44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The GOAT is old as fock now!!! Can he hold up is the million dollar question now in these playoffs?

TOM BRADY 44 YEARS OLD!! Father time is always creeping in.

Fun stat - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ace-postseason
    Doubtful he holds up. He only led the league in passing yards, attempts, completions, TD's etc. Yeah, He is old, probably best to bet against him.......

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Doubtful he holds up. He only led the league in passing yards, attempts, completions, TD's etc. Yeah, He is old, probably best to bet against him.......
    Ya he is falling off the cliff.. 😂. I’m not saying he’s going to win this weekend. He could probably legit play Till he is 50 compared to a bunch of these other turkeys in the league. I think he will b done after next year!
    Meaning on his terms

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

bookmaker is begging people to take Bucs -3 right now

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Because the Rambos are gonna draw that first blood, yup

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    In the playoffs you will play against the best teams unlike in the regular season. Old Tommy may see a pass rush now especially with a compromised and injured OL. Just saying. This game is tricky to bet on.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

It is why I am forced to take the Rams. He is the Goat, but needs to be close to full force to win in playoffs. Going ML on Rams.GL
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tampa is a bit more banged up then the Rams. That is certainly something you want to factor in when betting this game. It's not all about Tom Brady as it is a team sport.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

That will be teased to +3 like they are giving away free money. Slow your roll my friend. It is NOT as good as it looks.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
    Admire Brady but like someone said it's not all about Brady.

And not about Stafford either unless he losses the game for them which he very well could.

Don't know for sure which way I'll go but leaning towards the RAMS on ML. Feel the OA line for TB won't hold up against the pash rush and when Brady is pressured, he does make mistakes or time to find his receivers. He's had some great games this year and some real awful ones. I know he shines in the playoffs but he is getting older and doesn't have all of his offensive weapons.

I think it will come down to TB's defense and the ability to get some turnovers or put them in good field position. Running game favors the Rams and I wouldn't be surprised if we get a low scoring defensive battle. Just my two cents
    Every idiot in the world is saying this exact same thing yet rams are still the dog. There fukin pass rush is not going to win the game. I’m definitely positive Brady and everyone on the bucks realizes the rams pass rush.

Plain and fukin simple don’t bet against Brady. Ever. And you will be ahead money

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Rams mad rush may get to Brady often. Got Aaron Donald meet Tom Brady?

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Yup, my go to site too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, check (surely) my greatest Brady bet ever:

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0109300nwe.htm

Week after Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe into next week. Line on this game was amazingly Colts -12 at Pats (-11.5 on that site).

Pat defense had played pretty well in 1st two weeks. I knew Brady was very solid from Michigan. Michigan offense was very vanilla, didn't open up at all.

Had a piece of the Moneyline vs Colts. Had Pats again in the Super Bowl +14 vs Rams.

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5032

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Every idiot in the world is saying this exact same thing yet rams are still the dog. There fukin pass rush is not going to win the game. I’m definitely positive Brady and everyone on the bucks realizes the rams pass rush.

Plain and fukin simple don’t bet against Brady. Ever. And you will be ahead money

Never said the pass rush would win the game. I did say it will be a factor and TB won't hold up well against it which is why we could get a defensive field position game. I sure as hell wouldn't blindly bet on Brady when it's a team sport. Too many other variables.

Linemakers would never put the Rams as a favorite at TB. If it was at their place, they would be -3. Obviously TB knows about the pass rush but that doesn't mean they can handle it. It's a chess match and both know each other's weakness.

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    That will be teased to +3 like they are giving away free money. Slow your roll my friend. It is NOT as good as it looks.
    What are you talking about?

TheLock

Bookmaker wants to give you +107 to take Tom Brady at home only laying 3 points

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

53%

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Brady can't even beat Stafford.

TheLock

Bookmaker wants to give you +107 to take Tom Brady at home only laying 3 points
    Hey-oh!

First 12