1. #211
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Stop getting so upset, your thread is in the black, you are doing very well, in fact you're exceeding expectations. Don't be so insecure, we all still like you but, you can't dispute the numbers... This thread, mathematically is doing much better than yours. And some threads are doing worse... Why don't you go troll those ones?
    Youre 2-25. Post picks.

  2. #212
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 26,959
    Betpoints: 5256

    My records are displayed across the form, I was 72% in the first NBA contest, I am currently 62% in MLB. I don’t need to lie about People’s records, You lie enough about your own record you don’t need to worry about mine.
    carry on & good luck today vit.

  3. #213
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    My records are displayed across the form, I was 72% in the first NBA contest, I am currently 62% in MLB. I don’t need to lie about People’s records, You lie enough about your own record you don’t need to worry about mine.
    carry on & good luck today vit.
    My record is spot on. You went on a 2-25 run and it was glorious for faders.

  4. #214
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    My record is spot on. You went on a 2-25 run and it was glorious for faders.
    Can you post up the 2-25 play spread where he lost 23 out if 25 plays I've been looking for it but just can't find it??? Is it with all the special PMs you get from everyone saying your the best? Confused?
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 05-04-21 at 11:20 AM.

  5. #215
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,587
    Betpoints: 149

    Harry you went 2-25?

  6. #216
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Can you post up the 2-25 play spread where he lost 23 out if 25 plays I've been looking for it but just can't find it??? Is it with all the special PMs you get from everyone saying your the best? Confused?
    Itís with your phony deceiving thread.

  7. #217
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Harry you went 2-25?
    Jayvegas did. Harry was getting crushed before he started his thread though. Heís a chalk eating public loser.

  8. #218
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    I think vgay took a knee in this thread.

  9. #219
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jayvegas did. Harry was getting crushed before he started his thread though. Heís a chalk eating public loser.
    How was I getting crushed Vitter ? Show some evidence. I post my record r d for me I'm not trying to winner future Clients like yourself. 8ve been on here for over 15 years. Validated. Met many on here. Could care less what you think of my record. Your opinion doesn't count. This is not by any means Vitterds SBR. You have JJ gold stringing you along as he has done to many others on here. Your record isn't shit and you have become the new Thormorino. Just look back when he started JJ did the same thing touted him as the next messiah only to have him become what he is and you you a Social outcast with a keyboard Warrior mentality. Have a blessed day vitard.

  10. #220
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    How was I getting crushed Vitter ? Show some evidence. I post my record r d for me I'm not trying to winner future Clients like yourself. 8ve been on here for over 15 years. Validated. Met many on here. Could care less what you think of my record. Your opinion doesn't count. This is not by any means Vitterds SBR. You have JJ gold stringing you along as he has done to many others on here. Your record isn't shit and you have become the new Thormorino. Just look back when he started JJ did the same thing touted him as the next messiah only to have him become what he is and you you a Social outcast with a keyboard Warrior mentality. Have a blessed day vitard.
    I donít need clients. I never did, never charged anyone. You made that up and thatís why youíre just a lying fraud.

    I win, I donít need to deceive people with not counting juice in baseball.

    JJ does whatever he wants, thatís his thing.....Iím doing great things and thatís just fact. I have plenty of people backing me here and if they didnít, I wouldnít care. You need that back up thing because youíre weak. I donít.

  11. #221
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I donít need clients. I never did, never charged anyone. You made that up and thatís why youíre just a lying fraud.

    I win, I donít need to deceive people with not counting juice in baseball.

    JJ does whatever he wants, thatís his thing.....Iím doing great things and thatís just fact. I have plenty of people backing me here and if they didnít, I wouldnít care. You need that back up thing because youíre weak. I donít.
    I don't need to back up shit your the one self promoting yourself. Calling this Vitterds SBR..your a shallow man who feeds off keyboard warrioring..and winning bets on here is your life you average 38 posts a day and you respond within minutes on a average of 18+ hours a day here...and you not even a moderator or a paid staff member. SBR is your life..enjoy I guess... sad.

  12. #222
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 362,587
    Betpoints: 149

    Morino went bad

    He is a jerkoff

    I could of made that kid a star here but bad attitude so I buried him

  13. #223
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino went bad

    He is a jerkoff

    I could of made that kid a star here but bad attitude so I buried him
    You usually do JJ you usually Do!

