jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tuesday Plays?? Is There A Sure Thing Today??

I do not think so other than Bucks -250??

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Good luck. I’m practicing playing battleship and scrabble. Preparing for game night.

jjgold

Illini are you a big bettor?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

For sure there is a sure thing, Morino will have a play here shortly and you just FADE AND GET PAID™️

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Illini are you a big bettor?
    No. Small player. I’m into long term investments. Betting sports it’s just a hobby. I’m focused on sharpening up my battleship play for game night.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22870

JJ you've been Gambling how Long? I know you recently quit but in GAMBLING there is NO SUCH THING good thing you quit you'd lose everything

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    JJ you've been Gambling how Long? I know you recently quit but in GAMBLING there is NO SUCH THING good thing you quit you'd lose everything
    JJ quit betting?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Bucks -7 -110

They'll win by 14

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I do not think so other than Bucks -250??
    Gold, let's open a parlay.

Let's get open parlays in the SBR Book, that could get fun.

Are they scurred?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's my KVB MLB Contrarian Fund Radar report so far today...

PIT loses in the Forecast but when we start talking about +160 out here we start getting contrarian adjustments. We have conflicting info here too, but it is on the radar so I'm putting it here.

LAD are actually a contrarian look based on some of the more unconventional metrics I have but it's slightly on the radar as of now because of that line, which isn't budging. Likely a pass here of course and as the forecast has SF winning with a little insurance.

LAA have the game won outright in the forecast and contarian adjustments abound. This is another good looking Angels play and note the price...I'll leave it at that, that's more for FlyMe rydahs

SEA is beat by Toronto in most forecasts and the stacking as well. The line of beter than +200 however, refelcts just the pressure Tor is UNDER. It pushes towards value and gives a contrarian look, but that's about it for now.

DET also trailing in the forecasts, which but that line is high, expressing value to some bettors. I think the books don't want the position they have but he market is hungry. It's on the radar.

KC is another very good look here. I have this game forecast a tie and we are looking at heavy pressure in the market and a generous line to boot. KC a very good play, contrarian or not.

MIN falls in line with almost all the losing forecasts...close to the percentages equating to about 1.5 points loss in each of the respective games. This time we can point to a line that is too low and not moving under the pressure, the more conventional contrarian look we are used to seeing.

BALTY and the big line again, with the public absolutely sure Houston will bounce back. What a burial it would be, defying the blowout forecast and everything, should Balty win again. They are on the radar because of the contrarian situation in the market, the adjustments are extreme. Balty was in the broader Fund yestarday.

TEX line is actually looking about right when compared to the forecasts but there are adjustments from the market. Further, Texas is a good "spot" play for a number of different types of "spot" betting techniques that should be successful in the market environment. Texas might be the diamond in the very crowded rough here.

WAS is a sneaky one here. The public likes TB but WASH is appropriately favored here as I and many levels of forecasting have Washington winning the game outright. It's Washington, fellas.

As you can see a lot of action lighting up the board. The market has tossed bettors all around the last few weeks and there's no real sign that will be letting up.

With the Contrarian Fund Backbone just leveling off of a run and the broader Fund on the bigger payout, this increase in radar activity could mean a minefield. Let's see how the market develops now that the US financial markets are peeling off for the day.

This is also developing into a good trading market for Totals as well. The UNDERs have kicked back in to play in meaningful way this last month and there will be market overreaction to the pitching policies that will further that run.

Sorry for the long post, but if you're into this, you'll probably appreciate the post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Texasmoney53

jjgold

You’re making too much out of it all you have to do is point and click and your percentages will be the same do you realize you can flip a coin and come up with charts

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Kansas City Royals -1.5 +276 vs Boston Red Sox

Texasmoney53
    Texasmoney53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Hawks are: Hawks are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 home games >>> + 6.5 points might be worth a look tonight

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You’re making too much out of it all you have to do is point and click and your percentages will be the same do you realize you can flip a coin and come up with charts

That's a solid radar report Gold given the forecasts we're working with and the adjustments we make. It's part of the process but it's always a fluid situation, I offer SBR a snapshot and a point for further discussion if anyone is serious. You've never been in the office of real analysts and bettors Gold, I'm giving you that glimpse.

