ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if u make it which they did and get a stop u can win with a td
    basically... let's not have to score again JUST to get to OT and rely on having to win again in OT being the inferior team

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Go fukk yourself you retarded idiot. Where did I say it was rigged moron?
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Morino is lost again. What a weirdo. I think laker is just explaining what the line move was
    The line movement zero and it wasn't rigged. The eagles got destroyed and had no business covering you dumb shits. I won my bet for the first half, Tampa Bay was the obvious right side.

xViperxX
    xViperxX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Like other posters have said going for two there was not a legitimate football play.

It was a complete mockery.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    basically... let's not have to score again JUST to get to OT and rely on having to win again in OT being the inferior team
    and think how extra motivated your team is on both sides of the ball down 6 as opposed to 7

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Morino is lost again. What a weirdo. I think laker is just explaining what the line move was
    Guy is clueless it's sad. He doesn't even know what I'm talking about. He won his first hf bet though. That has so much to do with this thread I guess. Books were juggling around the 6.5-7.5 range.

thomorino

Guy is clueless it's sad. He doesn't even know what I'm talking about. He won his first hf bet though. That has so much to do with this thread I guess. Books were juggling around the 6.5-7.5 range.
    The line movement meant nothing just as I said, you are a dumb shit.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Guy is really an idiot. As if math and analytics looks at tb run defense. It’s all math and numbers. What is he talking about? The Eagles are throwing on the 2pt attempt anyway…. Not running. I swear he has some sort of imbalance.

Yeah…. I had a bunch of different numbers. Straight bets I had 6.5 and 7. I played a few parlays with under in baseball and bought it to 7.5. But it was bouncing around to 6.5 -7.5

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jackisback View Post
    Anyone who thinks NFL games are not rigged are the same people who think joe biden won.
    See this…..this is the kinda dummy that should never bet.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The line movement meant nothing just as I said, you are a dumb shit.
    Nobody is saying it meant anything you dumb fuxck. Jesus you are a retard.

lakerboy

Nobody is saying it meant anything you dumb fuxck. Jesus you are a retard.
    Mind boggling. It has to be on purpose. These types should not be allowed to leave the house. Then again the basement door is probably made of steel and welded in.

vitterd

Mind boggling. It has to be on purpose. These types should not be allowed to leave the house. Then again the basement door is probably made of steel and welded in.
    No question. He doesn’t get out much. He’s got some serious problems. Being -470 units is the least of them.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jackisback View Post
    You must be excited Santa Claus is coming soon. More fairy tales you believe in.
    Let’s see jackisback. Who were you about a month ago? 11 posts huh…..

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

Going for 2 was correct.
    Kneeling was correct.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Going for 2 was correct.
    Kneeling was correct.
    Yup

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Why was going for 2 correct???

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

this thread is amazing

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

thomorino

Guy is really an idiot. As if math and analytics looks at tb run defense. It’s all math and numbers. What is he talking about? The Eagles are throwing on the 2pt attempt anyway…. Not running. I swear he has some sort of imbalance.

Yeah…. I had a bunch of different numbers. Straight bets I had 6.5 and 7. I played a few parlays with under in baseball and bought it to 7.5. But it was bouncing around to 6.5 -7.5

Dumb shits

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

No way Vegas wanted this game to end on 7. Too many refunds. Philly told to go for the 2pt conversion.... make it 6 point game... miss it 8 point game... Clearly that's why they went for it. Still a rig job either way. No way they go for 2 points any other circumstance.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

e
    dit
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 10-15-21 at 05:14 AM.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Taking the knee at the 5 is to be expected. I don't get going for 2 when an extra point makes it a 7 point game.
    Math

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

some people are seriously not understanding why they went for the 2 point conversion? LOL. the teams do not matter. you're basically going to have a 50/50 shot. common sense will tell you if you get it the first time, you put yourself in position for the win. if you fail, the odds are in your favor to still convert and tie if you score again.

if you don't want to go to OT, especially if you're the underdog, it's the best option.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    It's simple math its unreal how people don't grasp it STILL!
    If it's simple math then why if a team is down by 14 are they still kicking XP instead of going for 2?