  14. #224
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I don't need to back up shit your the one self promoting yourself. Calling this Vitterds SBR..your a shallow man who feeds off keyboard warrioring..and winning bets on here is your life you average 38 posts a day and you respond within minutes on a average of 18+ hours a day here...and you not even a moderator or a paid staff member. SBR is your life..enjoy I guess... sad.
    You lied and made up a story about me. Thatís fact.

    Iím here to win and Iím making others winners who normally lose. Winning bets is real life. Real money. Real cash. This is a 5.00 hobby for you. Iím betting thousands a night. You donít know a thing about me fat boy and you should hope I never see you after you tried to defame me like you did.

    You track how many posts I have a day? What a weirdo.

    And while youíre at it....learn how to spell Milwaukee you dumb fuxck. If youíre gonna bet them every night like a public jackal, at least spell it right.

  15. #225
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 1,964
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I think vgay took a knee in this thread.
    Let me get this straight. Vy starts a thread calling you out on NBA plays. You continuously troll him in his thread on nothing but NBA games and NBA games only.

    During this time Vy is hitting over 57% after playing 75 games and up over $950.

    Meanwhile after 88 games you are 47.7% and are down $880. According to you, you bet 10 dimes a game so you do the math.

    Keep in mind, this entire thread was started to call you out on your NBA plays. He is putting a monumental ass whipping on you in the NBA but yet you come in here talking shit about his NBA plays. It's a good thing you pussied out on his ban wager because you would have been gone a long time ago.

    I don't think I have ever seen such a shameless person. He calls you out, proceeds to bitch slap you and you come into his thread talking shit. If he called you out on all sports, it may be a different story but in this thread you have proven what everyone in here knows about you.....you are a trouble maker and full of shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021


  16. #226
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Let me get this straight. Vy starts a thread calling you out on NBA plays. You continuously troll him in his thread on nothing but NBA games and NBA games only.

    During this time Vy is hitting over 57% after playing 75 games and up over $950.

    Meanwhile after 88 games you are 47.7% and are down $880. According to you, you bet 10 dimes a game so you do the math.

    Keep in mind, this entire thread was started to call you out on your NBA plays. He is putting a monumental ass whipping on you in the NBA but yet you come in here talking shit about his NBA plays. It's a good thing you pussied out on his ban wager because you would have been gone a long time ago.

    I don't think I have ever seen such a shameless person. He calls you out, proceeds to bitch slap you and you come into his thread talking shit. If he called you out on all sports, it may be a different story but in this thread you have proven what everyone in here knows about you.....you are a trouble maker and full of shit.
    Hey look who it is!!! Lmao. He hasnít posted a pick in days or a week maybe. The deal was post 200 plays and be 60 percent. Heís not even near that.

    You still upset Iím killing it huh? You check my thread every night hoping for minus totals. Hasnt happened in 6 months. You said it would but it didnít.

    Ban wager? You donít make any wagers. You donít post any picks. Your entire existence here is me. Look at your last 300 posts. Every single one is about me. You are a sick fuxck.

    The only good thing you did was provide the Dustyy nuke to confirm me.....you have done nothing else here. Get lost you stalking clown. Vgay needs to post some plays to live up to his end.

  17. #227
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Hes 10 games over .500

    Iím 30 games over

    Letís stop comparing. Guy stopped making picks and is waiting until the season ends.

  18. #228
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 1,964
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hey look who it is!!! Lmao. He hasn’t posted a pick in days or a week maybe. The deal was post 200 plays and be 60 percent. He’s not even near that.

    You still upset I’m killing it huh? You check my thread every night hoping for minus totals. Hasnt happened in 6 months. You said it would but it didn’t.

    Ban wager? You don’t make any wagers. You don’t post any picks. Your entire existence here is me. Look at your last 300 posts. Every single one is about me. You are a sick fuxck.

    The only good thing you did was provide the Dustyy nuke to confirm me.....you have done nothing else here. Get lost you stalking clown. Vgay needs to post some plays to live up to his end.
    Let's me and you do a ban bet. Should be an easy wager for you since I don't post plays and according to several in here, you run a tout service.

    50 games loser can't post for a year. I'll be back around 8 or 9 tonight so let me know, we can get cranking in a day or two.

    Let's go
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021


  19. #229
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Let's me and you do a ban bet. Should be an easy wager for you since I don't post plays and according to several in here, you run a tout service.

