goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There is this thing called political capital, good presidents have it, Biden doesn't, you don't understand that concept because you are a dumb shit.
    Find me an example of a President where the other party had the majority in the senate and legislation was agreed on outside of terrorist attacks and complete country emergency. I’ll wait for your answer, your opportunity to add substance to your point when your original response had no basis.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Find me an example of a President where the other party had the majority in the senate and legislation was agreed on outside of terrorist attacks and complete country emergency. I’ll wait for your answer, your opportunity to add substance to your point when your original response had no basis.
    Ronald Reagan

Passed major tax cuts that a Dem House and maybe senate, can't remember, not only brought up for a vote but mostly joined in the vote, Biden voted against them of course.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

No I don’t care about Biden but let me know the last time the senate republicans showed bipartisanship when they had the majority or it was even. I’ll wait for your answer. Don’t mix up my statement for some sort of Biden approval because it’s not
    Why would the conservatives work at all with the modern Democrat Party?

The entire Democrat agenda of the 21st Century has been about wealth redistribution and confiscation.

The difference in politics these days is that when a Republican majority is in office NOTHING happens and people keep their shit...when a Democrat majority is in office there is suddenly a rush to use the legislative branch as a gun- and put it to the head of those with money soas to take it and give it to others....

So let me ask you this, when is the last time a Democrat majority didn't shove a piece of legislation up America's ass that didn't FUKK the 49% that didn't vote for them? That's the problem here.

Democrats seek legislation that takes from 49 to give to 51, Republican seek nothing but to give back to those that earn, their own earnings!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

The entire Democrat agenda of the 21st Century has been about wealth redistribution and confiscation.

The difference in politics these days is that when a Republican majority is in office NOTHING happens and people keep their shit...when a Democrat majority is in office there is suddenly a rush to use the legislative branch as a gun- and put it to the head of those with money soas to take it and give it to others....

So let me ask you this, when is the last time a Democrat majority didn't shove a piece of legislation up America's ass that didn't FUKK the 49% that didn't vote for them? That's the problem here.

Democrats seek legislation that takes from 49 to give to 51, Republican seek nothing but to give back to those that earn, their own earnings!
    See what you did there? You didn’t answer the question you deflected. Which proves my point that the President has no impact no matter who it is. Which is what my original statement was and why you can’t look at what a president does when the senate essentially controls everything. You are letting your politics affect answering the question.

goduke

Also let me know how those earnings that they seek aren’t on the backs of the middle class. Tax them more and allow for less tax breaks to the middle class while burying them in debt. Not really doing nothing they just screw people over using misinformation and manipulation of facts
    Democrats have some shitty initiatives as well but they are transparent and you know what you get with them. Republicans lie to your face snd penetrate you in the ass and tell you it’s for the working families while the working families drive themselves into the ground making sure to barely pay their bills.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Also let me know how those earnings that they seek aren’t on the backs of the middle class. Tax them more and allow for less tax breaks to the middle class while burying them in debt. Not really doing nothing they just screw people over using misinformation and manipulation of facts
    Democrats have some shitty initiatives as well but they are transparent and you know what you get with them. Republicans lie to your face snd penetrate you in the ass and tell you it’s for the working families while the working families drive themselves into the ground making sure to barely pay their bills.
    God is good...

RoyBacon

If you're lazy, woke and want welfare = Democrats

If you want to work hard and get rich = Republicans

It's that simple.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thr Democrats have control of the house and Senate, and there are multiple examples anyways you dumb shit. 2 quick examples that come to my mind are Trump getting judicial reform passed and Bish getting the shit bill no child left behind passed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

If Youngkin wins tomorrow say goodbye to the Democratic Party stranglehold on this Country!! That will be the start of good things to come in America!

People are waking up to the far left tricks and poor leadership decisions. Green new deal crap, scams, CRT, race bait blame garbage, Government over reaching and spending. etc..

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Political system is more rigged than sports. Would never place a wager on them.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

This is unreal failure of civics

The power of the Veto frames bipartisan legislation. The President, if popular, has "coattails" and his podium is always available to speak in front of the nation's press corp.

The President does not ORIGINATE legislation, that is true, but he most certainly passes it by either signing the bill or veto the bill.

The Presidential agenda is what the legislature works on and this President is DOA.

Historically unpopular. Lowest approval in 1st year, EVER.

Joe Biden is a worthless piece of shit and if you still defend him or his policies I feel sorry for your loved ones & family because your ignorance is shameful.

Nothing Biden has ever done in his political career has ever worked & the liberal press- coveting this up during the election, has even turned on him.

JFC the #1 hip hop song is Fukk Joe Biden
    The only thing the Lib Press talks about on a consistent basis is "January 6th, January 6th"... Why - because there is absolutely nothing positive coming out the Biden Administration, no accomplishments - nothing! It's the media's fallback. They can't even scrape out a shred of positivity from this clown show so they resort to desperation. Wonder how quiet they'll be when Youngkin wins tomorrow...

MinnesotaFats

See what you did there? You didn’t answer the question you deflected. Which proves my point that the President has no impact no matter who it is. Which is what my original statement was and why you can’t look at what a president does when the senate essentially controls everything. You are letting your politics affect answering the question.
    The President has no impact lol

OK

Trump ran on a tax cut, he won, the Rs pushed it thru in 17 & he signed it.

Biden ran on a infrastructure plan, he won, the Dems can't get the 50th vote, a guy in their own party.

Why?

Because Biden has 0 credibility.

They cut the $3T plan to $1.5T. They can't get 218 in the House now OR the 50th Senator. All defectors from their own party....why?

