Betpoints: 6404

Week 9
    Colts -10.5 home to Jets
    Buffalo -14 at Jax
    Miami -7 home to Houston
    Dallas -7.5 home to Denver
    Rams -6 home to Tennessee
    Pitt -6.5 home to Bears

stretching this week.....I have Cowboys next week home to Falcons. Plus still questionable on Dak. I wouldn't roll with Cowboys unless Dak was healthy

I personally used CoLTS already but of course good spot at home.

I have BILLS this week. Jax is just bad and Bills offense can put up points if they fell behind

Miami, Rams, Pitt I just put down b/c 6-7 point favorites. Even against Houston, I don't like Miami or confident enough to use them for eliminator

Rams I used week 1 and Pitt I don't have picked all year as of now

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Might be a good week to use the Steelers. They obviously have a lot of flaws but it will be a tall order for Fields to win on the road vs that defense.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Might be a good week to use the Steelers. They obviously have a lot of flaws but it will be a tall order for Fields to win on the road vs that defense.
    agree, since I don't have Pitt selected I can easily use the Bills a different week of season.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13617

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Week 9
    Colts -10.5 home to Jets
    Buffalo -14 at Jax
    Miami -7 home to Houston
    Pitt -6.5 home to Bears

stretching this week.....I have Cowboys next week home to Falcons. Plus still questionable on Dak. I wouldn't roll with Cowboys unless Dak was healthy

I have BILLS this week. Jax is just bad and Bills offense can put up points if they fell behind

Miami, Rams, Pitt I just put down b/c 6-7 point favorites. Even against Houston, I don't like Miami or confident enough to use them for eliminator

Worried about IND. Yesterday was their Super Bowl. Can they respond from that defeat on a short week?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Worried about IND. Yesterday was their Super Bowl. Can they respond from that defeat on a short week?
    but also will Mike White put up 400+ yards and 3TDs again

I kinda like the +10.5 points initial look, but it's still the JETS

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

You were against cincy now for them. I mean playing jets is great spot for any team
    Do I get any cred here? They (CIN) were also on their 3rd road game in a row. This game just cried "TRAP".

In my bigger pool I ran scenario after scenario and ended up using them 2/6 picks. Despite my brain screaming "NO" I knew if they lost 46% of my pool would go down with me. I also couldn't get off their lower FV and the NYJ. If KC somehow fails tonight I lose circa 75% of my pool and have circa 3 pics of 90 live (Started circa 900). If I had avoided CIN I may have used LAC, ATL, and a few others the majority of which lost so??

In my smaller pool I avoided them altogether and will have 2 of 42 if KC goes down. Pays 4 spots.

As stated prior I originally had IND penciled in this coming week but very worried about their psych after TEN lose??

SamsNCharge99

credit

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Week 9
    Colts -10.5 home to Jets
    Buffalo -14 at Jax
    Miami -7 home to Houston
    Pitt -6.5 home to Bears

Agree on MIA.

Still have PIT as well, but boy they don't give me a warm cozy feeling with any of their wins and BEN looks like me (Real Old) back there.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

agree, since I don't have Pitt selected I can easily use the Bills a different week of season.
    My major worry with Buf is that they might be in a position to "lay down" games 16 & 17??

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

but also will Mike White put up 400+ yards and 3TDs again

I kinda like the +10.5 points initial look, but it's still the JETS
    Can you remember a year where teams (NYJ) look absolutely putrid and then come like gangbusters. Totally agree on White. Should the rookie be a little worried. LOL

SamsNCharge99

Agree on MIA.

Still have PIT as well, but boy they don't give me a warm cozy feeling with any of their wins and BEN looks like me (Real Old) back there.
    and how about yesterday with no kicker b/c of that horrible fake FG attempt. Big ben threw for a 2 point conversion from the 12 yard line. Punter cant kick FGs?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

and how about yesterday with no kicker b/c of that horrible fake FG attempt. Big ben threw for a 2 point conversion from the 12 yard line. Punter cant kick FGs?
    Oh that fake fg. Tomlin is a great players coach but an abysmal fundamental coach.

I wonder if we can find a way to limit the thread down to "what's left". IE , most of us have used the major players or maybe query those of us ranked by FV?? I have one pool with great FV and the bigger one not so great. Just a thought. Pretty soon (week 12) most of us are going to be forced to make some hard decisions.

Thanks for running the post!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

If TEN Derrick Henry news is real this could put a major pothole in my plans as I've been saving them.

SamsNCharge99

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

SamsNCharge99

my pool was $50/entry up to 5. I did 2 as you see

338 total entries, $16,500 pool. The guy running it takes a few hundred for the website

67 remaining.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

My smaller pool is also "run your pool". Nice website. Mine has a 50 buy and a 20 rebuy so I always take chances early and rebuy if necessary.

The bigger pool is "mysideline" which couldn't be much worse if they tried.

How did you post screen shot? I may want to take this offline the closer we get. Sorry , I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

DEN now downgraded with V Miller trade?

I've used a bunch of my LAR picks and saved DEN. Moon going in the wrong direction against me.

SamsNCharge99

My smaller pool is also "run your pool". Nice website. Mine has a 50 buy and a 20 rebuy so I always take chances early and rebuy if necessary.

The bigger pool is "mysideline" which couldn't be much worse if they tried.

