Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby you love to shit on people when they are down as if everyone but you are dummies. Most people couldn't buy a heater (any heater) here in Houston the last few weeks. There was a propane shortage a few days ago. So what do you do if you don't have a heater? and you can't get one within 300 miles? and Houston was actually colder than Alaska? What if you have a generator? You still need a heater but you also need gas. A LOT OF GAS. That generator you showed will drink 20 - 25 gallons a day at full power. That case of 5 gallon jugs will last 2 or 3 days tops. Until you start rationing your electricity and putting your frozen food outside in the snow. Good luck getting wifi when all cell networks and local internet companies are down. I have 5 different internet providers and only 1 was stable and it was costing me ~$150 a day to use. Then what do you do without water? Melt snow? With what heater? How do you flush your toilets without water? Fortunately, I have a pool but millions don't. Then when the water comes on, you have to boil the water in order to drink it but you don't have hot stove. Where do you get food when all the stores are closed? All the grocery stores shutdown? No McDonalds, No Burger King, No Waffle House. When Waffle House is closed, you know you are fukkked.
    sorry to hear about the Waffle House
    Points Awarded:

Thor4140 gave Chi_archie 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Rip if Obama died tomorrow I’d say the same thing and I can’t stand him. Regardless I never show disrespect to someone who dies unless they harm others he was just a shock jock making a living.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    large majority of Forumville know Brock as a lying stiff POS scummy bastard

yet , Landers doesnt care because he is a sociopath like Ted Bundy & Richard Ramirez

oh the irony !

so true

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Jibbby you love to shit on people when they are down as if everyone but you are dummies. Most people couldn't buy a heater (any heater) here in Houston the last few weeks. There was a propane shortage a few days ago. So what do you do if you don't have a heater? and you can't get one within 300 miles? and Houston was actually colder than Alaska? What if you have a generator? You still need a heater but you also need gas. A LOT OF GAS. That generator you showed will drink 20 - 25 gallons a day at full power. That case of 5 gallon jugs will last 2 or 3 days tops. Until you start rationing your electricity and putting your frozen food outside in the snow. Good luck getting wifi when all cell networks and local internet companies are down. I have 5 different internet providers and only 1 was stable and it was costing me ~$150 a day to use. Then what do you do without water? Melt snow? With what heater? How do you flush your toilets without water? Fortunately, I have a pool but millions don't. Then when the water comes on, you have to boil the water in order to drink it but you don't have hot stove. Where do you get food when all the stores are closed? All the grocery stores shutdown? No McDonalds, No Burger King, No Waffle House. When Waffle House is closed, you know you are fukkked.
    Mac you can prepare in advance even if short on cash, don't make excuses.

- Buy a used generator on Craigslist and make sure it works and runs smoothly. I like the Honda generators the best.

- Buy some gas and put it in metal gas cans. Go for 50 gallons. Store both well and in your garage or basement. Gas gets old so treat it or change it out over the years.

- Buy two $60 electric room fan heaters on Amazon.

It's not brain science. Make sure you have a couple of long extension cords because you need to vent the generator outside of the house. Stock up on bottled water and canned foods and that's it. Keep a loaded gun also in hand.

You are then fully prepared for most emergencies for weeks. This post isn't fake news either!!

Oh I almost forgot make sure you get stocked up on that toilet paper or all hell will break loose!! Game over!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Some dolt came in here and derailed this into covid and green new deal and generators.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Sad part of the Texas incident is that if trump was still president all we would see was them hammering the administration.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Rip if Obama died tomorrow I’d say the same thing and I can’t stand him. Regardless I never show disrespect to someone who dies unless they harm others he was just a shock jock making a living.
    I wouldn't celebrate if Obama or Hillary died tomorrow either. I wouldn't shed a tear either.

Nancy Pelosi is a different story. That woman is wicked and pure evil, I'm convinced Pile. She's spawned from the devil Lew himself for sure!! The dark black eyes are the dead give away. Swamp... ..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I was listening to him at my lunch time. Never in my life have I heard so much bullshit in such a short time.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Sad part of the Texas incident is that if trump was still president all we would see was them hammering the administration.
    how ironic

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I'd go to his funeral with a full piss bag
    I would do the same at your funeral, which looking at your fat ass will be soon. FU Brock liberal p.o.s, you're a sad excuse for a human being.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Just a ridiculous thing to say comparing these two. One a former president who was handed a terrible situation an took unemployment from 10.3 to 4.6 to a piece of garbage that made hundreds of millions because the dumbest of our society believed this hateful piece of shit. When they were giving out brains you far right dikwads thought they said trains and got the fuk off.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was listening to him at my lunch time. Never in my life have I heard so much bullshit in such a short time.
    And most of these jackasses in here suck up every word of it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

pablo222

Why hasn't Biden done anything to help.