They are dissassociating from him to win reelection.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Political system is more rigged than sports. Would never place a wager on them.
    I'm afraid of election fraud tomorrow to be honest.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

It's that simple.
    Basically.

Democrats do not want their voter base to advance, they would rather that they stay right where they are at and they'll throw them breadcrumbs to keep voting for them.

Republicans want everyone to advance and work for what they get.

Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor - Charles Barkley

thomorino

OK

Biden ran on a infrastructure plan, he won, the Dems can't get the 50th vote, a guy in their own party.

Why?

They cut the $3T plan to $1.5T. They can't get 218 in the House now OR the 50th Senator. All defectors from their own party....why?

Biden didn't run on anything, he doesn't even know what's in the infrastructure bill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Biden didn't run on anything, he doesn't even know what's in the infrastructure bill
    Basement Joe Biden should have never been elected and just stayed in his basement. His brain is working maybe at 10% capacity today. Falling asleep at the phony climate summit today. Sad and scary!! ...

MinnesotaFats

He fell asleep today at the climate conference

Looked absolutely clueless yesterday when reportor asked about illegals getting cash settlement

He really needs to step down. Let the world see how bad Kamala is (who won't go anywhere near Joe btw, her career is over)

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It's that simple.
    That’s why Republican states are leaders in welfare and govt handouts.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Youngkin win by 2%

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    That’s why Republican states are leaders in welfare and govt handouts.

Need I remind you for the 137th time Biden won the broke dkk demo overwhelmingly? You sure as fvvk voted for him. LOL

vitterd

Need I remind you for the 137th time Biden won the broke dkk demo overwhelmingly? You sure as fvvk voted for him. LOL
    You lost that argument already. Go to a trump rally. Those people are poor of the poor. Dumb of the dumb.

You’re the guy that said south Philly was all black people.

You should not post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are past your prime here. Nobody even pays attention to you because you went off the deep end. Senility setting in. Maybe you should just rest the few miserable days you left.

I am younger than you are you fuggin moron. That’s how dumb you are. Because I have kenicki as my avatar, I must be old. You think this because YOU are old. Dummy

Past my prime “here”? Like you mean on SBR? Lmao. How sad that you equate success with your rep on SBR. What’s even sadder is that you are the absolute least liked poster here.

Ok, enough flogging the retard for a while. Starting to feel guilty

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on Youngkin just win baby!!!

Turn this Liberal woke Democratic shiit show around and on their heads tomorrow!!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

Death to the LEFT LIBERALS, MARXIST AH anyone that votes that way should ALL be KILLED and DIE a VIOLENT & LONG DEATH FTAH

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Death to the LEFT LIBERALS, MARXIST AH anyone that votes that way should ALL be KILLED and DIE a VIOLENT & LONG DEATH FTAH

goduke

Thr Democrats have control of the house and Senate, and there are multiple examples anyways you dumb shit. 2 quick examples that come to my mind are Trump getting judicial reform passed and Bish getting the shit bill no child left behind passed.
    I don’t know why I have discussions with you. You just gave me an example of trumps bill when republicans had senate majority which is opposite of what I’m saying. And your example you picked was a child bill. In what world is voting against children going to succeed for any politician? Let me know a fiscal policy where the republicans practiced bipartisanship? Any. Also ease up with the dumb shit comments it makes you look like a fucki.n retard

goduke

OK

Why?

Republicans pushed it through because they all run on tax cuts. That’s not a stretch.
    And Democrats can’t get the 50th vote because politicians are greedy and swing votes are corrupt for power. This has nothing to do with the president this has to do with a senator knoeing he’s automatically going to get re-elected in his state by not voting for this. He will get moderate votes and the republicans vote. This is manchin caring about himself only
    So this has nothing still to do with the president. You once again are clouting your judgement because of your hate

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Put in a max bet on Youngkin at -200.....then another at -210.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I am younger than you are you fuggin moron. That’s how dumb you are. Because I have kenicki as my avatar, I must be old. You think this because YOU are old. Dummy

Past my prime “here”? Like you mean on SBR? Lmao. How sad that you equate success with your rep on SBR. What’s even sadder is that you are the absolute least liked poster here.

Ok, enough flogging the retard for a while. Starting to feel guilty
    Nobody likes you at all. I mean nobody. The people who don’t like me….are the right people to be hated by. The trolls, the losers, the idiots. Smart people all like me but you are hated by every group.

You’re young? Damn, you are dumb as fuxck. We are supposed to be getting smarter. Isn’t working in your case, you’re Morino level stupid.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Come on Youngkin just win baby!!!

Turn this Liberal woke Democratic shiit show around and on their heads tomorrow!!
    He did the right thing….ban trump from coming to Virginia. Smartest move he could make.

thomorino

I don’t know why I have discussions with you. You just gave me an example of trumps bill when republicans had senate majority which is opposite of what I’m saying. And your example you picked was a child bill. In what world is voting against children going to succeed for any politician? Let me know a fiscal policy where the republicans practiced bipartisanship? Any. Also ease up with the dumb shit comments it makes you look like a fucki.n retard
    The democrats have majority right now you fuking moron. Hard to believe anyone is this fuking dumb.

goduke

The democrats have majority right now you fuking moron. Hard to believe anyone is this fuking dumb.
    Conversation over. Look at what you bumped. Nothing to do with your comment. Make 30 more threads. Can’t wait till your negative units in the nfl again. It will happen by the end of the season. Proven loser

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Day of reckoning has come. Let's do this!!

Let's see how many stupid people and or smart people still live and vote in Virginia?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

relax Jibby they will be mailing it in again no way they can lose

only way forward is peaceful extreme violence

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Zero buzz for this election

Any offshores offering odds on it, besides Bovada?

First 123456 ... Last