Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Men's Wimb draw is out..Djokovic & Berrettini on opposite halves. 🙂

Obviously nothing is guaranteed..Nets were -286 to make the Finals after game 2 again MIL. With that said I got extremely lucky getting the prices I got considering where they are now. (Novak-140, Matteo +1400). Now they have a chance to meet in the Finals to guarantee a win & that's all I could ask for.

Doug tushyterror

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of threats on Grass

Watch Med

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wait

you bet novak -110 to win the whole damn thing?

RudyRuetigger

post each ML and lets add them up to see how much cash you lost even if you win

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    post each ML and lets add them up to see how much cash you lost even if you win
    I know it's technically the afternoon Rudy but what do people tell you about day drinking? No idea what you're even asking.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I know it's technically the afternoon Rudy but what do people tell you about day drinking? No idea what you're even asking.
    you will follow both players, we know this

so just post each ML

I will put them in the sbr parlay calculator for you to see what you couldve won

great learning tool for your stupid ass

RudyRuetigger

Remember: Im the one helping you

not sammyntherear saying good luck tushy

its a sad lesson for you to learn

just post each ML, ill do the math for you

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Remember: Im the one helping you

not sammyntherear saying good luck tushy

its a sad lesson for you to learn

just post each ML, ill do the math for you
    da penetrate rudy, how am i not helping. I add input every step of the way

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    da penetrate rudy, how am i not helping. I add input every step of the way
    Sup Sammy your thoughts on this Future?

Doug tushyterror

wait

you bet novak -110 to win the whole damn thing?
    Those 2 tickets on Novak and Matteo are the only bets I made. Long story short if neither win I lose roughly $20,800, if 1 of them wins I win $15,300

Doug tushyterror

you will follow both players, we know this

so just post each ML

I will put them in the sbr parlay calculator for you to see what you couldve won

great learning tool for your stupid ass
    In case you're too shitfaced on Coors Light to figure it out from the actual tickets I'll literally spell it out for you Rudy.(Novak..18,892 to win 17,174 & Berrettini 1900 to win 34,200) total risk 20,792.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Inser tough on this crap too meaning dangerous

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Barty hasn't even played a match on grass yet, shows you that her team is still worried about her injury

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Barty hasn't even played a match on grass yet, shows you that her team is still worried about her injury
    So what?..neither has Serena or Tsitsipas. As long as Barty is healthy she can play her away into form.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Rudy he woulda won about 3k more on the parlay. I exaggerated the odds too not in his favor. Having said that what book allows 7 leg open parlays for 20k though?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Rudy he woulda won about 3k more on the parlay. I exaggerated the odds too not in his favor. Having said that what book allows 7 leg open parlays for 20k though?
    i love clowns

SamsNCharge99

Sup Sammy your thoughts on this Future?
    barty coming off injury, hasn't even played any tune up events. Maybe round 1 will be her tune up match, she is decent choice, but i don't like her to win

serena is serena, i think she makes it to round 4 like always and then figure it out from there. I worry about her fitness in the later rounds

I'm on sabalenka personally

i think Iga Swiatek is overpriced based on her clay court abilities. She just won her first ever match on grass last week, she won't win this year

muguruza always dangerous. Gauff is interesting as well. Pliskova and Kvitova and Svitolina just notorious chokers in grand slams. Kvitova at least has some titles on grass and wimbledon

Angie Kerber has a title here as well

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

rudy the best part is he has no idea what your talking about and the kid is laying 18k on djoko Jesus christ. Gamblers love losing

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    barty coming off injury, hasn't even played any tune up events. Maybe round 1 will be her tune up match, she is decent choice, but i don't like her to win

serena is serena, i think she makes it to round 4 like always and then figure it out from there. I worry about her fitness in the later rounds

I'm on sabalenka personally

i think Iga Swiatek is overpriced based on her clay court abilities. She just won her first ever match on grass last week, she won't win this year

muguruza always dangerous. Gauff is interesting as well. Pliskova and Kvitova and Svitolina just notorious chokers in grand slams. Kvitova at least has some titles on grass and wimbledon

Angie Kerber has a title here as well
    All good points Sam but Barty has a cakewalk into the SFs against Serena (assuming she makes it that far). +650 would look pretty good with 2 matches to go. ( I'm done with GS futures on Sabs until she makes a QF).

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    rudy the best part is he has no idea what your talking about and the kid is laying 18k on djoko Jesus christ. Gamblers love losing
    Hey biggie tell us again how you lost 30K on the Nets but not to worry they were strictly crypto profits. JJ spot on referring to you as nothing more than a story teller. I don't care what people say about thomorino but I can't think of a more hatable, detestable poster than biggie. Loves to brag about how he's killing it in crypto, shows 0 proof & can't even post his 30K Nets ticket.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-25-21 at 02:24 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Best of luck Tush!

SamsNCharge99

All good points Sam but Barty has a cakewalk into the SFs against Serena (assuming she makes it that far). +650 would look pretty good with 2 matches to go. ( I'm done with GS futures on Sabs until she makes a QF).
    in theory she has a cake walk, but in women's tennis, nothing is guaranteed

40-0 on serve means nothing

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Best of luck Tush!

Thanks Steve I've never need to to win a bet more than this in my life..no pressure.

