thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    I'm a Virginian. For the first time in I can't remember when, I will not be voting. It has become meaningless to be for the MOST part. Not to say there might be a nook or idea here and there. I grew up in a time and place where everyone was decent to each other. I'm not to be labeled a liberal nor a conservative. (I recall as a kid I was for Barry Goldwater) LOL.... Then at one time I was for Ross Perot. The 2 party system has become totally corrupt. And I don't know the answer to it. If the Dems were to totally drop the "progressive wing", I would vote for them. That's not going to happen... The angles intertwines with other angles make it all a sham.... I hope the race ends in a dead heat, cause I don't care for either candidate.
    Trump did a great just of cleaning up corruption, but corruption wouldn't magically disappear if a third party emerged

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dude, it's impolite to come into a thread started by someone else and bash their picks. I don't care who it is or what you think of him. At least make a counter argument.

Morino - I agree with your posts. You make some great points. Not sure I want to put money on the whims of people getting off their couches. BOL.
    At +150 with how fired up the right is and no energy on the left right now I see value

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Pretty embarrassing stuff from the McAuliffe campaign.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Trump did a great just of cleaning up corruption, but corruption wouldn't magically disappear if a third party emerged
    Lmao. Trump was the most corrupt president with the most corrupt administration in history. Dumb shit. Why do you think most of his campaign staff is in jail. Idiot

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. Trump was the most corrupt president with the most corrupt administration in history. Dumb shit. Why do you think most of his campaign staff is in jail. Idiot
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Trump was awful.

but you are a complete moron. Congrats you fukkin big-mouthed amoeba

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit

Kermit

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Trump was awful.

but you are a complete moron. Congrats you fukkin big-mouthed amoeba
    This paste eating dipshit. You come crawling back for another Vitterd beat down

vitterd

Youngkin keeping trump out of Virginia was brilliant

thomorino

The latest fox poll has youngkin up 8 and the Democrats have been caught staging a fake white supremacist rally

grease lightnin
    &

This paste eating dipshit. You come crawling back for another Vitterd beat down

there is no such thing as a “vitterd beat down”. That’s like “retarded genius”

thomorino

Youngkin is now favored at heritage at -115

vitterd

The latest fox poll has youngkin up 8 and the Democrats have been caught staging a fake white supremacist rally
    That’s not what happened you dumb shit

vitterd

I’ve wrecked you here many times. You run and cry.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dude, it's impolite to come into a thread started by someone else and bash their picks. I don't care who it is or what you think of him. At least make a counter argument.

Morino - I agree with your posts. You make some great points. Not sure I want to put money on the whims of people getting off their couches. BOL.

Sorry to hear you were bothered by my impoliteness.

I wasn’t talking to you nor is it any of your fucckkin Business what I say to others.
    Now you can go fuckk yourself Mack..now you have reason to be upset with me.

thomorino

That’s not what happened you dumb shit
    That is what happened, one of the fake white supremacists is the finance chair of the Virginia democratic party.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

how badly did he lose?

grease lightnin
    &

I’ve wrecked you here many times. You run and cry.
    Okay, wheezie. Since this type of thought is all you have in life, I will let you have it. Boo hoo hoo

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    how badly did he lose?
    2 dumb shits

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Republicans need to start winning these elections. Democrats are worthless when voted into office. Smart Americans know this.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9591

