Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tell that to Biden and the squad pushing for the expensive green new deal now full force. Why do you think Biden cancelled the Pipe line deal on day one?. Green new deal is just starting and totally in the works. That's just a fact.

Now who's the dip shit again Pablo?
    Jobbby, would you help your tenants if they lost their power?

BTW, Texas is on their own grid dummy.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Oh, and fuk that pill poppin fagg@t.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It’s bad here man...my sister and mom are suffering. I just paid for them to get to a hotel
    Let me know how I can help BOOYA. I have some free rooms with points and happy to help. Hope they are ok.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Fuk him. And he's not suffering anymore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    Jobbby, would you help your tenants if they lost their power?

BTW, Texas is on their own grid dummy.
    Sure I'd send em my Honda Generator. Just gas it up and it will power a house for as long as you have stored gas and or when getting gas out of cars with a garden hose.

Life savers man!!

People don't think ahead unfortunately and end up freezing and starving to death ..

This beast will power up your house for days and power up a small room electric heater plugged in no problem. Crank it up and plug in extension cords, done deal. Will even keep your food fresh in your refrigerator if plugged in. TV, Computer and Wifi as well.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-17-21 at 07:07 PM.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Peter loshak , the best sbr ever produced. A great guy. Of only this place could rid the forum of the racists lovers. And Booya I'm not really stomping on his grave I just didn't like him alive so I don't like him in death either. This forum should be about gambling and gambling only. penetrate your feelings!

wikkidinsane

It’s bad here man...my sister and mom are suffering. I just paid for them to get to a hotel
    I hope it all works out for you man

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Disgusting lying piece of trumptard shit is what he was. Blabbered his fuk’in mouth about the scourge of drugs and so call “illegals” in our country, while the whole time hooked on all kinds of drugs his undocumented housekeeper was getting for him.

He was a fuk’in uneducated phony and bigoted racist blow hard who sunk to the level of the idiots who worshipped him.

That was his forte, say stupid lying shit to dumb fuks and get rich off of it.

He’ll actually now do some good for the planet as fertilizer, cause even worms won’t eat a cancerous piece of shit.

Karma is coming for alex jones and trump shit next.
    Mikey you never disappoint

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Crying about racism is the biggest fukin cop out ever. Being a racist is lame complaining about racism is worse. It's a pity me card and a losing idea. Go work and show your value.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Just like a character on tv

RIP
    Last edited by thetrinity; 02-17-21 at 07:03 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You just said that the problems in Texas were from the green new deal.

You can not be this dumb.

Let's hope.Texas gets their shit together and the power back on
    Welll in jibby defense the lying piece of shit gov of Texas was peddling that shit on Tucker last night while tucker was lying with him. Jibby worships that asshole and doesn’t know any better.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Sure I'd send em my Honda Generator. Just gas it up and it will power a house for as long as you have stored gas and or when getting gas out of cars with a garden hose.

Life savers man!!

People don't think ahead unfortunately and end up freezing and starving to death ..

This beast will power up your house for days and power up a small room electric heater plugged in no problem. Crank it up and plug in extension cords, done deal. Will even keep your food fresh in your refrigerator if plugged in. TV, Computer and Wifi as well.

You have a very nice generator.

Phenomenal job setting up the the photo shoot with white sheets and great lighting.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Guy was a true gentleman

Met him at a Budweiser event at Sawgrass. He was cutting a personal check for $500,000 to some caddy who got in a bad car accident.

Politics aside, and frankly Brocks statements are truly disgusting, Mr Limbaugh was one of the most generous people in America, I learned later he generally donated upwards of 15% of his earnings to charities and veterans funds, in excess of $50mm over the past 30 years.

People like Landers just don't get it...

