, USA is a fckked up place to live. 100% toxic envinronment rivaling 3rd world countries
    SO leave go live in any other country YOU have something here that almost no other countries have FREEDOM of Choice and speech your protected under the Constitution even if cops arrest you say nothing now a word only you want a lawyer there ...

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by allure View Post
    wonder if those that are so pro-guns would have the same opinion if their child was killed by one of these fukktards?
    booyahhhhhhhhhh !

OldBill

oooo by the way Colin Kap was wrong he was doing something while on the JOB the owners hated him still hate him no body wants him on thier team

imagine this your at work You kneel while on the TV's the national anthem is playing to start the Superbowl

everyone in offie will look at you sideways

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Tony La Russa sees Kapler's message as admirable, but he finds himself at odds with Kapler's method of protest.

“Where I disagree is the flag and the anthem are not appropriate places to try to voice your objections."

La Russa laid out his viewpoint on the national anthem, saying that some veteran players' "courage comes from what the flag means to them and when they hear the anthem." It's for this reason that La Russa believes "it's impossible not to salute the flag and listen to the anthem."

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Now Kapler is saying he might suspend his protest during the National Anthem on Memorial Day

I guess he is picking and choosing which days to protest now...

"I'm very comfortable taking it day by day," Kapler said. "I think I'll just decide what makes the most sense in the moment."

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

He's a hamburger.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If the national anthem is played on every sports game it loses its meaning. It is OK to play it on NFL games where a team plays 8 home games once every 2 weeks.

But playing it in baseball games 81 times a year it's too much.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Now Kapler is saying he might suspend his protest during the National Anthem on Memorial Day

I guess he is picking and choosing which days to protest now...

"I'm very comfortable taking it day by day," Kapler said. "I think I'll just decide what makes the most sense in the moment."
    So he's admitting that not standing for the anthem is a dig against service members and veterans even though the kneelers swore up and down that wasn't the case.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

He did this for BLM too so it looks even more ridiculous now

He's a jewish provocateur just like JJGold

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

If the national anthem is played on every sports game it loses its meaning. It is OK to play it on NFL games where a team plays 8 home games once every 2 weeks.

But playing it in baseball games 81 times a year it's too much.
    If you’re making millions as an athlete, there are going to be some things that get redundant and you may not want to do. The anthem is for the fans to feel a feeling of patriotism, also symbolic that we as the people “United” are better than divided. Most fans don’t attend back to back games, so as watered down as it seems, it’s like the Angel’s saying we aren’t going to shoot off fireworks after a home run because it’s getting old.

If Kapler wants so bad to make change, why doesn’t he take his millions and apply it to security for his local schools.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post
    If you’re making millions as an athlete, there are going to be some things that get redundant and you may not want to do. The anthem is for the fans to feel a feeling of patriotism, also symbolic that we as the people “United” are better than divided. Most fans don’t attend back to back games, so as watered down as it seems, it’s like the Angel’s saying we aren’t going to shoot off fireworks after a home run because it’s getting old.

If Kapler wants so bad to make change, why doesn’t he take his millions and apply it to security for his local schools.
    We could give every one of the 130,000 public and private schools $300,000 for security. Instead they sent $40 billion to Ukraine.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Another incel thread.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't really get into Baseball.... but this Gabe Kapler is a real piece of work. The attention whore said he would protest the National Anthem a few days ago... for the rest of the year. Then... ESPN is reporting Gabe Kapler will not protest the National Anthem on Memorial Day... saying... this is a Day for the Veterans. Gabe... buddy... I don't know much about you... but if you're on head medicine.... your prescription ran out... see your doc again pal.

Total fukking loser. Deserves a bat up his a$$hole.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave TheMoneyShot 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newguy gave TheMoneyShot 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This guy sounds like a Queen Mayan type of guy. Queen Mayan should be rooting for the Giants now instead of the Dodgers.

First 123