Okay, wheezie. Since this type of thought is all you have in life, I will let you have it. Boo hoo hoo

~~~

Vitturd actually confuses being caustic with a beatdown.
    What a silly prick.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

2 dumb shits
    1 dumb morono shit.

vitterd

You are past your prime here. Nobody even pays attention to you because you went off the deep end. Senility setting in. Maybe you should just rest the few miserable days you left.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

You are past your prime here. Nobody even pays attention to you because you went off the deep end. Senility setting in. Maybe you should just rest the few miserable days you left.
    2 dumb shits

2 of the 4 famous stooge brothers here at SBR - vitturd/morono/jtroller/cincyskid - all stooge brothers born from same mother but all with different fathers.

thomorino

1 dumb morono shit.

2 of the 4 famous stooge brothers here at SBR - vitturd/morono/jtroller/cincyskid - all stooge brothers born from same mother but all with different fathers.
    Dumb shits

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

Vitturd actually confuses being caustic with a beatdown.
    What a silly prick.
    Hes too dumb too realize that he's getting destroyed in every bet he's in.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I hit my last political bet on Harris to be vice president at +150, I think there is value on Youngkin to win the governors race in Virgina at +150.

Risking 2 units to win 3

The New Jersey and Virginia governors races are both next week and both involve similar issues, but the races are shaping up very differently.

In Virginia the main issue is the education system and families, with the horrific rape case in Laudon county that was covered up by the school board and democratic leaders being a central issue.

In New Jersey Ciatterelli has been linked negatively to Trump because he attended the January 6th protest, and the New Jersey race is much more focused on Covid and Trump.

In Virginia the issue as I said is focused on social issues, with the education system being the center.

The party that loses the presidential election has always done well in the mid-term elections with almost no exception for over 40 years, when people are out of power they get angry and motivated, well those in power often get complacent.

Mcaullife is moderate corporate democrat who has no real appeal to progressive on the left. Progressives have generally been motivated by 3 issues, Trump, progressive policies, and progressive candidates.

Trump is not a big factor in the Virginia race, Youngkin has strong support from the Trump base, but he's also been able to distance himself from Trump to appeal to moderate and independents on issues like the vaccine and election integrity.

The Laudon country rape case has parents outraged and its the kind of issue the should lead moms and housewives, the key group Trump did very poorly with in 2016, to vote Republican. Garland calling parents terrorists also angered many even moderate and independent voters.

The right is fired up right now and Youngkin also has appealed effectively to both independent and moderate voters. Mcaullife has made repeated mistakes including saying parents have no place in their kids education.

The polls show this race essentially tied but the polls have always undercounted Republicans and Trump supporters as we saw in both 2016 and 2020, the energy is all the right at this time.

Republicans are motivated about the border, Afghanistan, culture issues, and the fact they aren't in power. Progressive have nothing to be motivated about now with the absurd and dumb so called infrastructure bill failing and Mcaullife not being a progressive himself.

Youngkin should get strong turnout with the base of the party but he should also do well with moderate republicans and independents because of the culture issues like critical race theory teaching in school and the Laudon county Rape and cover-up of the rape.

The right is much more motivated than the left right now, the left has nothing to motivated about in this race or nationally since Biden has been incompetent and unable to get most major progressive legislation passed.
    I love when people think the President is the one who can pass legislation. If people elect a split party in the senate then no legislation will get passed. This is simple numbers and has nothing to do with presidents. The senate controls everything. The thing that Democrats do that republicans dont do is they compromise and it’s to their downfall. The republicans don’t compromise for anything because they only care about themselves. If the Democrats did that too we would see people finally open their eyes and understand how politics work.
    You spent all this time with your write up which wasn’t bad but you lost me when you blamed Biden for not passing legislation he had no control over passing
    Last edited by goduke; 11-01-21 at 07:33 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

You are 47. Not a spring chicken.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I love when people think the President is the one who can pass legislation. If people elect a split party in the senate then no legislation will get passed. This is simple numbers and has nothing to do with presidents. The senate controls everything. The thing that Democrats do that republicans do is they compromise and it’s to their downfall. The republicans don’t compromise for anything because they only care about themselves. If the Democrats did that too we would see people finally open their eyes and understand how politics work.
    You spent all this time with your write up which wasn’t bad but you lost me when you blamed Biden for not passing legislation he had no control over passing
    There is this thing called political capital, good presidents have it, Biden doesn't, you don't understand that concept because you are a dumb shit.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I love when people think the President is the one who can pass legislation. If people elect a split party in the senate then no legislation will get passed. This is simple numbers and has nothing to do with presidents. The senate controls everything. The thing that Democrats do that republicans do is they compromise and it’s to their downfall. The republicans don’t compromise for anything because they only care about themselves. If the Democrats did that too we would see people finally open their eyes and understand how politics work.
    This is unreal failure of civics

The power of the Veto frames bipartisan legislation. The President, if popular, has "coattails" and his podium is always available to speak in front of the nation's press corp.

The President does not ORIGINATE legislation, that is true, but he most certainly passes it by either signing the bill or veto the bill.

The Presidential agenda is what the legislature works on and this President is DOA.

Historically unpopular. Lowest approval in 1st year, EVER.

Joe Biden is a worthless piece of shit and if you still defend him or his policies I feel sorry for your loved ones & family because your ignorance is shameful.

Nothing Biden has ever done in his political career has ever worked & the liberal press- coveting this up during the election, has even turned on him.

JFC the #1 hip hop song is Fukk Joe Biden

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Vitty and all retards are avoiding the fake white supremacist story like the fugging Plague.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    This is unreal failure of civics

The power of the Veto frames bipartisan legislation. The President, if popular, has "coattails" and his podium is always available to speak in front of the nation's press corp.

The President does not ORIGINATE legislation, that is true, but he most certainly passes it by either signing the bill or veto the bill.

The Presidential agenda is what the legislature works on and this President is DOA.

Historically unpopular. Lowest approval in 1st year, EVER.

Joe Biden is a worthless piece of shit and if you still defend him or his policies I feel sorry for your loved ones & family because your ignorance is shameful.

Nothing Biden has ever done in his political career has ever worked & the liberal press- coveting this up during the election, has even turned on him.

JFC the #1 hip hop song is Fukk Joe Biden
    No I don’t care about Biden but let me know the last time the senate republicans showed bipartisanship when they had the majority or it was even. I’ll wait for your answer. Don’t mix up my statement for some sort of Biden approval because it’s not

First 12345 ... Last