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Too bad they didn’t Rush him to the hospital when his life was in Limbaugh ...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave johnnyvegas13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave johnnyvegas13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Crying about racism is the biggest fukin cop out ever. Being a racist is lame complaining about racism is worse. It's a pity me card and a losing idea. Go work and show your value.
    im not sure if this is aimed at me but I work everyday and I also acknowledge there is racist here. Does it bother me? Slightly, because I still love this site because it brings gamblers together and the different contests,poker etc. Contrary to what some might believe, I love my adopted Country U.S.A. and i believe i belong here just as much as anyone ancestors who came here as rejects and prisoners who their European Countries didnt want. ALAH BLESS AMERICA! GOD BLESS AMERICA! AND JEHOVah bless America.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    too bad they didn’t rush him to the hospital when his life was in limbaugh ...
    lmfao, too early...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Guy went limbo

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Get a hotel where??? I've had several friends get hotel rooms only to have the hotels lose power and water.
    Imagine if Trump died instead? These lefty loonies would be dancing in the streets without masks on..
    Country is divided even with Biden coming in and promising Unity. First thing Biden and Dems do when gaining office on day 1 is kill 11,000 American jobs with the pipeline deal, opening borders and causing a mess for border patrol agents and putting their lives at risk, Green new deals killing Texans now with freezing temps. Schools still closed and Covid vaccines in stock no where to be found. Etc.
    This is gonna be a long 4 years . What ever...
    Jibbby, you have no depths to your stupidity. Biden added a lot more than 11,000 US jobs by nixing the pipeline deal. Have you seen the price of oil lately? While your dumbass will bitch that your price at the pump will go up, thousands of jobs will get added the next few months as a result. Green new deal has absolutely jack shit about Texas idiots (mostly Republicans) who have set up a fragile infrastructure on purpose in order to bleed it's citizens. This weeks storm will put billions of dollars in those greedy bastards hands but you are a lemming.

Rush was one of the biggest liars on the planet. Him and Trump are bosom brothers just like their father the devil. Rush's judgment day has come. Trumps will come soon as well.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Guy was a true gentleman

Met him at a Budweiser event at Sawgrass. He was cutting a personal check for $500,000 to some caddy who got in a bad car accident.

Politics aside, and frankly Brocks statements are truly disgusting, Mr Limbaugh was one of the most generous people in America, I learned later he generally donated upwards of 15% of his earnings to charities and veterans funds, in excess of $50mm over the past 30 years.

People like Landers just don't get it...
    It is not surprising an asshole like you worships this other asshole. His dirty money did some good? Wonderful
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-17-21 at 08:37 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Just gas it up and it will power a house for as long as you have stored gas and or when getting gas out of cars with a garden hose.
    Jibbby you love to shit on people when they are down as if everyone but you are dummies. Most people couldn't buy a heater (any heater) here in Houston the last few weeks. There was a propane shortage a few days ago. So what do you do if you don't have a heater? and you can't get one within 300 miles? and Houston was actually colder than Alaska? What if you have a generator? You still need a heater but you also need gas. A LOT OF GAS. That generator you showed will drink 20 - 25 gallons a day at full power. That case of 5 gallon jugs will last 2 or 3 days tops. Until you start rationing your electricity and putting your frozen food outside in the snow. Good luck getting wifi when all cell networks and local internet companies are down. I have 5 different internet providers and only 1 was stable and it was costing me ~$150 a day to use. Then what do you do without water? Melt snow? With what heater? How do you flush your toilets without water? Fortunately, I have a pool but millions don't. Then when the water comes on, you have to boil the water in order to drink it but you don't have hot stove. Where do you get food when all the stores are closed? All the grocery stores shutdown? No McDonalds, No Burger King, No Waffle House. When Waffle House is closed, you know you are fukkked.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby you love to shit on people when they are down as if everyone but you are dummies. Most people couldn't buy a heater (any heater) here in Houston the last few weeks. There was a propane shortage a few days ago. So what do you do if you don't have a heater? and you can't get one within 300 miles? and Houston was actually colder than Alaska? What if you have a generator? You still need a heater but you also need gas. A LOT OF GAS. That generator you showed will drink 20 - 25 gallons a day at full power. That case of 5 gallon jugs will last 2 or 3 days tops. Until you start rationing your electricity and putting your frozen food outside in the snow. Good luck getting wifi when all cell networks and local internet companies are down. I have 5 different internet providers and only 1 was stable and it was costing me ~$150 a day to use. Then what do you do without water? Melt snow? With what heater? How do you flush your toilets without water? Fortunately, I have a pool but millions don't. Then when the water comes on, you have to boil the water in order to drink it but you don't have hot stove. Where do you get food when all the stores are closed? All the grocery stores shutdown? No McDonalds, No Burger King, No Waffle House. When Waffle House is closed, you know you are fukkked.
    Wow. very imformative and sad. Those incharge of this shit should be brought up on charges. How can one be so ill-prepared

