Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    it's b/c you spend too much time fighting everyone. 46k posts in 3.5 years that's exhausting

no quality to the posts
    46K posts is easy when you have no job and are on sbr 24-7, like poor non-pro bdf bitcherd.....

his election night concession thread was his biggest fail of all, not counting his idiotic fail lebron thread, which is on par with pavy's "should I fuk this cougar" thread it failed so badly.......

guy's mentally ill, and fat and broke.....

I'd probably have shown mercy on him and not killed him in the ring if he'd actually had the balls to show......

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

it's b/c you spend too much time fighting everyone. 46k posts in 3.5 years that's exhausting

no quality to the posts
    I’m not the type not to fight back. I get attacked....they get it back. It’s the way it is.

vitterd

no quality to the posts
    3rd place is quality to me!! It beats hundreds of other posters.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

After poluting everyone's picks threads, this guy finds out a fellow poster has died & disrespects his RIP thread...then he uses Rush Limbaugh's RiP thread to campaign for his failed POTM run.
    sick individual..
    And now...NOW hes come into Diggity's POTM thread to bash Dangles & make sure we all know he doesnt read DDDs posts.

Quite probably the nicest poster we have here & this roster coq cant even keep his mouth shut long enough to let Daggity enjoy his award.....

Douchebag even promised Sammy & I hed try harder (promised all of us he was done with this thread) but the weirdo just cant help himself.

What a disrespectful fukk

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90434

Not even a mention!!

Congrats Diggity!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    46K posts is easy when you have no job and are on sbr 24-7, like poor non-pro bdf bitcherd.....

his election night concession thread was his biggest fail of all, not counting his idiotic fail lebron thread, which is on par with pavy's "should I fuk this cougar" thread it failed so badly.......

guy's mentally ill, and fat and broke.....

I'd probably have shown mercy on him and not killed him in the ring if he'd actually had the balls to show......
    You’re a pass out drunk and a conspiracy loser. That’s why you didn’t show up in pa. I’d beat your ass quick.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    After poluting everyone's picks threads, this guy finds out a fellow poster has died & disrespects his RIP thread...then he uses Rush Limbaugh's RiP thread to campaign for his failed POTM run.
    sick individual..
    And now...NOW hes come into Diggity's POTM thread to bash Dangles & make sure we all know he doesnt read DDDs posts.

Quite probably the nicest poster we have here & this roster coq cant even keep his mouth shut long enough to let Daggity enjoy his award.....

Douchebag even promised Sammy & I hed try harder (promised all of us he was done with this thread) but the weirdo just cant help himself.

What a disrespectful fukk
    This entire post is a lie.

I destroyed this guy like I said I would. He’s lied for a month straight. He should really take some time off. He’s ready to jump off a bridge.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1481

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’m not the type not to fight back. I get attacked....they get it back. It’s the way it is.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

vitty, don't worry about defending yourself and move on

doesn't matter who gets the last word in, just adds fuel.

move on

congrats Diggity, thread over

move on. Post some winners. Get respect that way.

vitterd

Thank you again!! 3rd place!! What a showing for Vitterd!! I did so many special things this month and JJ has me as early favorite for next month. Let’s gooooooo!!

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

vitty....me and you are good.

less poster fighting...that cost you this month or you would have won

ignore the urge to fight with the posters and post some winners pal. Let's go!!!

If you notice..... I’m a counter puncher. I punch back harder, so it makes it seem like I’m starting these but I’m just hitting the trolls back. But I hear what you’re saying.
    Litterally impossible for low IQ posters. They try but the urge is too ustoppable.
    I have 4300 betpoints to back up this theory!

vitterd

vitty, don't worry about defending yourself and move on

doesn't matter who gets the last word in, just adds fuel.

move on

congrats Diggity, thread over

move on. Post some winners. Get respect that way.
    I hear ya. I posted a bunch of winners. Big winning thread and it didn’t stop these clowns. But I’m getting to capping for tonight. March madness coming up and that’s when I’m at my best.

Congrats diggity and I will check out your threads and posts more. From what I’ve been reading you’re a solid poster.

Vyasports

lets goooo!!

Auto Donk

go lie somewhere else, bitcherd....... or, tell us your stupid fukkin' lie you used to repeatedly pimp out here, some bullshit lie about me sayin' I'd pulled a threesome with brees and foles gfrens, you stupid lying fuk........

you were big on that bullshit lie until I broke that off in your ass, as well:

face it, bitcherd, you are my bitch, and I've given you so many beat downs on sbr I'm starting to feel like James Brown.....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

There is no guy and sbr just told you to stop lying in this video.

I’m out of this thread because the trolls are taking over and I don’t want to rattle the judges but you need to come clean and admit your lie.

Vitterd number 3!! Thank you voting committee!! I’m gonna post winners tonight I’m tribute to this great Vitterd month of February!!
    I also have 4300 betpoints to disprove another falsehood from the forums resident liar!

