Login Search

Video: Feb Poster Of The Month Final Rankings

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
I just wonder if your such a Great Guy why so many attack you? Because of your great personality? I wonder? Maybe because your bad..scamming bad.
Many are losers. Look at you idiots. I have people trolling my pick thread that’s a winning thread and trying to say it’s a losing thread when all the picks are posted. That’s how dumb you fuxcks are. You are very low IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
Nobody told you that. You lied and even sbr management now called you out.

If someone actually told you.....they’d be more than willing to call me out.

Here is some advice.....don’t lie about someone who is 100 times smarter than you. It will always end up this way.
Ok whatever you want to say scamterd but the fact of the matter is you tried to scam failed miserably...sad scamterd..sad.

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
You have a very low IQ. Nobody "tails your PSI plays"
Your tout speak about a barely above 50% record, just matches up with all the cash bets, you repeatedly solicit from Sbr posters.
I’ve never solicited a cash bet here. A total lie. If you were stiffed for 3 dimes here.....you’d be crying every day. I hardly mention it.

All my pick threads are winning here. It isn’t just one.

You are a life long gambling loser who site hops and hopes to hit a 25 dollar parlay. I’ve seen losers like you come and go. Pathetic existence

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
you scammed people scamterd...sorry pal I believe the gentlemen
There is no guy and sbr just told you to stop lying in this video.

I’m out of this thread because the trolls are taking over and I don’t want to rattle the judges but you need to come clean and admit your lie.

Vitterd number 3!! Thank you voting committee!! I’m gonna post winners tonight I’m tribute to this great Vitterd month of February!!