Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13617

PIT winning hurt as pool would have lost 16/78 remaining. I had them in one slot and tossed them late for NO.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I have IND/ARZ in one slot of 2 left. Little worried about ARZ (let down) but thinking about saving IND for @HOU in 3 or 4 weeks.

Thoughts?
    wait until weekend to see injury report for Arizona. I wouldn't want to take them if back ups are playing even based off last week

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I still have an entry because of Pittsburgh last night. Just thinking how much harder it gets the longer you go. I only have about 6-7 teams left with winning records.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I still have an entry because of Pittsburgh last night. Just thinking how much harder it gets the longer you go. I only have about 6-7 teams left with winning records.
    It gets harder and harder no doubt. The next few weeks (11/12) will be very challenging.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: koz-man

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

It gets harder and harder no doubt. The next few weeks (11/12) will be very challenging.
    The NFL thanksgiving week and following thanksgiving games are the absolute worst when doing survivor pools. The teams that play on thanksgiving are undependable and the teams that play the following Sunday seemed still stuffed with turkey and dont look as sharp either. The teams left that I trust the least are the Chargers, Falcons, Seahawks, and Bears. I hope I don’t have to depend on any of them going forward. I’m not trusting Tennessee either.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

The NFL thanksgiving week and following thanksgiving games are the absolute worst when doing survivor pools. The teams that play on thanksgiving are undependable and the teams that play the following Sunday seemed still stuffed with turkey and dont look as sharp either. The teams left that I trust the least are the Chargers, Falcons, Seahawks, and Bears. I hope I don’t have to depend on any of them going forward. I’m not trusting Tennessee either.
    Pretty much agree. Whether it's Thursday night, week after a big focus game. This is not the game it was 20/30/40 years ago. Referees have 5x the influence, and the individuals (characters) themselves don't have the internal resolve of later years. This is now definitely an ebb and flow league.

It's sort of mimics wall street , where fundamentals have much less impact than prior decades. It's all about whether , name a team, they are ready to play. Coaches and their ability to focus the corral has surpassed talent on a week to week basis.

BOL!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If TEN Derrick Henry news is real this could put a major pothole in my plans as I've been saving them.
    Tennessee still has a future play before the season ends.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

WooHoo!!! I was flipping back and forth on using BAL last night. The little demon upstairs kept telling me "NO". I listened. In the pool where I was 1/30 picks remaining 8 people took BAL. This one pays 4 spots. The other I'm 2/78 but they don't publish THU results and it's winner take all. I should only be so lucky.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Week 10....congrats to whoever is left....personally I'm out

Baltimore -7 at Miami
    Indy -10.5 home to Jags
    Cowboys -9 home to Atlanta
    Buffalo -13 at Jets
    TBAY -10 at Washington
    Pittsburgh -9 home to Lions
    Arizona -10 home to Carolina

7 potential games to choose from with spreads 7+. I personally had Dallas this week and now that I am eliminated I can't go back to check who I had....luckily I posted a screen shot last week so I'll reference that

Dallas of horrible home loss but 1st game back with Dak. Can't imagine the Cowboys offense putting up dud home games 2 weeks in a row.

Pittsburgh is a team maybe not used by most and potentially available. Of course see how they play tonight, but home to Lions is great spot for any team

Baltimore keeps finding ways to win...but always at home. Short week on the road, I would avoid Baltimore this week

of course if you have Buffalo, similar to Dallas, have to assume they are in bounce back scenario and against Jets can't complain against that match up

Bucs always a good spot. If you have them available, then you are doing very well strategy wise

Arizona you have to base off injuries and who will be playing. Granted they steam rolled 49ers with back ups everywhere on offense, but if i'm picking for eliminator I want the stars there, not the back ups

Colts if you have them coming off home win Thursday to Jets. Long week for them and home again. No grudges against using them if available

good luck to anyone whose still left
    nailed it

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Tennessee still has a future play before the season ends.
    The Tennessee Titans won Sunday Night’s game against the Rams, showing that they could do just fine without RB Derrick Henry. Or did they?
    Tennessee won with just 194 total yards of offense, the lowest number of yards for any winning team so far this season. The game swung on two big defensive play turnovers, where the Titans scored 14 points within a short span in the second quarter.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

nailed it
    CREDIT!!! May have been your comment. Appreciate you hanging around!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Week 10....congrats to whoever is left....personally I'm out

Baltimore -7 at Miami
    Indy -10.5 home to Jags
    Cowboys -9 home to Atlanta
    Buffalo -13 at Jets
    TBAY -10 at Washington
    Pittsburgh -9 home to Lions
    Arizona -10 home to Carolina

7 potential games to choose from with spreads 7+. I personally had Dallas this week and now that I am eliminated I can't go back to check who I had....luckily I posted a screen shot last week so I'll reference that

Dallas of horrible home loss but 1st game back with Dak. Can't imagine the Cowboys offense putting up dud home games 2 weeks in a row.