    50 games loser can't post for a year. I'll be back around 8 or 9 tonight so let me know, we can get cranking in a day or two.

    Let's go
    A tout service. Lmao. All my plays are posted in here for free. Iím better than any tout service in history. I win. I donít need to sell plays, Iím making thousands.

    No thanks, Iíve been burned here by enough welchers ....plus you have several names and will just troll me under another name.

    My record speaks for itself. Make a Dustyy pick thread and man up.

  20. #230
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You lied and made up a story about me. Thatís fact.

    Iím here to win and Iím making others winners who normally lose. Winning bets is real life. Real money. Real cash. This is a 5.00 hobby for you. Iím betting thousands a night. You donít know a thing about me fat boy and you should hope I never see you after you tried to defame me like you did.

    You track how many posts I have a day? What a weirdo.

    And while youíre at it....learn how to spell Milwaukee you dumb fuxck. If youíre gonna bet them every night like a public jackal, at least spell it right.
    and no the story is real as it was told to me you scammed few on another site you are a Wanna be tout you fukk ..haha And I know it burns you inside no knowing who told me that info.. and you would be SHOCKED to know who it is..as you talk with him a few times in here..love it!!!
    Learn to navigate your Avatar it shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 05-04-21 at 02:08 PM.

  21. #231
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Learn to navigate your Avatar shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    Iím not worried about how many posts someone has....means nothing to me. Thatís the snowflake shit you guys think about.

    Donít worry tubby....I will smash your lying teeth in if I get the chance.

  22. #232
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    and no the story is real as it was told to me you scared scared few on another site you are a Wanna be tout you fukk ..haha And I know it burns you 8nside no knowing who told me that info.. and you would be SHOCKED to know who it is..as you talk with him a few times in here..love it!!!
    Learn to navigate your Avatar it shows you how many posts on avg you do. You do a ton boy..and if you ever want to meet up come my way You fucktard let me know I reside in San Diego but can be in Vegas at a drop of the hat. And I'll show you fat boy ..son.
    Nobody told you that because itís a lie. You made it up. I thought you said I was a tout? Now Iím a wannabe tout? Get your lies straight fatso.

  23. #233
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Iím not worried about how many posts someone has....means nothing to me. Thatís the snowflake shit you guys think about.

    Donít worry tubby....I will smash your lying teeth in if I get the chance.
    Deal....Tout..lemme know.

  24. #234
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Deal....Tout..lemme know.
    I caught you lying. All you frauds slip up....it took me 5 minutes to catch you. Hopefully you learned a lesson.....donít lie to someone 300 times smarter than you.....it wonít end well.

  25. #235
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I caught you lying. All you frauds slip up....it took me 5 minutes to catch you. Hopefully you learned a lesson.....donít lie to someone 300 times smarter than you.....it wonít end well.
    Ok Tout I'm not interested in your package and I'm not interested in what tall tale you are telling today . But once a Tout always a Tout. God bless you Vitterd Ask for forgiveness Jesus helps all. Later Tout

  26. #236
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ok Tout I'm not interested in your package and I'm not interested in what tall tale you are telling today . But once a Tout always a Tout. God bless you Vitterd Ask for forgiveness Jesus helps all. Later Tout
    You got caught. Learn your lesson.....donít make up a mystery guy. Nobody told you anything. Youre catfishing.

  27. #237
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    So I guess I am lying?
    Dusty is lying?
    Jayvegas is lying?

    So I have been here for 15+ years and all of the sudden I want to go tell lies about one person on here?? Seems legit.. 15 years Vitterd...you have a amazing imagination you really do. Tout

  28. #238
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 23,813
    Betpoints: 99

    Ok gotta go back to work Prevailing wage and all ttyl later vitterd and jo I'm not buying your package

  29. #239
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,945
    Betpoints: 8417

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    So I guess I am lying?
    Dusty is lying?
    Jayvegas is lying?

    So I have been here for 15+ years and all of the sudden I want to go tell lies about one person on here?? Seems legit.. 15 years Vitterd...you have a amazing imagination you really do. Tout
    They are repeating the lie you made up. You got caught making up a person that doesnít exist. You are catfishing. Go back to your fraud thread with Milwaukiae

    I busted you because Iím smart and youíre not.

First ... 4567
Top