seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    What do you have left?
    Raiders, Bears, Seahawks, Giants, Jets, Falcons, Bengals, Titans, Jaguars, Ravens, Broncos, Panthers, Texans, Niners, Saints, and Lions. That’s what is left.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14698

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Raiders, Bears, Seahawks, Giants, Jets, Falcons, Bengals, Titans, Jaguars, Ravens, Broncos, Panthers, Texans, Niners, Saints, and Lions. That’s what is left.
    I'll let you know if I can add any value.

Pool 1 for me ended last week with 4K to winner and 2nd and 3rd got 2K.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I'll let you know if I can add any value.

Pool 1 for me ended last week with 4K to winner and 2nd and 3rd got 2K.
    Currently looking at SF. If I can make it this week I’ll hedge next week. There are only 15 of us left. I don’t think only one person will win this. This is headed towards a split.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Currently looking at SF. If I can make it this week I’ll hedge next week. There are only 15 of us left. I don’t think only one person will win this. This is headed towards a split.
    SF obviously has QB issues. Let me know anyway I can help.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

SF obviously has QB issues. Let me know anyway I can help.
    Looking at the matchups of the teams I have left its not many great home matchups. If I don’t use SF, then Cincinnati, Tennessee, Bears, Seahawks and Broncos. In that order. Cincinnati and Tennessee have even matchups so I don’t want to pick an even match of good teams. Cleveland and Dolphins could beat them both.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Week 18. Hedge time. All I need to do is pick ONE team to win. Just one. There are 15 of us left to split a big pot so I am stressed. But I will hedge.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Week 18. Hedge time. All I need to do is pick ONE team to win. Just one. There are 15 of us left to split a big pot so I am stressed. But I will hedge.
    Been busy, but I'll try offer whatever I can. BOL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Been busy, but I'll try offer whatever I can. BOL
    Of the teams I have left. Tennessee seems to be the best play. All other teams are huge underdogs, have nothing to play for or having quarterback issues. That eliminates nearly all of my other options. Other choices as the week goes on are Bears, Saints, Falcons, Bengals, Ravens and Raiders. I don’t like most of those because of nothing to play for or no quarterback.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Of the teams I have left. Tennessee seems to be the best play. All other teams are huge underdogs, have nothing to play for or having quarterback issues. That eliminates nearly all of my other options. Other choices as the week goes on are Bears, Saints, Falcons, Bengals, Ravens and Raiders. I don’t like most of those because of nothing to play for or no quarterback.
    Yeah, it's what we all spoke about early on. Who has something left to play for week 18. Seeding ??

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Yeah, it's what we all spoke about early on. Who has something left to play for week 18. Seeding ??
    I really don’t want to pick a team just for seeding purposes either. But of what I have left Tennessee is probably playing the weakest team with the most raw quarterback. Now what really scares me is a team playing for seeding pulling all of its players in the middle of the game because the game really doesn’t matter if you are already in the playoffs. That scares me the most of Tennessee, Cincinnati, and a few others. Motivation for Tennessee is the key. Houston has no business beating the number 1 seed in the last game of the regular season if Tennessee is motivated to get that bye.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I got to wait for more information later in the week to see which teams are resting players. I hope Houston tanks this weekend and plays for a higher draft pick. I hope Mills plays and tries to prove he is the quarterback of the future. That works in Tennessee’s favor because Tennessee doesn’t want a shootout.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Tennessee Titans it is for some of the marbles. Yes I’m hedging a little something.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Tennessee Titans it is for some of the marbles. Yes I’m hedging a little something.
    Nice result in DEN last evening. BOL!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Nice result in DEN last evening. BOL!
    Madison. You won’t believe this. I was sweating out the KC/Den game last night and looking for replacement picks before the KC scoop and score. I feel better about the Tennessee pick now. Even though 5-6 of us also have the same pick. It was like i was watching the Tennessee/Houston game last night.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Tennessee wins in a tight one. Mission Accomplished.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

How much did you win? Hard to believe 5/6 still had TEN. Thought you might luck out with a few of the other upsets. Oh well you cashed. Congrats!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

How much did you win? Hard to believe 5/6 still had TEN. Thought you might luck out with a few of the other upsets. Oh well you cashed. Congrats!
    I don’t know yet. But it looks like 12 of us will split 50K. Now I hope its in my account in 48 hours like the rules state.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t know yet. But it looks like 12 of us will split 50K. Now I hope its in my account in 48 hours like the rules state.
    Congrats! That is a lot of survivors though for 18 weeks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Congrats! That is a lot of survivors though for 18 weeks.
    Yep. Too many for my taste. I was hoping it would at least get down to 8. That’s a lot of stress and strain to split with officially 13 people.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep. Too many for my taste. I was hoping it would at least get down to 8. That’s a lot of stress and strain to split with officially 13 people.
    Agreed. It's an acquired taste that quite frankly I'm tiring of. It's a LONG haul with a multitude of potholes. I put in a lot of work and got to 16 weeks or so for 20K. Great if you win but ... the downside is deep. Anyway, good work and GL.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Agreed. It's an acquired taste that quite frankly I'm tiring of. It's a LONG haul with a multitude of potholes. I put in a lot of work and got to 16 weeks or so for 20K. Great if you win but ... the downside is deep. Anyway, good work and GL.
    Definitely best to lose early than late. I’d rather lose in week 1, which I did in a few than week 17, which a few others did. Too much for too long indeed.

First ... 6789