vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Stop getting so upset, your thread is in the black, you are doing very well, in fact you're exceeding expectations. Don't be so insecure, we all still like you but, you can't dispute the numbers... This thread, mathematically is doing much better than yours. And some threads are doing worse... Why don't you go troll those ones?
    Youre 2-25. Post picks.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

My records are displayed across the form, I was 72% in the first NBA contest, I am currently 62% in MLB. I don’t need to lie about People’s records, You lie enough about your own record you don’t need to worry about mine.
    carry on & good luck today vit.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    My records are displayed across the form, I was 72% in the first NBA contest, I am currently 62% in MLB. I don’t need to lie about People’s records, You lie enough about your own record you don’t need to worry about mine.
    carry on & good luck today vit.
    My record is spot on. You went on a 2-25 run and it was glorious for faders.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    My record is spot on. You went on a 2-25 run and it was glorious for faders.
    Can you post up the 2-25 play spread where he lost 23 out if 25 plays I've been looking for it but just can't find it??? Is it with all the special PMs you get from everyone saying your the best? Confused?
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 05-04-21 at 11:20 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Harry you went 2-25?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Can you post up the 2-25 play spread where he lost 23 out if 25 plays I've been looking for it but just can't find it??? Is it with all the special PMs you get from everyone saying your the best? Confused?
    It’s with your phony deceiving thread.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Harry you went 2-25?
    Jayvegas did. Harry was getting crushed before he started his thread though. He’s a chalk eating public loser.

vitterd

I think vgay took a knee in this thread.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Jayvegas did. Harry was getting crushed before he started his thread though. He’s a chalk eating public loser.
    How was I getting crushed Vitter ? Show some evidence. I post my record r d for me I'm not trying to winner future Clients like yourself. 8ve been on here for over 15 years. Validated. Met many on here. Could care less what you think of my record. Your opinion doesn't count. This is not by any means Vitterds SBR. You have JJ gold stringing you along as he has done to many others on here. Your record isn't shit and you have become the new Thormorino. Just look back when he started JJ did the same thing touted him as the next messiah only to have him become what he is and you you a Social outcast with a keyboard Warrior mentality. Have a blessed day vitard.

vitterd

How was I getting crushed Vitter ? Show some evidence. I post my record r d for me I'm not trying to winner future Clients like yourself. 8ve been on here for over 15 years. Validated. Met many on here. Could care less what you think of my record. Your opinion doesn't count. This is not by any means Vitterds SBR. You have JJ gold stringing you along as he has done to many others on here. Your record isn't shit and you have become the new Thormorino. Just look back when he started JJ did the same thing touted him as the next messiah only to have him become what he is and you you a Social outcast with a keyboard Warrior mentality. Have a blessed day vitard.
    I don’t need clients. I never did, never charged anyone. You made that up and that’s why you’re just a lying fraud.

I win, I don’t need to deceive people with not counting juice in baseball.

JJ does whatever he wants, that’s his thing.....I’m doing great things and that’s just fact. I have plenty of people backing me here and if they didn’t, I wouldn’t care. You need that back up thing because you’re weak. I don’t.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I don’t need clients. I never did, never charged anyone. You made that up and that’s why you’re just a lying fraud.

I win, I don’t need to deceive people with not counting juice in baseball.

JJ does whatever he wants, that’s his thing.....I’m doing great things and that’s just fact. I have plenty of people backing me here and if they didn’t, I wouldn’t care. You need that back up thing because you’re weak. I don’t.
    I don't need to back up shit your the one self promoting yourself. Calling this Vitterds SBR..your a shallow man who feeds off keyboard warrioring..and winning bets on here is your life you average 38 posts a day and you respond within minutes on a average of 18+ hours a day here...and you not even a moderator or a paid staff member. SBR is your life..enjoy I guess... sad.

jjgold

Morino went bad

He is a jerkoff

I could of made that kid a star here but bad attitude so I buried him

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Morino went bad

He is a jerkoff

I could of made that kid a star here but bad attitude so I buried him
    You usually do JJ you usually Do!

vitterd

I don't need to back up shit your the one self promoting yourself. Calling this Vitterds SBR..your a shallow man who feeds off keyboard warrioring..and winning bets on here is your life you average 38 posts a day and you respond within minutes on a average of 18+ hours a day here...and you not even a moderator or a paid staff member. SBR is your life..enjoy I guess... sad.
    You lied and made up a story about me. That’s fact.