Also, the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund Backbone is in action with the Mets, Minny, and Was.

Both Minny and Washington were mentioned above and the Mets are a near tie in the forecasts but the ATL action pushed us into the contrarian trigger anywhere over about +140...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up..

905 29-Jun NYM +150
    923 MIN +118
    930 WAS -105
    BackBone plays.
    <iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/BothNippyFirefly' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='1182'></iframe>

Texasmoney53
    Texasmoney53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

KVB last post = BEST ONE OF THE DAY
    But hey--- If you don't like Hawks ATS LOOK AT UNDER 6-1 wins last 7 plays with them...might be the best play of the night and for unit cost too

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Kansas City Royals -1.5 +276 vs Boston Red Sox

Get it darkside.

Thanks for sharing these alternative line looks.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Texasmoney53 View Post
    Hawks are: Hawks are 20-7 ATS in their last 27 home games >>> + 6.5 points might be worth a look tonight
    ATL tough at home for sure.

They even have a bit of a contrarian look too. Pressure on the Bucks and for sure.

My range of forecasts have MIL winning by anywhere from 6 points to the stacking percentages forecast of a 9 point victory.

The non predictive public gauge I make has Milwaukee winning 115-112, only 3 points.

Forecasts only go so far in the playoffs, lol, but we can see why there is pressure in the market, even though MIL is on the road.

That 7 point line represents a limit here, I would be conisdering ATL +7 if it comes around in this last hour and half of trading.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

But hey--- If you don't like Hawks ATS LOOK AT UNDER 6-1 wins last 7 plays with them...might be the best play of the night and for unit cost too

Atlanta or pass for me here and I have been loving the NBA playoff UNDERS recently, but tonight it's just too tight on the TOTAL and I'm passing there.

I will be watching that ATL and possibly moneyline as the Bucks just get pressed on that moneyline in the market.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's that moneyline pressure on MIL that's pressing the spread upward and like I said 7 becomes a limit where the market just can't poress anymore. Too may +7 bets will kick in there.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Baltimore Orioles -1.5 +388 vs Houston Astros

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Check out this weather in dtroit...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Shocking. <a href="https://t.co/I7UmafShmB">pic.twitter.com/I7UmafShmB</a></p>&mdash; Detroit Tigers (@tigers) <a href="https://twitter.com/tigers/status/1410000139691909120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Mississippi State Bulldogs +EV if it ever starts. Fukkin Karl Ravech “we are going to start on time despite the weather in region” less than 5 minutes later “The tarp is on the field and we’re delayed”

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Bucks -250

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added Texas to the Contrarian Fund backbone...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contraian Fund has added...

927 29-Jun TEX +180
    BackBone play.

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/TotalPoisedEelelephant' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='1182'></iframe>

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Remo o1.75 Brazil B

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Mississippi State Bulldogs +EV if it ever starts. Fukkin Karl Ravech “we are going to start on time despite the weather in region” less than 5 minutes later “The tarp is on the field and we’re delayed”
    Good Luck BAZ!

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/HarmlessInferiorHoneybadger' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='684'></iframe>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

UNDER looking better and better but no Trae will be a tall order for the Hawks.

Going to need the Bucks to misstep I think.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Sweden winning or draw was the sure thing today.

jjgold

Yankees are coming in nicely any coast games that are hot

flyingillini

JJ, the only sure thing is a release in the basement or the 3rd floor of the Power Exchange.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Legggo Texas, playing into a headwind up 3-2 as Oakland is the walkoff capital of the world.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yankees are coming in nicely any coast games that are hot
    Nice call with the Yankees today Gold.

11-5 a beatdown.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm