vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Stop making excuses you little gay sweetie from L.A. I called you out and as I know you would do, you chickened out. Like all of you Liberal California retards, you have to put conditions on everything you say. My wager stands. Either call my wager or get the he** out of here. No more excuse making for you and your sorry arse California B.S. To repeat: I will wager you 1000 betpoints that at least 3 of those 4 teams lose 3 or more games. Yes or no? Let's see what you are really made of. No more B.S. from you. Yes or No?
    I heard you got crushed by otter in your last bet.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Stop making excuses you little gay sweetie from L.A. I called you out and as I know you would do, you chickened out. Like all of you Liberal California retards, you have to put conditions on everything you say. My wager stands. Either call my wager or get the he** out of here. No more excuse making for you and your sorry arse California B.S. To repeat: I will wager you 1000 betpoints that at least 3 of those 4 teams lose 3 or more games. Yes or no? Let's see what you are really made of. No more B.S. from you. Yes or No?
    i only bet UNDERs not Overs.

you have skewed the numbers too far.

i have gone out on a nice limb, but injuries to key players or cluster covid cases could shut the teams down.

now, are you talking 3 losses in the REG season only or are you including Conf Title games and Bowls games too?

two or three of these teams could go 10-4 which is a BRILLIANT call by me but I lose my wager

So............

Make it reg season ONLY and if at least two of the four schools lose 3 games or LESS, I win.

are you in or are you out ???

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Here is what I will do. The original wager stands. Regular Season only. 3 of the terrible 4 teams lose 3 or more games in the REGULAR season. To show you just how bad of an alleged gambler you are, I will also wager you that at least two of these teams do NOT win 10 games during the entire season including Conference Championships and Bowl games. Same 1000 points. This is your very last chance to either put up or admit that you are a chicken s**t and leave this site for the rest of the season. By the way, if you are really begging to get your arse kicked, post some of your LOSING "Under" plays in here and I will fade you on these games.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Here is another wager for you to consider. Since you so stupidly picked Nebraska as one of your surprise teams, I will wager that Nebraska loses at least 3 (THREE) of the following 5 games. At Oklahoma, Michigan, Ohio State, at Wisconsin, and Iowa. Want to lose more points? By the way, I will also wager you any kind of money up to $1000.00, but That means that you could end up in a world of pain when (not IF) you lose and try to welsh out.

homie1975

Here is what I will do. The original wager stands. Regular Season only. 3 of the terrible 4 teams lose 3 or more games in the REGULAR season. To show you just how bad of an alleged gambler you are, I will also wager you that at least two of these teams do NOT win 10 games during the entire season including Conference Championships and Bowl games. Same 1000 points. This is your very last chance to either put up or admit that you are a chicken s**t and leave this site for the rest of the season. By the way, if you are really begging to get your arse kicked, post some of your LOSING "Under" plays in here and I will fade you on these games.
    so 3 of these 4 schools can potentially go 9-3 in the reg season which would be a very nice call by me and I LOSE the wager?

Are you NUTS? (rhetorical question - we know you are).

do you realize what the records were for these 4 schools last year?

AUBURN 6-5 (9-3 is a huge improvement)
    MICHIGAN 2-4 (equates to 4-8 in a 12 game season)
    NEBRASKA 3-5 (equates 4.5 wins and 7.5 losses in a 12 gm season)
    FLORIDA STATE 3-6 (equates to 4-8 in a 12 game season)

combined 14 wins and 20 losses last year, and you are saying that if three of them go 9-3 which is 27-9 combined on just three of them, i will LOSE the wager ??

how stupid are you ??

go away.

if three of these teams go 8-4 or better i am a freaking genius (which i am anyway)

