KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    0 chance of that happening. Absolute 0.
    Yeah, after all this, with his name coming up almost daily, I get a bad feeling about his situation.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Time to make a deal for Whelan now.
    What would Biden give up other then the US mint and every Russian in a US prison today for the swap now. Putin owns Biden. Wake up KVB.

Biden administration can't negotiate worth a damn and will get used every time. This Biden administration is weak and every dictator knows it now.

You negotiate through strength not weakness. That's the difference between Biden and Trump. I've made my points and I'm done. Can't convince liberals of the truth even with facts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You are an idiot.

Just accept it.

I wish it wasn't true, there are good things about you. But you are an idiot blinded by political agenda propaganda.

Carry on Jibbs, carry on.
    Right. What every you say KVB.. You are the blinded dumb ass fool. Keep watching CNN and MSNBC snowflake.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Yeah, after all this, with his name coming up almost daily, I get a bad feeling about his situation.
    The only reason his name came up in the media was because of Griner

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You do realize that Trump was too late with his request and the boys already had flights booked home before Trump ever got involved.

You do realize Trump was 2 days late with reaching out to China.

You do realize that you have the actual story wrong.

Do you realize?
    I could have swore that I seen a video of those 3 kids thanking Trump.

Of course Lavar Ball claimed that Trump didn't do shit, after they were home.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What would Biden give up other then the US mint and every Russian in a US prison today for the swap now. Putin owns Biden. Wake up KVB.

Biden administration can't negotiate worth a damn and will get used every time. This Biden administration is weak and every dictator knows it now.

You negotiate through strength not weakness. That's the difference between Biden and Trump. I've made my points and I'm done. Can't convince liberals of the truth even with facts.
    Did you know that Trump did more prisoner swaps than Biden when he was the president?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Right. What every you say KVB.. You are the blinded dumb ass fool. Keep watching CNN and MSNBC snowflake.

You're proving my point Jibbs. I don't watch any of that. But you think I do because I have updated news on the China situation while you are going off old news that is debunked.

Again, you are proving my point.

Don't be insulted when I call you an idiot, instead listen to what's being said and see what you are doing wrong.

Are you even doing any research on your own? Sounds like you are not.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Why would JIBBBY object to any prisoner swap deal regardless of who is the president negotiating it? What is wrong with a prisoner swap deal?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Another FELON Loose on the streets of America FJB & that WORTHLESS POS BG hope she does a victory walk in the streets of CHI Town & gets what it deserves

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

This reeks of Russian collusion.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I could have swore that I seen a video of those 3 kids thanking Trump.

Of course Lavar Ball claimed that Trump didn't do shit, after they were home.
    Again, you are going off old info, that those boys themselves debunked.

Of course they thanked Trump, he intervened, and Trump insisted to the University that he be thanked.

But that fact is that he intervened too late. He can still be thanked for trying, and that's what happened.

How do you not know this or are you trying to paint the "thanks" as something that it wasn't?

Can only be one of those two options Kermit.

Or a third option, you just don't know what you don't know.

So which is it? Because the facts are out there but you and Jibbs are twisting them.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    The only reason his name came up in the media was because of Griner
    Initially they said he was on the table in a swap deal.

I wonder just hoe genuine that really was from either side.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're proving my point Jibbs. I don't watch any of that. But you think I do because I have updated news on the China situation while you are going off old news that is debunked.

Again, you are proving my point.

Don't be insulted when I call you an idiot, instead listen to what's being said and see what you are doing wrong.

Are you even doing any research on your own? Sounds like you are not.
    Just shut already. I'm not offended I just know I'm right about Trump freeing up those UCLA losers. You are wrong so you throw up insults rather then debate with facts in adult fashion in your posts with what I posted.

Fock off now KVB and have nice day! I don't deal with small minded people.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why would JIBBBY object to any prisoner swap deal regardless of who is the president negotiating it? What is wrong with a prisoner swap deal?
    I have a problem with what Biden had to give up for this swap deal. That's my only beef with this deal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So the boys thank Trump for trying, even though it was too late, and you guys think they thanked Trump for succeeding in getting them home.

You guys were misled there, you should double check your sources next time.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just shut already. I'm not offended I just know I'm right about Trump freeing up those UCLA losers. You are wrong so you throw up insults rather then debate with facts in adult fashion in your posts with what I posted.

Fock off now KVB and have nice day! I don't deal with small minded people.
    What's wrong Jibbbs? Having trouble with the actual truth?

Didn't do your research, got called out, now it's Morono style fukoffs?

lmao Jibbs don't take the ego hit. Just recognize the truth, double check your sources next time, and move on.

This isn't rocket science, and it's not even sportsbetting. It's reading comprehension and discernment.

You can do it pal.

Kermit

So the boys thank Trump for trying, even though it was too late, and you guys think they thanked Trump for succeeding in getting them home.

You guys were misled there, you should double check your sources next time.
    Literally every news source says the same thing. Do you have some alternate source that backs your claim?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I have a problem with what Biden had to give up for this swap deal. That's my only beef with this deal.
    You don't know what he gave up. What if the CIA flipped this Russian in prison and they will use him now to spy on Putin? You know nothing about this deal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You are an idiot.