I’m here to win and I’m making others winners who normally lose. Winning bets is real life. Real money. Real cash. This is a 5.00 hobby for you. I’m betting thousands a night. You don’t know a thing about me fat boy and you should hope I never see you after you tried to defame me like you did.

You track how many posts I have a day? What a weirdo.

And while you’re at it....learn how to spell Milwaukee you dumb fuxck. If you’re gonna bet them every night like a public jackal, at least spell it right.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

I think vgay took a knee in this thread.
    Let me get this straight. Vy starts a thread calling you out on NBA plays. You continuously troll him in his thread on nothing but NBA games and NBA games only.

During this time Vy is hitting over 57% after playing 75 games and up over $950.

Meanwhile after 88 games you are 47.7% and are down $880. According to you, you bet 10 dimes a game so you do the math.

Keep in mind, this entire thread was started to call you out on your NBA plays. He is putting a monumental ass whipping on you in the NBA but yet you come in here talking shit about his NBA plays. It's a good thing you pussied out on his ban wager because you would have been gone a long time ago.

I don't think I have ever seen such a shameless person. He calls you out, proceeds to bitch slap you and you come into his thread talking shit. If he called you out on all sports, it may be a different story but in this thread you have proven what everyone in here knows about you.....you are a trouble maker and full of shit.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Let me get this straight. Vy starts a thread calling you out on NBA plays. You continuously troll him in his thread on nothing but NBA games and NBA games only.

During this time Vy is hitting over 57% after playing 75 games and up over $950.

Meanwhile after 88 games you are 47.7% and are down $880. According to you, you bet 10 dimes a game so you do the math.

Keep in mind, this entire thread was started to call you out on your NBA plays. He is putting a monumental ass whipping on you in the NBA but yet you come in here talking shit about his NBA plays. It's a good thing you pussied out on his ban wager because you would have been gone a long time ago.

I don't think I have ever seen such a shameless person. He calls you out, proceeds to bitch slap you and you come into his thread talking shit. If he called you out on all sports, it may be a different story but in this thread you have proven what everyone in here knows about you.....you are a trouble maker and full of shit.
    Hey look who it is!!! Lmao. He hasn’t posted a pick in days or a week maybe. The deal was post 200 plays and be 60 percent. He’s not even near that.

You still upset I’m killing it huh? You check my thread every night hoping for minus totals. Hasnt happened in 6 months. You said it would but it didn’t.

Ban wager? You don’t make any wagers. You don’t post any picks. Your entire existence here is me. Look at your last 300 posts. Every single one is about me. You are a sick fuxck.

The only good thing you did was provide the Dustyy nuke to confirm me.....you have done nothing else here. Get lost you stalking clown. Vgay needs to post some plays to live up to his end.

vitterd

Hes 10 games over .500

I’m 30 games over

Let’s stop comparing. Guy stopped making picks and is waiting until the season ends.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6907

Hey look who it is!!! Lmao. He hasn’t posted a pick in days or a week maybe. The deal was post 200 plays and be 60 percent. He’s not even near that.

You still upset I’m killing it huh? You check my thread every night hoping for minus totals. Hasnt happened in 6 months. You said it would but it didn’t.

Ban wager? You don’t make any wagers. You don’t post any picks. Your entire existence here is me. Look at your last 300 posts. Every single one is about me. You are a sick fuxck.

The only good thing you did was provide the Dustyy nuke to confirm me.....you have done nothing else here. Get lost you stalking clown. Vgay needs to post some plays to live up to his end.
    Let's me and you do a ban bet. Should be an easy wager for you since I don't post plays and according to several in here, you run a tout service.

50 games loser can't post for a year. I'll be back around 8 or 9 tonight so let me know, we can get cranking in a day or two.

Let's go

vitterd

Let's me and you do a ban bet. Should be an easy wager for you since I don't post plays and according to several in here, you run a tout service.

50 games loser can't post for a year. I'll be back around 8 or 9 tonight so let me know, we can get cranking in a day or two.

