Betpoints: 172

Ravens go for two???

Why ?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

low IQ head coach. that is why
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Lamar blows

i live bet over 26.5 with a couple min left 3rd Q knowing how things happen in these games and scoring finally picks up in the 4th more times than not

so could of cared less who won after it was 20-13

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    he prob asked Lamar... hey... do you want to go for it.... and of course the QB would say yes

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Stupid ...

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he prob asked Lamar... hey... do you want to go for it.... and of course the QB would say yes
    he has a very dumb qb. he had chance after chance to make it 21-0. instead they were kicking fg's. then his track star qb, hurt himself on some vinyl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Very gutsy and stupid call in that situation.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The Steelers defense is trash, I completely understand going for it. If it had been a good pass, it was an easy win.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    The Steelers defense is trash, I completely understand going for it. If it had been a good pass, it was an easy win.
    it's just like the easy pass Jackson had for a TD earlier in the last drive he didn't even see his TE wide open till it was too late... same mistake he made play before he threw a 100+ yard pick 6 in playoffs vs Bills

or last week... had an easy TD pass to flats wide open and he didn't put enough touch on it and a DE on Browns jumped up and tipped it with 1 finger... he's a BAD QB in the end

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Nothing to lose. They will make the play off!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lamar to inaccurate it was easy pass to complete

right call

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I concurr.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    it's just like the easy pass Jackson had for a TD earlier in the last drive he didn't even see his TE wide open till it was too late... same mistake he made play before he threw a 100+ yard pick 6 in playoffs vs Bills

or last week... had an easy TD pass to flats wide open and he didn't put enough touch on it and a DE on Browns jumped up and tipped it with 1 finger... he's a BAD QB in the end
    That's true but they are only in this position because of him. That oline is so terrible...Besides maybe Murray, there isn't another qb that could succeed in this offense. And Murray for only a few games as he'd get injured. Even with the missed throw, if you told me that Andrews would be completely open and it was just a pitch and catch to win the game, I'd take that gamble every time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They should have easily had it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

That's true but they are only in this position because of him. That oline is so terrible...Besides maybe Murray, there isn't another qb that could succeed in this offense. And Murray for only a few games as he'd get injured. Even with the missed throw, if you told me that Andrews would be completely open and it was just a pitch and catch to win the game, I'd take that gamble every time.
    other teams don't run crap offense like the ravens because they have real QB's

steelers let him drive down the field at the end because they let him throw inside the numbers .... should've just kept playing normal defense

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Analytics probably said going for 2 is like 5% better or something

Going to overtime doesn't guarantee a win. Looks bad because it failed but it might have been the correct play especially if they had a really good 2 pt play saved up

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

First off it didn’t surprise me at all from Harbaugh. They were down some corners and couldn’t stop the Steelers in that fourth quarter. They still have the division lead. Wasn’t like it was a playoff game or anything. Look at the play, he made the right call and had an absolutely perfect play drawn up. Lamar just missed it. Can’t blame that on the coach.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Going to overtime doesn't guarantee a win. Looks bad because it failed but it might have been the correct play especially if they had a really good 2 pt play saved up
    They had really good 2pt play saved up. That should of been an easy conversion.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

LMAO, as they sack Lamar 7 times today...

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    They had really good 2pt play saved up. That should of been an easy conversion.
    Yeah I didn't see it. Everyone would be calling him a genius if they just executed. I have no problem with the decision

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Go to overtime u have the best kicker in the nfl no ???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat, and stake1

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

That’s why he went for the 2. I heard tomlin after the game and he claimed he knew they were going to go for 2 after they scored because of analytics, which say to go for 2 in that spot.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Go to overtime u have the best kicker in the nfl no ???
    That’s what I think. Make the game longer with a better team and better kicker. You can’t live only with analytics. The steeler defense was dead tired, losing time of possession by 13 minutes. Why would they want the game to end? I had the points so I was happy but still was surprised.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Stupid ...
    Yep. That's Harbaugh

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

I had stillers +4. Did not want OT. Perfect outcome

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The two-point play call was a good one; it probably works more often than not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Black QB's in the NFL can't throw the ball accurately. This is why Lamar Jackson and Teddy Bridgewater failed miserably this weekend. Can't trust them to throw the pigskin in the crunch and deliver. INT machines or incomplete passes is what we saw. Only good for running the ball.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

90 times out of 100 Andrews comes up with that.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Black QB's in the NFL can't throw the ball accurately. This is why Lamar Jackson and Teddy Bridgewater failed miserably this weekend. Can't trust them to throw the pigskin in the crunch and deliver. INT machines or incomplete passes is what we saw. Only good for running the ball.
    Wilson is the best black QB.
    Not his fault his o-line sucks balls and Russ is running for his life all the time.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Today he said something about CB injuries. Seems like a BS reason. I was watching the game with my dad and first thing I told him was that he must have something he really likes to go for 2 here. To me, it’s still a close enough call that you have to analyze the situation. The analytics will dictate going for 2 because it is roughly 50 percent you make it and there’s a small chance the extra point could be missed. Auburn had a chance to win on a 2 against Alabama and I thought they should have went for 2 and they kicked. It’s a close enough call that game flow has to be factored into the decision.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Not his fault his o-line sucks balls and Russ is running for his life all the time.
    He was, but just doesn't look the same anymore. Might be playing hurt.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

GREAT MOMENTS IN HATE: WOODY HAYES CALLED TWO-POINT CONVERSION UP 50-14 AGAINST MICHIGAN IN 1968,

BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GO FOR THREE

Perhaps the most iconic moment of the entire history of The Game came in the fourth quarter of a lopsided Ohio State victory over Michigan in 1968.

Already leading their bitter rivals 44-14 late in the fourth quarter of a rivalry showdown, the Buckeyes found the end zone once again on a Jim Otis rush, pushing the score to an eye-popping 50-14.

It was already Ohio State's most lopsided win over the Wolverines in over 30 years, but apparently, that wasn't enough for Woody Hayes as he iconically called for a two-point conversion.

The conversion failed, but the damage was done – Woody had attempted to run up the score against Michigan.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Locks in the Under

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Went for the kill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Wilson and Maholmes are half black and that doesn't count, one white parent each. Half breeds and very light skinned.

Hard to win with dark skinned blacks at QB in the NFL. They can run their asses off though. Not hating and just calling it as I see it.

12 Last