Just accept it.

I wish it wasn't true, there are good things about you. But you are an idiot blinded by political agenda propaganda.

Carry on Jibbs, carry on.
    Read and learn, you are fake news.. You saying Trump had nothing to do with the release of the UCLA players from China is simply moronic!

https://www.si.com/college/2017/11/2...a-players-jail

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Literally every news source says the same thing. Do you have some alternate source that backs your claim?
    Sure pal, how about the real news. I already posted that stuff in another Griner thread.

LMAO.

I shouldn't have to do this though, the fact that Trump and Kelly were late is common knowledge, you just don't have the knowledge.

Remember when Lavar Ball said Trump didn't do shit? There's a reason for that. Here's Lavar going public and what Trump had to say. This is why you are confused...

LaVar Ball Says Donald Trump Didn't Help Get LiAngelo Released from Shoplifting

Here's the truth on the actualy timing of General Kelly's phone call.

Donald Trump actually didn’t help get LiAngelo Ball out of jail in China, per report...The situation was resolved before Trump ever got involved.

Let's not pretend there's a gray area here.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

please help the spca
    Last edited by sweethook; 12-08-22 at 11:16 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave sweethook 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Read and learn, you are fake news.. You saying Trump had nothing to do with the release of the UCLA players from China is simply moronic!

At least you are trying, Jibbs.

This is on old, Nov 2017 story that helps to represent why you are confused.

The truth then came out.

I have given all the links to you, including the eary ones that confuse you, in two different threads.

You might have a learning disability, Jibbbs.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The ONLY evidence that Trump and Gen Kelly were on time and actually played a role in releasing Ball and Co is from Trump's words himself, before the truth was ewell known, nowhere else. All other accounts contradict that.

But hey, Trump has big and beautiful words. The biggest and beautifullist.

So there's that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Look guys, we all wanted Trump to be responsible.

He just wasn't this time, that's all there is to it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

At least you are trying, Jibbs.

This is on old, Nov 2017 story that helps to represent why you are confused.

The truth then came out.

I have given all the links to you, including the eary ones that confuse you, in two different threads.

You might have a learning disability, Jibbbs.
    So old news is fake news from the white house press secretary. Right. Nice blow off by you KVB.

I could pull a dozen links showing Trump freed those losers. He should have let them rot. I'm actually not happy Trump helped release them for the record. I'm not defending anything other then I know Trump was the reason those UCLA players were released. It's just a FACT!

Funny that the UCLA players thanked Trump for their release, right? KVB just STOP already!

https://nypost.com/2017/11/15/ucla-p...-indefinitely/

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Jibbbs, this is a quote from the article, the old November article, that you cited above in your post.

read it carefully...

The tweet came shortly after LaVar Ball, the father of one of the players who was arrested, downplayed the President’s role in releasing his son from China. “Who?” Ball said to ESPN when the outlet asked him about the topic. “What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.”
    Why do think he said that?

I suppose you and Kermit are a part of that "everybody" that Ball is talking about here.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Illini knew

4 months, 4 days from his prediction
    That guy is in the know! I think he works for the
    CIA he is out of the country a lot!!!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

jackpot269

You do realize when Trump was president he asked China to release the UCLA stealing thieves, XI released them with no prisoner exchanges immediately. That's the difference! Biden and his administration can't negotiate their way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm convinced Trump would have got Britney out already with out swapping out for a Russian terrorist.
    You are probably right, they are friendly so Putin may have let her go for his friend

Kermit

Sure pal, how about the real news. I already posted that stuff in another Griner thread.

LMAO.

I shouldn't have to do this though, the fact that Trump and Kelly were late is common knowledge, you just don't have the knowledge.

Remember when Lavar Ball said Trump didn't do shit? There's a reason for that. Here's Lavar going public and what Trump had to say. This is why you are confused...

LaVar Ball Says Donald Trump Didn't Help Get LiAngelo Released from Shoplifting

Here's the truth on the actualy timing of General Kelly's phone call.

Donald Trump actually didn’t help get LiAngelo Ball out of jail in China, per report...The situation was resolved before Trump ever got involved.

Let's not pretend there's a gray area here.

I already seen this link before. If you note the date on this, you will see that it took 3 months for this to come out which seems sketchy.

I guess that you can believe the original story that was posted on every major news network, or this one that came out 3 months later.

Kermit

Hey Jibbbs, this is a quote from the article, the old November article, that you cited above in your post.

read it carefully...

Why do think he said that?

I suppose you and Kermit are a part of that "everybody" that Ball is talking about here.
    You do know that Lavar Ball was a known Trump hater, right? He wasn't going any credit regardless what transpired.

jackpot269

I had to look it up but Whelan been in jail since 2018 wonder why the great and powerful wizard Trump didn't get him released! It's not like he didn't have time he was in office until Jan. 20, 2021

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    You are probably right, they are friendly so Putin may have let her go for his friend
    Trump was friendly with all the dictators and that was a smart thing to keep world peace and help with negotiations like these.

Putin hates Biden now with a passion. Biden is lucky he got Britney out even with this bad deal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LGBTQ community celebrating with Britney being released. Parades starting now in West Hollywood.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last