How did you post screen shot? I may want to take this offline the closer we get. Sorry , I'm a conspiracy theorist.
    I upload pic. Literally google upload pic and its first google search and then download pic and upload attachment

SamsNCharge99

good thing I used them already haha

and Jerry Jones saying he thinks Dak comes back this week is promising news for Cowboys

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

My logical pics this week are between NO, MIA, DAL, IND, PIT. (I can spread but thinking of taking a position)

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Probably a good week to take Pittsburgh or possibly New Orleans if you are in a real big pool. There are ALOT of other weeks to take Buffalo. Next week is a good time to take Indianapolis

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Probably a good week to take Pittsburgh or possibly New Orleans if you are in a real big pool. There are ALOT of other weeks to take Buffalo. Next week is a good time to take Indianapolis
    keep in mind with Buffalo, late in year they could sit some players with comfortable division lead

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is a good week to use the Patriots. The next time the Patriots are viable is in week 17 when they host a tanking Jaguar team. Tough sledding the next 6 week after today for the Pats

SamsNCharge99

Dallas out

bills out

im out

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Dallas out

bills out

im out
    Empty feeling to get this far and double digit favorites can’t win outright. I have to depend on Pittsburgh tomorrow to have any survivor picks left. Bills and Dallas took out entries for me too.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I am 1/30 in my smaller pool and 2/70 in the larger pool.

NO has cost me 3/8 picks in the larger pool. Blowing a lead at home to the NYG and this.

There's 4 places to cash in the smaller pool, but boy to grind 9 weeks and be 2/70 in a bigger winner take all pool can wear on an old man's heart. LOL

Sam, appreciate your input and hope you keep posting. Thx.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Empty feeling to get this far and double digit favorites can’t win outright. I have to depend on Pittsburgh tomorrow to have any survivor picks left. Bills and Dallas took out entries for me too.
    "Empty feeling" is the epitome of doing this craziness. You work so hard and one weird week and poooof.

50 years of gambling and I smelled this out this week. Unfortunately I was mostly unable to take advantage. Good news is selecting DAL took 1/3 down with me. Bad news NO spreading a little hurt me. This is a crazy science. I feel lucky to be where I am, but "Empty Feeling" is appropriate when you get deep and lose. I got to top 30/1000 4 years or so ago and ended up with zero 14 weeks in.

These pools are a love hate relationship. Little $ to make a lot and one or 2 false moves and Puuuufff!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

"Empty feeling" is the epitome of doing this craziness. You work so hard and one weird week and poooof.

50 years of gambling and I smelled this out this week. Unfortunately I was mostly unable to take advantage. Good news is selecting DAL took 1/3 down with me. Bad news NO spreading a little hurt me. This is a crazy science. I feel lucky to be where I am, but "Empty Feeling" is appropriate when you get deep and lose. I got to top 30/1000 4 years or so ago and ended up with zero 14 weeks in.

These pools are a love hate relationship. Little $ to make a lot and one or 2 false moves and Puuuufff!
    The only hope I have is tgat one year i was in a survivor pool that went all the way to the super bowl. So you actually had to save playoff teams. I lost when the Brett Favre Vikings beat the Cowboys in the second round. Since then I’m normally done with ALL entries by week 8. Its fun but its tough to pick 18 straight up winners not using any team twice. Good luck all those who are left. I have Pittsburgh going tonight and I’m not confident at all.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    This is a good week to use the Patriots. The next time the Patriots are viable is in week 17 when they host a tanking Jaguar team. Tough sledding the next 6 week after today for the Pats
    I didn’t take my own advice.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

Switched from
    Dolphins to cowboys at the final second. I’m out . So lame

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Switched from
    Dolphins to cowboys at the final second. I’m out . So lame
    I’ve got to start believing that a road team is a good play in a survivor pool. Usually I don’t choose road teams, teams playing division rivals, teams not playing on Sunday, and team who are dogs. That doesn’t leave a lot of other choices. Ive got to start playing road teams because road teams are killing me anyway.

SamsNCharge99

Week 10....congrats to whoever is left....personally I'm out

Baltimore -7 at Miami
    Indy -10.5 home to Jags
    Cowboys -9 home to Atlanta
    Buffalo -13 at Jets
    TBAY -10 at Washington
    Pittsburgh -9 home to Lions
    Arizona -10 home to Carolina

7 potential games to choose from with spreads 7+. I personally had Dallas this week and now that I am eliminated I can't go back to check who I had....luckily I posted a screen shot last week so I'll reference that

Dallas of horrible home loss but 1st game back with Dak. Can't imagine the Cowboys offense putting up dud home games 2 weeks in a row.

Pittsburgh is a team maybe not used by most and potentially available. Of course see how they play tonight, but home to Lions is great spot for any team

Baltimore keeps finding ways to win...but always at home. Short week on the road, I would avoid Baltimore this week

of course if you have Buffalo, similar to Dallas, have to assume they are in bounce back scenario and against Jets can't complain against that match up

Bucs always a good spot. If you have them available, then you are doing very well strategy wise

Arizona you have to base off injuries and who will be playing. Granted they steam rolled 49ers with back ups everywhere on offense, but if i'm picking for eliminator I want the stars there, not the back ups

Colts if you have them coming off home win Thursday to Jets. Long week for them and home again. No grudges against using them if available

good luck to anyone whose still left

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I have IND/ARZ in one slot of 2 left. Little worried about ARZ (let down) but thinking about saving IND for @HOU in 3 or 4 weeks.

Thoughts?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Last week wiped a lot of guys out of these pools

First ... 2345678 ... Last