Pittsburgh is a team maybe not used by most and potentially available. Of course see how they play tonight, but home to Lions is great spot for any team

Baltimore keeps finding ways to win...but always at home. Short week on the road, I would avoid Baltimore this week

of course if you have Buffalo, similar to Dallas, have to assume they are in bounce back scenario and against Jets can't complain against that match up

Bucs always a good spot. If you have them available, then you are doing very well strategy wise

Arizona you have to base off injuries and who will be playing. Granted they steam rolled 49ers with back ups everywhere on offense, but if i'm picking for eliminator I want the stars there, not the back ups

Colts if you have them coming off home win Thursday to Jets. Long week for them and home again. No grudges against using them if available

good luck to anyone whose still left
    I do have TB available. Thoughts on using them here on the road?? I think I'm one of only 22 left with them available.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

The Tennessee Titans won Sunday Night’s game against the Rams, showing that they could do just fine without RB Derrick Henry. Or did they?
    Tennessee won with just 194 total yards of offense, the lowest number of yards for any winning team so far this season. The game swung on two big defensive play turnovers, where the Titans scored 14 points within a short span in the second quarter.
    There have been 12 other teams, prior to Week 9, that won a game this year while having less than 300 total yards of offense. Those teams went 2-10 SU and ATS the next week. Five of them were favorites, and they went 1-4 SU and 0-5 ATS.

SamsNCharge99

I do have TB available. Thoughts on using them here on the road?? I think I'm one of only 22 left with them available.
    3 chances to use tbay in my opinion if you have not used them yet

this week....week 10 at Washington

Week 11...home to Giants
    Week 17 road AT Jets

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

The Titans still get the Texans at home in a few weeks. They are still a play for me if I make it that far. Hopefully the Titans are playing for home field throughout the playoffs and the Texans are tanking for the Oregon DE.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

My pick this week for the Circa Survivor contest is Buffalo. I went with Indianapolis last week.

I have to save Dallas for Thanskgiving day because of their rule to choose 2 picks that week. Also, I have to save Arizona for Christmas day as well. I am also saving Tampa Bay for later in the year as well

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Week 11...home to Giants
    Week 17 road AT Jets
    Gronk and AB are out against Washington. Those DNPs may not keep the Bucs from winning, but could affect them from covering.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Week 11...home to Giants
    Week 17 road AT Jets
    Once again, your input is appreciated despite being eliminated!!

I had TB pegged vs NYG as you noted. Kind of feeling like 1/22 that pays 4 spots I should stay alive. TB seems to be sitting lots. ARZ as well?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    My pick this week for the Circa Survivor contest is Buffalo. I went with Indianapolis last week.

I have to save Dallas for Thanskgiving day because of their rule to choose 2 picks that week. Also, I have to save Arizona for Christmas day as well. I am also saving Tampa Bay for later in the year as well
    Sounds like you are doing great, but please consider we are all in different types of pools. I'd love to keep this going but it's important to remember each other maybe in different situations. I appreciate your BUF pick but I'm in a 1k player pool and I think BUF constitutes less than 3% of available picks. BOL and let's keep communicating!!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

The Titans still get the Texans at home in a few weeks. They are still a play for me if I make it that far. Hopefully the Titans are playing for home field throughout the playoffs and the Texans are tanking for the Oregon DE.
    I have TEN available in all 3 of my remaining picks in 2 pools.

SamsNCharge99

Once again, your input is appreciated despite being eliminated!!

I had TB pegged vs NYG as you noted. Kind of feeling like 1/22 that pays 4 spots I should stay alive. TB seems to be sitting lots. ARZ as well?
    arizona this week...no hopkins or Edmonds and Murray still questionable. I would stay away from Zona this week. Again should win, but I want the main guys playing to feel that much safer

Indy, Cowboys, Steelers top 3 for me

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

arizona this week...no hopkins or Edmonds and Murray still questionable. I would stay away from Zona this week. Again should win, but I want the main guys playing to feel that much safer

Indy, Cowboys, Steelers top 3 for me
    I have one spot for either IND or ARZ.

Big Ben OUT for PIT. That may be a plus though? Lousy weather as well, which I thought would help PIT.

DAL, what can I say ... Lost a pick in each pool with them last week.

My pool with 30 left lost 8 with BAL They're usage was projected as 25% which could be a big plus in my 2nd pool with 78 remaining. Not visible until 1pm.