You are officially blocked

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Here is another wager for you to consider. Since you so stupidly picked Nebraska as one of your surprise teams, I will wager that Nebraska loses at least 3 (THREE) of the following 5 games. At Oklahoma, Michigan, Ohio State, at Wisconsin, and Iowa. Want to lose more points? By the way, I will also wager you any kind of money up to $1000.00, but That means that you could end up in a world of pain when (not IF) you lose and try to welsh out.
    3-5 team LY is going to go 2-3 at best in those bolded games? Wow you really went out on a limb there big guy !!

vs OU, Ohio State, Wisky and Iowa all Top 25 preseason teams and 2 of them in the Top 5 LOLOL

and Michigan should be much better this year also.

you are going out on such a limb you POS know-nothing sports moron

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    3-5 team LY is going to go 2-3 at best in those bolded games? Wow you really went out on a limb there big guy !!

vs OU, Ohio State, Wisky and Iowa all Top 25 preseason teams and 2 of them in the Top 5 LOLOL

and Michigan should be much better this year also.

you are going out on such a limb you POS know-nothing sports moron
    Listen you dumb S.O.B. You are the one that shot your big mouth off to begin with. Now I am going to make you own up to it. Now you have two choices. Either take a wager or get out. Choose the wager you want, but take one. If not, prepare for a rather painful and expensive visit.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

It is time to take this chicken s**t OUT.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

It is time to take this chicken s**t OUT.

homie1975

nebraska under investigation for secretly practicing when they were not supposed to.

scott frost already in trouble.

lawrence philips where are you ???

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

nebraska under investigation for secretly practicing when they were not supposed to.

scott frost already in trouble.

lawrence philips where are you ???
    Yeah because Lawrence Phillips is the poster child for practicing when you're not supposed to.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah because Lawrence Phillips is the poster child for practicing when you're not supposed to.
    Don't u remember that Lawrence dragged Scott's girlfriend down the stairs by her hair?

U didn't get the reference because you're interest in CFB is fairly recent.

I'm referencing something from circa 1996.

Eddy Munny

Don't u remember that Lawrence dragged Scott's girlfriend down the stairs by her hair?

U didn't get the reference because you're interest in CFB is fairly recent.

I'm referencing something from circa 1996.
    Uh yeah, of course I get the reference... LP beat his own girlfriend, not Scott's, but either way I'm saying it's not relevant to the current situation. Phillips' problems obviously ran way deeper than off-campus gatherings for unauthorized workouts.

homie1975

Uh yeah, of course I get the reference... LP beat his own girlfriend, not Scott's, but either way I'm saying it's not relevant to the current situation. Phillips' problems obviously ran way deeper than off-campus gatherings for unauthorized workouts.
    When he dragged her down the apartment stairs she was with scott at that time not lawrence. Come on Eddie!!

Eddy Munny

When he dragged her down the apartment stairs she was with scott at that time not lawrence. Come on Eddie!!
    Yes, but that was LP's chick at the time... I'm plenty familiar with the situation, Columbo.

My point is those violations are night/day compared to current allegations... Unless you're just loosely pointing to another time in Husker history when Scott was involved with drama at the school, I don't see how it has anything to do with anything.

homie1975

Yes, but that was LP's chick at the time... I'm plenty familiar with the situation, Columbo.

My point is those violations are night/day compared to current allegations... Unless you're just loosely pointing to another time in Husker history when Scott was involved with drama at the school, I don't see how it has anything to do with anything.
    it's a Joke, as in "where is LP when you need him??"

BTW, I just found this post from a few years ago:

"It was 1995 when Nebraska had one of the greatest assemblages of talent in college football history with Phillips as the featured I-back in Osborne’s vaunted option offense. But early in the season, Phillips was arrested after he broke into an apartment and brutally dragged his ex-girlfriend down three flights of stairs by the hair and rammed her head into a mailbox.

It was the apartment of current UCF football coach Scott Frost, who then was a sophomore quarterback for the Cornhuskers. Osborne had warned Frost not to get involved with Phillips’ former girlfriend."

homie1975

BTW Eddy i forgot something so please remind me:

Did you grow up on the plains of Nebraska listening to LSU night games on the transistor radio ??