Auto Donk

I hear ya. I posted a bunch of winners. Big winning thread and it didn’t stop these clowns. But I’m getting to capping for tonight. March madness coming up and that’s when I’m at my best.

Congrats diggity and I will check out your threads and posts more. From what I’ve been reading you’re a solid poster.
    face it, shithead, if you've been here since 2017 and don't know who diggity is, you're not even worthy of being on any list of note at sbr.....

brown-nosing diggity (funny b tried it in person, literally, if I recall correctly), might flatter him, and make his taint twitch once or twice, but it's not going to earn you his respect you stupid fuk......

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Sure ya do

Vyasports

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Sure ya do
    No units no price no anything but a record. Amateur hour

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    No units no price no anything but a record. Amateur hour
    Congrats on your 106th finish this month. Go play with ArcadeJay!! The thread is closed now.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

There is no guy and sbr just told you to stop lying in this video.

I’m out of this thread because the trolls are taking over and I don’t want to rattle the judges but you need to come clean and admit your lie.

Vitterd number 3!! Thank you voting committee!! I’m gonna post winners tonight I’m tribute to this great Vitterd month of February!!
    Wanna try again?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    face it, shithead, if you've been here since 2017 and don't know who diggity is, you're not even worthy of being on any list of note at sbr.....

brown-nosing diggity (funny b tried it in person, literally, if I recall correctly), might flatter him, and make his taint twitch once or twice, but it's not going to earn you his respect you stupid fuk......
    agree, he even said he barely knew who I was. I post videos like 2-3x a month

diggity post threads and winners all month. His focus is on the battles, not on others

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Congrats on your 106th finish this month. Go play with ArcadeJay!! The thread is closed now.
    I would never want to be on list with You

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

turned this thread into a real shet show nice job ladies

via GIPHY

vitterd

agree, he even said he barely knew who I was. I post videos like 2-3x a month

diggity post threads and winners all month. His focus is on the battles, not on others
    I didn’t know how he was. Why does that matter? It’s not a dig on him. I’ve seen his name here but I don’t recall reading one of his posts. So what?

I don’t follow others plays. I bet only my own plays and don’t care who else has what. I do my own thing. So I would never bother going in his pick thread. I feel I’m the best capper and what someone else thinks doesn’t really matter to me.

I do my thing.....it doesn’t have to be your thing or anybody else’s. He might not have ever read a Vitterd post and I couldn’t care less.

It’s not a big deal.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Not even a mention!!

Congrats Diggity!!!

Yeah, you like many got beat by a liar. An air bettor. A banned poster at other gambling forums. A cry baby. A non-pro scum. Yeah, viturd has singlehandedly RUINED players talk

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    turned this thread into a real shet show nice job ladies

via GIPHY

Hard as a rock now
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

I didn’t know how he was. Why does that matter? It’s not a dig on him. I’ve seen his name here but I don’t recall reading one of his posts. So what?

I don’t follow others plays. I bet only my own plays and don’t care who else has what. I do my own thing. So I would never bother going in his pick thread. I feel I’m the best capper and what someone else thinks doesn’t really matter to me.

I do my thing.....it doesn’t have to be your thing or anybody else’s. He might not have ever read a Vitterd post and I couldn’t care less.

It’s not a big deal.
    How many times did you jack off to jj announcing your name? You're barely over 500 and there are questions about its validity. Yet you say your the best capper. Nut job alert!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Yeah, you like many got beat by a liar. An air bettor. A banned poster at other gambling forums. A cry baby. A non-pro scum. Yeah, viturd has singlehandedly RUINED players talk
    This guy needs help. I called him out and pm him twice and he ran like a bitch. Don’t try me again fat boy. Go site hopping

SamsNCharge99

It’s not a big deal.
    a POTM is one who is well rounded and participates in multiple threads.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    How many times did you jack off to jj announcing your name? You're barely over 500 and there are questions about its validity. Yet you say your the best capper. Nut job alert!
    Your last 2 predictions were trump in a landslide and Thalib to lose her seat. You lost by a combed 15 million votes.

Maybe you should just crawl back in your Vitterd coffin.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

This guy needs help. I called him out and pm him twice and he ran like a bitch. Don’t try me again fat boy. Go site hopping
    Oh look! Its Mister-Fifty-Percent!!
    Thought you were done with this thread?

vitterd

a POTM is one who is well rounded and participates in multiple threads.
    I do that. There are pretty many threads here. I’m in plenty and my name is brought up in dozens more threads that I’m not in.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Oh look! Its Mister-Fifty-Percent!!
    Thought you were done with this thread?
    You return my pm yet? Come collect the money I “owe” you. What’s the delay.

You’d kill your 480 pound mom to be 54 percent in a month.

First ... 3456789 ... Last