Let's go
    A tout service. Lmao. All my plays are posted in here for free. I’m better than any tout service in history. I win. I don’t need to sell plays, I’m making thousands.

No thanks, I’ve been burned here by enough welchers ....plus you have several names and will just troll me under another name.

My record speaks for itself. Make a Dustyy pick thread and man up.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

You lied and made up a story about me. That’s fact.

I’m here to win and I’m making others winners who normally lose. Winning bets is real life. Real money. Real cash. This is a 5.00 hobby for you. I’m betting thousands a night. You don’t know a thing about me fat boy and you should hope I never see you after you tried to defame me like you did.

You track how many posts I have a day? What a weirdo.

And while you’re at it....learn how to spell Milwaukee you dumb fuxck. If you’re gonna bet them every night like a public jackal, at least spell it right.
    and no the story is real as it was told to me you scammed few on another site you are a Wanna be tout you fukk ..haha And I know it burns you inside no knowing who told me that info.. and you would be SHOCKED to know who it is..as you talk with him a few times in here..love it!!!
    Learn to navigate your Avatar it shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 05-04-21 at 02:08 PM.

vitterd

Learn to navigate your Avatar shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    I’m not worried about how many posts someone has....means nothing to me. That’s the snowflake shit you guys think about.

Don’t worry tubby....I will smash your lying teeth in if I get the chance.

vitterd

and no the story is real as it was told to me you scared scared few on another site you are a Wanna be tout you fukk ..haha And I know it burns you 8nside no knowing who told me that info.. and you would be SHOCKED to know who it is..as you talk with him a few times in here..love it!!!
    Learn to navigate your Avatar it shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    Nobody told you that because it’s a lie. You made it up. I thought you said I was a tout? Now I’m a wannabe tout? Get your lies straight fatso.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I’m not worried about how many posts someone has....means nothing to me. That’s the snowflake shit you guys think about.

Don’t worry tubby....I will smash your lying teeth in if I get the chance.
    Deal....Tout..lemme know.

vitterd

Deal....Tout..lemme know.
    I caught you lying. All you frauds slip up....it took me 5 minutes to catch you. Hopefully you learned a lesson.....don’t lie to someone 300 times smarter than you.....it won’t end well.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I caught you lying. All you frauds slip up....it took me 5 minutes to catch you. Hopefully you learned a lesson.....don’t lie to someone 300 times smarter than you.....it won’t end well.
    Ok Tout I'm not interested in your package and I'm not interested in what tall tale you are telling today . But once a Tout always a Tout. God bless you Vitterd Ask for forgiveness Jesus helps all. Later Tout

vitterd

Ok Tout I'm not interested in your package and I'm not interested in what tall tale you are telling today . But once a Tout always a Tout. God bless you Vitterd Ask for forgiveness Jesus helps all. Later Tout
    You got caught. Learn your lesson.....don’t make up a mystery guy. Nobody told you anything. Youre catfishing.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

So I guess I am lying?
    Dusty is lying?
    Jayvegas is lying?

So I have been here for 15+ years and all of the sudden I want to go tell lies about one person on here?? Seems legit.. 15 years Vitterd...you have a amazing imagination you really do. Tout

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ok gotta go back to work Prevailing wage and all ttyl later vitterd and jo I'm not buying your package

vitterd

So I guess I am lying?
    Dusty is lying?
    Jayvegas is lying?

So I have been here for 15+ years and all of the sudden I want to go tell lies about one person on here?? Seems legit.. 15 years Vitterd...you have a amazing imagination you really do. Tout
    They are repeating the lie you made up. You got caught making up a person that doesn’t exist. You are catfishing. Go back to your fraud thread with Milwaukiae

I busted you because I’m smart and you’re not.

vitterd

You were saying?

vitterd

Great going VYA!

Keep up excellent work
    I heard he was arrested. He quit posting nba picks a while ago though.

jjgold

What happened?

vitterd

What happened?
    He started to mentally fold under pressure here. Violated a court order and waiting to be bailed out.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

He started to mentally fold under pressure here. Violated a court order and waiting to be bailed out.
    damn. that sucks

jjgold

Pressure great here

First ... 45678 Last