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Rudy is saying bet your "horses" in succession each ML they get with the amount you would have put on them for the futures bet, continually rolling over to the next game. You do not need an open parley because each match can be individually bet with your original amount and then the winnings from the previous bet. Unlike a series future which would require a sweep of each series to win ML bets in succession, Tennis is easy to do as it is only dependent on one match at a time. In Tennis (or football, soccer tourney etc.) or any other sport where each successive round is one independent event it is almost always better to do this instead or betting futures. If you post each ML for each player in this thread Rudy will multiply your winnings and he will show you that by the end you would have won much more on either player if they indeed win the tournament and if they lose you would have lost the same amount.

RudyRuetigger

METATRON should post more

you other cokksuckers should post less

RudyRuetigger

In case you're too shitfaced on Coors Light to figure it out from the actual tickets I'll literally spell it out for you Rudy.(Novak..18,892 to win 17,174 & Berrettini 1900 to win 34,200) total risk 20,792.
    my shitfaced drunk posting is still smarter than you

SAD

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Doug.djoker is a killer so you know he'll give his best effort

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    Rudy is saying bet your "horses" in succession each ML they get with the amount you would have put on them for the futures bet, continually rolling over to the next game. You do not need an open parley because each match can be individually bet with your original amount and then the winnings from the previous bet. Unlike a series future which would require a sweep of each series to win ML bets in succession, Tennis is easy to do as it is only dependent on one match at a time. In Tennis (or football, soccer tourney etc.) or any other sport where each successive round is one independent event it is almost always better to do this instead or betting futures. If you post each ML for each player in this thread Rudy will multiply your winnings and he will show you that by the end you would have won much more on either player if they indeed win the tournament and if they lose you would have lost the same amount.
    In all honesty why would I give a shit about that? The payout is the payout so if a rolling parlay going match by match produces a better payout am I supposed to have bettor's remorse? You think Rudy is some kind of genius who figured out this concept as if I can't do it on my own in 2 seconds using a parlay calculator?

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    i mean this isnt ground breaking news

just sad what this clown is doing

he thinks im cussing him out which is pathetic

RudyRuetigger

In all honesty why would I give a shit about that? The payout is the payout so if a rolling parlay going match by match produces a better payout am I supposed to have bettor's remorse? You think Rudy is some kind of genius who figured out this concept as if I can't do it on my own in 2 seconds using a parlay calculator?
    no bro

ive said this multiple times regarding freeplays

this makes multiple times on this

just stop.......learn something

i quit replying as to how to use a freeplay

Doug tushyterror

i mean this isnt ground breaking news

just sad what this clown is doing

he thinks im cussing him out which is pathetic
    Not even it took me a while to catch on cuz who would even think of doing this?. I have too much riding on this to even follow it match by match. Unlike you I'm all about the result I could care less about the details. If anything I'll bury my head in the sand (avoid any sports results) until July 11th & then pop back up just to get the result.

RudyRuetigger

Not even it took me a while to catch on cuz who would even think of doing this?. I have too much riding on this to even follow it match by match. Unlike you I'm all about the result I could care less about the details. If anything I'll bury my head in the sand (avoid any sports results) until July 11th & then pop back up just to get the result.
    weird because i can show you posts in the past that you do

dougy i hope you choke on a sausage that is 4inches long

why 4 inches?

it will show you have no spine

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I was just explaining what Rudy was saying... Some people do not realize betting futures in certain sports is EV- always (like Tennis) because they actually have insane juice baked into them which can easily be avoided by betting each independent event while rolling winnings into them. No parley is required because they go in a linear time sequence (events are not at the same time, which is why parleys were originally made). I would call this a "running bet". To go further using parleys (which are juiced more) on events which do not overlap in time are also a poor bet by default. A bonus advantage is also hidden here, imagine if the players you selected were on the same side of the draw, if they played each other in the quarters or semis you could "opt out" of that game and lose nothing on either bet and then if you really wanted to be aggressive place all of the money you won on both players previously on the winner in the semi/final match(es). Also lets say they met in the final. You could "no bet" or decide to favor one player over the other, with locked in futures you have no flexability. If you call the winner of a tennis tournament (especially if it is Matteo) you should get the maximum amount as it is super hard to do. That being said I hope you win.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    I was just explaining what Rudy was saying... Some people do not realize betting futures in certain sports is EV- always (like Tennis) because they actually have insane juice baked into them which can easily be avoided by betting each independent event while rolling winnings into them. No parley is required because they go in a linear time sequence (events are not at the same time, which is why parleys were originally made). I would call this a "running bet". To go further using parleys (which are juiced more) on events which do not overlap in time are also a poor bet by default. A bonus advantage is also hidden here, imagine if the players you selected were on the same side of the draw, if they played each other in the quarters or semis you could "opt out" of that game and lose nothing on either bet and then if you really wanted to be aggressive place all of the money you won on both players previously on the winner in the semi/final match(es). Also lets say they met in the final. You could "no bet" or decide to favor one player over the other, with locked in futures you have no flexability. If you call the winner of a tennis tournament (especially if it is Matteo) you should get the maximum amount as it is super hard to do. That being said I hope you win.
    that would be all sports

sick of threads like this

123 Last