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Wow. very imformative and sad. Those incharge of this shit should be brought up on charges. How can one be so ill-prepared
    It looks like the lying Texas Gov feels (which thick skulled Jibby bought hook, line, and sinker) this is all AOC fault. Probably should send the military after her and bring her to justice
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Get a hotel where??? I've had several friends get hotel rooms only to have the hotels lose power and water.

Jibbby, you have no depths to your stupidity. Biden added a lot more than 11,000 US jobs by nixing the pipeline deal. Have you seen the price of oil lately? While your dumbass will bitch that your price at the pump will go up, thousands of jobs will get added the next few months as a result. Green new deal has absolutely jack shit about Texas idiots (mostly Republicans) who have set up a fragile infrastructure on purpose in order to bleed it's citizens. This weeks storm will put billions of dollars in those greedy bastards hands but you are a lemming.

Rush was one of the biggest liars on the planet. Him and Trump are bosom brothers just like their father the devil. Rush's judgment day has come. Trumps will come soon as well.
    Jibbbby has left the conversation.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It is not surprising an asshole like you worship this other asshole. His dirty money did some good? Wonderful
    This is exactly what I'm talking about

Mr Limbaugh lived his life and shared his wealth.

You call him an asshole, but I'm doubting you can cite an example of him being derogatory in any sense (cuing the tongue in cheek nature of his program) in public. You simply don't know what you're talking about, and Rush Limbaugh did more good for people he never met and contributed more to charity than you'll ever contribute to your own family.

Furthermore, if you could expand on your presumption of dirty money I'd truly love to hear this argument..really, please enlighten the forum please on your understanding of syndicated programming and the 1st ammendment or the deregulation of radio.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My posts are legit don't hate fellas ^^^ I post facts.

My pictures are google copy and paste pictures and I always admit that. Nothing new. I do have the generator set up though but build in directly to my electrical fuse box. I'm prepared for a major Earthquake in Cali. My house is retrofitted also, solid as a rock. etc..

Damn shame I'm gonna sell it soon and move to Florida though. Some lucky buyer is gonna get my set up.

pablo222

My posts are legit don't hate fellas ^^^ I post facts.

My pictures are google copy and paste pictures and I always admit that. Nothing new. I do have the generator set up though but build in directly to my electrical fuse box. I'm prepared for a major Earthquake in Cali. My house is retrofitted also, solid as a rock. etc..

Damn shame I'm gonna sell it soon and move to Florida though. Some lucky buyer is gonna get my set up.
    You are still using a fuse box? Get an electrician in there.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    just the truth Eric
    mods, please remove this post

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think they did it on purpose as they profit off of people's misery. Electricity rates have gone through the roof for many people. Reports of people getting billed $1,000 for 2 or 3 days of electricity because of the utilities so called negligence (but most likely theft). Same for water, jack up the rates for a week and you have to bend over and say thank you may I have another. I forgot to mention gas. Good luck finding gas in the city. Trucks can't come in, so the supply is exhausted. People waiting hours in line for gas and food and by the time they get to the front it's all gone.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I love Jibby but to be honest here, he is no better than vet herd, taking advantage of an r i p thread to further his stupid political agenda. Bad look here jibby God.. I wish you were better than this

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You are still using a fuse box? Get an electrician in there.
    Circuit Breaker box what ever. Use to be a fuse box it's an old house. Upgraded the electrical. All circuit breakers now that pop when you over load still.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

I truly hope most of you in this thread die tragically

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

too slow boomer

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

let's be honest booya, I got you by at least two and a half years

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I thought this thread was about Rush being dead no?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

I thought this thread was about Rush being dead no?
    Turned into a bunch of clowns commenting

First 123456 ... Last