Or was it somewhere in Louisiana you grew up listening to Nebraska games on the radio ??

I always forget.

and......... M-W-W fo lyfe !!!!

Eddy Munny

It was widely reported at the time that she was dating Lawrence Phillips and Scott Frost was a friend. She effectively became his "ex" when he tried to open the mailbox with her head I'm sure. I mean, who really cares? They were all kids in college, lines were probably blurred. I'm not gonna argue over their official status. I don't work for TMZ.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The fact of the matter is simply this. Homie does not know what he is talking about when it comes to College Football and the idiotic predictions he makes in this post proves my point. The fact that I offered to wager and gave him a chance to put his points where his mouth is and his refusal to do so says EVERYTHING you need to know about him. He is nothing more than a big mouth chicken s**t.

homie1975

It was widely reported at the time that she was dating Lawrence Phillips and Scott Frost was a friend. She effectively became his "ex" when he tried to open the mailbox with her head I'm sure. I mean, who really cares? They were all kids in college, lines were probably blurred. I'm not gonna argue over their official status. I don't work for TMZ.
    fair enough.

what do you believe the sanctions will be against Frost and NU, if any ??

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Just bet on winning %.

If it's higher; W for Homie, if it's lower; an L for Homie.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Just bet on winning %.

If it's higher; W for Homie, if it's lower; an L for Homie.
    this is a great idea ROYer

so only AUB out of these 4 schools, made a bowl LY and it was a Loss to N'Westerrn by DD

Reg season records LY:

AUBURN 6-4
    FLORIDA STATE 3-6
    MICHIGAN 2-4
    NEBRASKA 3-5

Total Reg season record combined 14-19 which is just a measly .420 Win percentage

I am predicting a lift of at least 15 points up to 57% or higher in the REGULAR SEASON records combined of these four schools

What say you BIG-PVSSY-QH ?????

REGULAR SEASON WAGER ONLY ----- 500 Bet Points to be paid PRIOR to the conference championship games.

AUBURN / FLORIDA STATE / MICHIGAN / NEBRASKA combine to achieve a .570 or higher REGULAR SEASON winning percentage, and you send me 500 bet points.

If the winning percentage is .569999999999999 or below, I sent you 500 bet points.

this should be paid immediately after the regular season completes which *should be* by the evening of Saturday 11/27/2021 or the wee hours of Sunday 11/28/2021.

LET'S DO THIS.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

bigdaddy rising.

homie1975

BIG PAPA where are you ???

read two posts above. take my wager, Mate

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

The fact of the matter is simply this. Homie does not know what he is talking about when it comes to College Football and the idiotic predictions he makes in this post proves my point. The fact that I offered to wager and gave him a chance to put his points where his mouth is and his refusal to do so says EVERYTHING you need to know about him. He is nothing more than a big mouth chicken s**t.
    You need to be executed.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You need to be executed.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

God BigDummy you are the biggest fukking idiot in the history of any sports betting site, and that says a lot.
    Last edited by JacketFan81; 08-23-21 at 03:05 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Michigan is terrible

Worst coach usa

Learn the game man then you don’t have to drive that 1979 Chevy

I agree with this guy for the first time ever. Michigan blows. Ohio State is their daddy. Maybe with Fields gone they might catch them this year? Nah. Keep running the ball like its Bo circa 1978. Plus, Indiana is on the rise in the Big Ten IMO. I could agree with Auburn and Nebraska. Nebraska will be better this year. FSU not seeing it.

Final Solution: 1 out of 4 if you're lucky.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

incl conf title games and bowl season, i'm talking total games played, i could easily see 3 of them winning 9+.
    Conference title games???? Who? Where? What planet??? NONE of these teams are going to their conference title games.

Nebraska and UM are both looking at 7 wins going into the bowls.

