jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    One can simply listen to this
    https://youtu.be/bQqJFRmqzAs

Then go watch Maholmes Td run vs Baltimore in the AFCCG. This is how you know the players are in on it. They don't even try to tackle him. Of course it was just chalked up to Maholmes athletic ability and the Lbs taking bad angles. It's BS. These are pros. They aren't making elementary mistakes. Especially if you can find an overhead view, you'll really see how fake it is.
    I dont need convincing only denoting the the alchemy. otherwise u can talk till ur blue in the face and it wont matter.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont need convincing only denoting the the alchemy. otherwise u can talk till ur blue in the face and it wont matter.

I would like to thank Mr. Lang for winning me 111 dimes($111,000) in the last few weeks. I owed creditors approx. $118,000 but they settled for the exact amount Lang has won me in the last 3 weeks, a total of $111,000. I was able to settle all debts this morning with a few phone calls. once again if youre reading this thank you Mr. Lang. how could anyone not be tailing your picks is beyond me. cant fix stupid I spose.

Keep sucking off lang til ur blue in the face jtroller ya lang loving stooge.
    Last edited by Tuesday; 10-16-21 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Because the famous 4 stooges of SBR forum are jtroller/vitturd/morono/cinciskid all brothers born of the same mother but all have different fathers.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    As if they care about some broke dikk's spread bet.
    Not some broke dikk, but they cared enough for someone who had Eagles.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

unless u have a monopoly on authority and/or fear if ur really in the business of changing minds u need a timeline, a revelation of the method. otherwise trying to get someone to do 180 degree turns is practically impossible. things believed are held fast by time, emotion, and ego.
    when toler stops talking about gambling and goes to this stuff he's actually a valuable resource, listen up

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

richy has the money to fix games fellas

american0
    american0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

fuc Tom Brady

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I didn’t see the end of this but going by the play by play, only thing fishy was Tampa going for it with 9 minutes left with 4 and 3 at midfield. Seems like an obvious punt up 2 tds. The risk doesn’t equal the reward to me there.

Teams go for 2 in that spot now. They figure if they give up a score, the games over anyways. They are about 50 percent to get the 2, and they will get 2 shots at it. If they get the first one, they can win with another TD. The extra point is not 100 percent given either anymore. If you have to make 2 of them, there’s about a 5-10 percent chance one will be missed.

Brady kneeling with 2 minutes left and philly with no timeouts happens in like every game since that miracle at the meadowlands in the 70s. If anything else would have happened, then that would have been way more suspect than what actually happened.

Bucs were a rough beat for sure. I was on the other side of something like this with Tennessee last night against Alabama. Everything seemed to go against me at the end, but it was really all things they would have done anyways. My only bitch from that one is going for it at your own 30 giving up a td and then leaving the starters in to run out the clock essentially.

Going back to this one, the 4th and 3 was debatable, the 2 point thing is new analytics stuff (but I think bettors should realize this as it has happened for a few years), and the kneeldown was 100 percent of football games for over 40 years.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

What is all the rambling about the field goal? The game is over. No time if he kneels it. Not like there was 10 seconds and they said screw it give philly 1 play to beat us. You want the bucs to kick a fg as the clock runs out?

First ... 2345