GL to all.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Im riding Indy this week. Wouldn’t be surprised if they won by 30 or lose by a touchdown.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-14-21 at 01:40 PM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I went safe ??? with TB/IND , took a reach with LAC trying to seperate.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Sounds like you are doing great, but please consider we are all in different types of pools. I'd love to keep this going but it's important to remember each other maybe in different situations. I appreciate your BUF pick but I'm in a 1k player pool and I think BUF constitutes less than 3% of available picks. BOL and let's keep communicating!!!
    Well in case you dont know, the Circa Survivor pool was a $1000 entry as well. 4081 players started and only 668 left

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Well in case you dont know, the Circa Survivor pool was a $1000 entry as well. 4081 players started and only 668 left
    Send me a link to more.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I can't believe I had to sweat this one out. Indy got all the juice out of me today.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Baltimore, Tampa Bay, and Pittsburgh took out 51% of the entries today. Arizona could make it 57% if they continue choking. My pool may not make it to week 18

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm out of my smaller pool , was 1/22. Lost on TB. DAL f'd me here as I had residual hate from week 9.

I'm 1/28 in the bigger pool. DAL and NO cost me week 9 (Lost 3 picks). Needless to mention how they did in week ten. FK!!

Well, I have 1/28 for 20K so I guess can't totally complain.

SamsNCharge99

I'm out of my smaller pool , was 1/22. Lost on TB. DAL f'd me here as I had residual hate from week 9.

I'm 1/28 in the bigger pool. DAL and NO cost me week 9 (Lost 3 picks). Needless to mention how they did in week ten. FK!!

Well, I have 1/28 for 20K so I guess can't totally complain.
    still alive all that matters

SamsNCharge99

Week 11
    TBAY -11 home to Giants
    Cleveland -10 home to Lions
    Tennessee -10 home to Houston
    Buffalo -7 home to Colts
    New England -6 AT Falcons
    SF -6 at JAX

Initially I had browns here for when I was still active.

TBAY....if you still have them, as we have discussed, great strategy keeping them alive. No reason not to use them here. Coming off loss, now at home to bad Giants team...100% should use

Cleveland....in the end, playing a horrible Lions team. Browns are so inconsistent and which Baker will show up. 2 weeks ago, they steam rolled, yesterday, embarrassing. IN theory should be bounce back week and again, in the end playing Lions who tied Mason Rudolph. Lions had 10+ opportunities to win and couldn't even do that. If Lions were to get their 1st win, then god bless. I would feel safe taking Browns here

Tennessee.....hottest team in NFL. Houston one of the worst. Shouldn't be any issues taking tennessee here

Buffalo, NE, SF....honestly don't love any of these 3 teams for eliminator. Buffalo maybe the best of the 3. But Colts can put up points and I just don't like the feeling

NE on the road, never love road teams for Eliminator. NE one of the hotter teams in NFL and Falcons off worst loss of season. Easy let down spot here for NE and upset looming for Falcons

SF...1st off, see how they play tonight to determine taking them next week. Jax is bad as we all know but at home. This again goes against the road team eliminator rule. Hopefully you have better options to choose from. Not saying SF won't win, but I wouldn't love this pick in week 11 for eliminator

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Gronk and AB are out against Washington. Those DNPs may not keep the Bucs from winning, but could affect them from covering.
    Both.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

WOW, good for you. Certainly had no idea here as I guess I play more traditional ? pools.

BOL!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Week 11
    TBAY -11 home to Giants
    Cleveland -10 home to Lions
    Tennessee -10 home to Houston
    Buffalo -7 home to Colts
    New England -6 AT Falcons
    SF -6 at JAX

Initially I had browns here for when I was still active.

TBAY....if you still have them, as we have discussed, great strategy keeping them alive. No reason not to use them here. Coming off loss, now at home to bad Giants team...100% should use

Cleveland....in the end, playing a horrible Lions team. Browns are so inconsistent and which Baker will show up. 2 weeks ago, they steam rolled, yesterday, embarrassing. IN theory should be bounce back week and again, in the end playing Lions who tied Mason Rudolph. Lions had 10+ opportunities to win and couldn't even do that. If Lions were to get their 1st win, then god bless. I would feel safe taking Browns here

Tennessee.....hottest team in NFL. Houston one of the worst. Shouldn't be any issues taking tennessee here

Buffalo, NE, SF....honestly don't love any of these 3 teams for eliminator. Buffalo maybe the best of the 3. But Colts can put up points and I just don't like the feeling

NE on the road, never love road teams for Eliminator. NE one of the hotter teams in NFL and Falcons off worst loss of season. Easy let down spot here for NE and upset looming for Falcons

SF...1st off, see how they play tonight to determine taking them next week. Jax is bad as we all know but at home. This again goes against the road team eliminator rule. Hopefully you have better options to choose from. Not saying SF won't win, but I wouldn't love this pick in week 11 for eliminator
    Thanks again bud! I'm now down to 1/26 as LA took out 3. What an insane last few weeks. While I have TEN/GB remaining I'm pretty much sucking wind with my remaining options. Unfortunately my better FV pick got knocked out. I guess having 1/26 for 20K can't complain to much. Gonna have to pull a miracles from here. Best!

Will close the blinds tomorrow and not answer the door for a few hours and see if I can project out my remaining weeks and will share as appropriate.

SamsNCharge99

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]
    bumping to track my future weeks

First ... 3456789 Last