Auburn probably wins 8 games going into the bowls. They're not beating Bama or Georgia. Most likely they lose to TAM, probably split between PSU and LSU and Arkansas is no gimmie. I can easily see Nix blow a game against the Miss schools or South Carolina on the road the week before Bama. LSU, Georgia then Ark back to back to back is a tough ask. They could go 2 and 1, which would be fortunate but could also go 0-3 here.

FSU is the only team of the 4 with a potential of winning 9 games before the bowls. The ACC is down and their schedule is ridiculously easy. They could catch lightning in a bottle and get 1 or 2 wins over their 3 toughest opponents in ND, Clemson and UF and have a double digit wins season but they could also go into the tank if the Oline stays shitty. FSU could possibly make the ACC title game. I don't think so but it's the highest probability. I'll take that back.

Mac4Lyfe

Where the fukk do you make up these wagers? Out your ass???

Okay big shot. I bet you up to $10,000 that Bama beats Mercer, Southern Miss, Miami, Miss State, Ole Miss, Tenn and NM State. That's right, I bet they win all these games... 7-0. They win all 7 games. If they lose 1 of them, then you win. Call your shot. Make the bet or leave SBR in shame Mr big Shot.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh, I got another bet for you Bigdaddy... I bet Nebraska wins 3 games this year. I take Nebraska over 3 games. You have the under. Up to $500 Book it big money.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Conference title games???? Who? Where? What planet??? NONE of these teams are going to their conference title games.

Nebraska and UM are both looking at 7 wins going into the bowls.

Auburn probably wins 8 games going into the bowls. They're not beating Bama or Georgia. Most likely they lose to TAM, probably split between PSU and LSU and Arkansas is no gimmie. I can easily see Nix blow a game against the Miss schools or South Carolina on the road the week before Bama. LSU, Georgia then Ark back to back to back is a tough ask. They could go 2 and 1, which would be fortunate but could also go 0-3 here.

FSU is the only team of the 4 with a potential of winning 9 games before the bowls. The ACC is down and their schedule is ridiculously easy. They could catch lightning in a bottle and get 1 or 2 wins over their 3 toughest opponents in ND, Clemson and UF and have a double digit wins season but they could also go into the tank if the Oline stays shitty. FSU could possibly make the ACC title game. I don't think so but it's the highest probability. I'll take that back.
    MACker you are probably right, and a lot of it I think is that most schools in the country have DD starters returning to the Lost year of Covid which is one of the FEW good things the NCAA has ever done.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

I tell you who I see NOT rising this year: Clemson and Alabama. Each team has an O/U of 11'. I plan to bet both unders very heavy. They've both lost a ton of talent.

I just don't see any way they BOTH go undefeated in the regular season (despite how dominant each team has been the past 6 years, they've only BOTH gone undefeated in the same regular season ONCE). Just one loss between those 2 teams and all you lose is the juice, which I grant you is a little heavier than -110.

Get each team to lose and you've made some big money. If I bet a dime on each, the way I see it, worst case scenario is I lose the juice (around $300), but there is a real chance I win $2,000.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    God BigDummy you are the biggest fukking idiot in the history of any sports betting site, and that says a lot.

BIG-PVSSY GETTING SHREDDED IN HERE

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    I tell you who I see NOT rising this year: Clemson and Alabama. Each team has an O/U of 11'. I plan to bet both unders very heavy. They've both lost a ton of talent.

I just don't see any way they BOTH go undefeated in the regular season (despite how dominant each team has been the past 6 years, they've only BOTH gone undefeated in the same regular season ONCE). Just one loss between those 2 teams and all you lose is the juice, which I grant you is a little heavier than -110.

Get each team to lose and you've made some big money. If I bet a dime on each, the way I see it, worst case scenario is I lose the juice (around $300), but there is a real chance I win $2,000.
    the Clemson QB starred nearby where i live as did the new starting QB at Bama.

will be fun to watch them this year.

First 12345 ... Last