He could at least hold a photo op and throw hand warmers at the reporters.

beerman2619

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Kind of how i feel Pavy reading all of your b.s posts
    Points Awarded:

JoeCool20 gave beerman2619 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Rip. I liked Rush.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    I would do the same at your funeral, which looking at your fat ass will be soon. FU Brock liberal p.o.s, you're a sad excuse for a human being.
    Thanks for the kind words beers

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope it’s not too hot.

pablo222

Since this is now a generator thread Jib, if you ever own one... DO NOT RUN E85 in it!!!

It will eat up any plastic parts or rubber gaskets.

And do not run the generator inside your house. You will die.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Who gets his time slot?

Hopefully they just run pertinent best of episodes until the next presidential election

pablo222

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Who gets his time slot?

Hopefully they just run pertinent best of episodes until the next presidential election
    I heard it is going to be Trump.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

RIP

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He kept AM radio alive back in the day. Rush was solid..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ask YOUR PRESIDENT for help if Trump was President you would already have help
    Points Awarded:

WireWire gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Skookum gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92 gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Harry, I'm not sure Biden could even find Texas on a map...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thanks Biden

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Who gets his time slot?

Hopefully the show is gone forever

Immediately change the channel when that balloon head started on

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

RIP, He was a great human with great values. RIP
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Rush Limbaugh---

America lost a genius political mind and masterful communicator.
    May his soul rest in peace. RIP Rush Limbaugh

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Rush was a master of his trade. Big loss for the far right. He was their GOAT. Ironically, his time ran out at almost the exact moment the Republican Party's time did.

Both will live on in the stories of times gone by.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I’ve never looked at a president for help. I make my own way. This shit in Texas is because of crooked Republican lawmakers. They were praying for an event like this in order to make billions off of Texas residents. I don’t give a shit about Dems either but Republicans created this mess. This is a state issue not a federal one imo. Why should the government keep bailing out states like Texas and LA every time they can’t get their shit together?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mac you can prepare in advance even if short on cash, don't make excuses. - Buy a used generator on Craigslist and make sure it works and runs smoothly. I like the Honda generators the best.
    - Buy some gas and put it in metal gas cans. Go for 50 gallons. Store both well and in your garage or basement. Gas gets old so treat it or change it out over the years.
    - Buy two $60 electric room fan heaters on Amazon.
    It's not brain science. Make sure you have a couple of long extension cords because you need to vent the generator outside of the house. Stock up on bottled water and canned foods and that's it. Keep a loaded gun also in hand.
    You are then fully prepared for most emergencies for weeks. This post isn't fake news either!! Oh I almost forgot make sure you get stocked up on that toilet paper or all hell will break loose!! Game over!
    You love to troll don’t you? Why don’t you go to Craigslist Houston. See if you can find a used generator for sale? While you’re at it see if you can find a heater? Good luck. Do you really think millions of people haven’t thought about that? Sure, why not order a heater on Amazon. Soonest delivery to Houston is in two weeks. It’ll be 70 degrees by then. And Did you really mention storing fuel in a basement? Texas is at sea level. There are no basements in Texas. Good grief man.

beerman2619

Child sniffer illegitimate president Joe Biden actually said black and brown people don't really know how to use the internet during a Hilarious town hall meeting but Trump was the racist? I mean this old fuk actually said this liberal clowns ha ha.

pablo222

President Biden approves Texas emergency declaration amid winter storm - ABC13 Houston

Biden approved aid the 15th but he didn't have a look at me press conference tossing out pocket handwarmers.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pablo222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222

You love to troll don’t you? Why don’t you go to Craigslist Houston. See if you can find a used generator for sale? While you’re at it see if you can find a heater? Good luck. Do you really think millions of people haven’t thought about that? Sure, why not order a heater on Amazon. Soonest delivery to Houston is in two weeks. It’ll be 70 degrees by then. And Did you really mention storing fuel in a basement? Texas is at sea level. There are no basements in Texas. Good grief man.
    Would like to add that if you do have a basement, do not be a moron and store gas down there.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pablo222 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I’ve never looked at a president for help. I make my own way. This shit in Texas is because of crooked Republican lawmakers. They were praying for an event like this in order to make billions off of Texas residents. I don’t give a shit about Dems either but Republicans created this mess. This is a state issue not a federal one imo. Why should the government keep bailing out states like Texas and LA every time they can’t get their shit together?
    So now Republicans are to blame?

And not only that but they "prayed for an event like this in order to make billions off of Texas residents."

LOL Thanks for that this morning! I needed some good humor to start my day!

First 1234567 Last