The math is a an excuse. These teams aren't always trying to win. They know the damn point spread before and during the game. Don't think for a second these coaches don't make decisions that affects the number.

I was on Eagles but the game was fishy as hell.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    There is ZERO reason to go for 2 there. 100% fixed.
    The reason to go for 2, is because it increases their chance of winning. This only would have been evidence of a fix if they did not go for 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-po...-point_attempt

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    If it's simple math then why if a team is down by 14 are they still kicking XP instead of going for 2
    If a team is down 8 points, the difference between getting it to 6 compared to 7 is greater than the difference between 7 and 8. That is why the Eagles went for 2 when they were down by 8.

If a team is down 14, the difference between 12 and 13 is smaller than the difference between 13 and 14. That is why teams go for 1 when they are down 14.

Day Game 216
    Day Game 216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

A lesson I learned a LONG time ago, never bet prime time favorites. Yes the games are fixed but only the isolated games. If you want to lay points go with a college mid day game or a 1pm Sunday game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There is a reason you bet live. When Eagles hit +18.5 in the 3rd quarter you unload on them and don't worry about the -6.5 Buccs anymore. Be smart or be bankrupt.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Day Game 216 View Post
    A lesson I learned a LONG time ago, never bet prime time favorites. Yes the games are fixed but only the isolated games. If you want to lay points go with a college mid day game or a 1pm Sunday game
    Ahhh okay. I did not know this. Thanks man.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If a team is down 8 points, the difference between getting it to 6 compared to 7 is greater than the difference between 7 and 8. That is why the Eagles went for 2 when they were down by 8.

If a team is down 14, the difference between 12 and 13 is smaller than the difference between 13 and 14. That is why teams go for 1 when they are down 14.
    No. You can use all the math you want but the decision was made for Eagles to cover. It's never consistent on the decision to go for 2. The shit is fake and I won my bet. Not because I thought it would it would happen like this, but because it was the right side. Vegas needed Eagles and low and behold weird shit happens so the game lands on 6.

Math my ass. The only math you need to know in this game is money.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Absolutely there is manipulation in all sports, for whatever reasons, happens day in and day out! you don't have to be a full blown conspiracy theorist to say wtf just happened, whether or not this was one of those games is debatable, the 2pt try is debatable, but Brady throwing on 3rd down with 2 minutes left is the real head scratcher, that one kept me up late, just makes sense to run the ball one time, kick the field goal and viola game over.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    Taking the knee at the 5 is to be expected. I don't get going for 2 when an extra point makes it a 7 point game.
    Analytics say to go for 2 when you are down 14 in the 4th and score a td because there’s a 50 percent chance you will achieve the 2 point conversion so you set yourself up to go for the lead on the last td if you hit the 2 first

Day Game 216

Ahhh okay. I did not know this. Thanks man.
    I believe you did know that, never seen you pick a prime time fave

Day Game 216

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine88 View Post
    Absolutely there is manipulation in all sports, for whatever reasons, happens day in and day out! you don't have to be a full blown conspiracy theorist to say wtf just happened, whether or not this was one of those games is debatable, the 2pt try is debatable, but Brady throwing on 3rd down with 2 minutes left is the real head scratcher, that one kept me up late, just makes sense to run the ball one time, kick the field goal and viola game over.
    I know the feeling bro, it’s all good. It just means you care

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    No. You can use all the math you want but the decision was made for Eagles to cover. It's never consistent on the decision to go for 2. The shit is fake and I won my bet. Not because I thought it would it would happen like this, but because it was the right side. Vegas needed Eagles and low and behold weird shit happens so the game lands on 6.

Math my ass. The only math you need to know in this game is money.
    This is hilarious. You agree that going for 2 was the correct decision to give the Eagles the best chance of winning. But you insist that the reason they went for 2 had nothing to do with trying to win the game and was only about covering 7 points.

First 12345 Last