Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by chocmilk23 View Post
    oregon lotto sports app haha
    lmao

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Their phone line has the identical message to the https://help.betonline.ag/ site.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I hope you are right mike, but it's always fine until it isn't.
    ronpaul you just reminded me i owe your brother 300 points

so don't let him say you never did anything for him

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    they're the victim of an attack, it's happened before, no reason to think they are lying... if they were being shut down by the govt we would've gotten a 5-dimes warning... if they were running off with money they wouldn't have paid me and others thousands of dollars yesterday

relax everyone, it sucks but they will be back up, hopefully before the games tonight
    Same here, I got paid 4 figures yesterday (lowvig)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Systems still a no go at BOL.. Does look like they are getting close though.

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Valued customers, we are offline due to an aggressive cyber attack. We're taking every measure to resolve this issue and we will be fully operational again as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience and we look forward to restoring the products and services that you have enjoyed and trusted for more than 20 years.

Just tried logging in and got this on homepage

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor74 View Post
    I agree with this. BOL have done nothing That I am aware of in the last 5 years that warrants these attacks
    They are a good target for ransom or other general mischief. They have a lot of money. They have a lot of customer information, including C C. They are outside of US jurisdiction, so hackers don't need to worry about the FBI (I'm guessing Costa Rica doesn't exactly have a top flight cyber crimes division).

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    they're the victim of an attack, it's happened before, no reason to think they are lying... if they were being shut down by the govt we would've gotten a 5-dimes warning... if they were running off with money they wouldn't have paid me and others thousands of dollars yesterday

relax everyone, it sucks but they will be back up, hopefully before the games tonight
    Yup. Occam's razor = it's really an attack, and they have a huge incentive ($$$) to get things back online. And even if it isn't an attack, there's nothing I can do about it right now, so there's no sense in freaking out. Call me when the site is back or when it's otherwise confirmed that we have something much more serious to worry about. I'll be golfing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Valued customers, we are offline due to an aggressive cyber attack. We're taking every measure to resolve this issue and we will be fully operational again as soon as possible. We appreciate your continued patience and we look forward to restoring the products and services that you have enjoyed and trusted for more than 20 years.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I think it's interesting that the folks who panic about stuff like this and always assume the worst are also those who don't support Trump.

I guess watching CNN all day makes you think the sky is always about to fall.

What a horrible way to live.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Miz, and SFGiants93

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    I think it's interesting that the folks who panic about stuff like this and always assume the worst are also those who don't support Trump.

I've always liked BOL. I think they are in Panama? Love the CS too. Very friendly. Talked to one guy for an hour about life one day. Anybody bashing them is fucktard if you ask me. So what if they went down last time for an extended amount of time. Things happen. I've never had a bad experience with them, so that jerkoff on twitter can gfhimself. He probably tried to scam them and they caught him so he's forever pissed he got caught on his scam.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I've always liked BOL. I think they are in Panama? Love the CS too. Very friendly. Talked to one guy for an hour about life one day. Anybody bashing them is fucktard if you ask me. So what if they went down last time for an extended amount of time. Things happen. I've never had a bad experience with them, so that jerkoff on twitter can gfhimself. He probably tried to scam them and they caught him so he's forever pissed he got caught on his scam.

And the layout is probably my favorite platform to bet with on top of that. They always make it better it seems.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

What will happen to the survivor pool contests if we can’t make our pick

rustygsbr
    rustygsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3464

Hah! I was going to say the exact opposite but to each his own

DontTailMe

How in the world could you possibly reach this conclusion? Please leave the political troll posts out of this subforum. I actually wish mods would delete shit like this and keep this place focused.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    How in the world could you possibly reach this conclusion? Please leave the political troll posts out of this subforum. I actually wish mods would delete shit like this and keep this place focused.
    I used Boivin Inversions
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dos attacks very hard to stop
    Hits the best of them

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Yeah DDos attacks don’t last for 14+ hours... average is less then 4... not buying it

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

Is customer data compromised? or is it just cause the functionality to go down?

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Agree. Reported. If mods only do one thing, it should be to remove all political posts from this sub-forum.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Yeah DDos attacks don’t last for 14+ hours... average is less then 4... not buying it
    remeber was it last year or so when they where down a good month from a DDos.......Ughhh

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

No mirror site
    Total amateur hour
    A book lmfaoooooo

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    remeber was it last year or so when they where down a good month from a DDos.......Ughhh
    Freeplays expire after 30 days.

They better extend the expiry date for each day they are down.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Well I took some time off from the forum and came back only because of this betonline.ag fiasco and to see what is going on and if there is any kind of resolution...Hopefully, they get this cyber attack issue under control and it's no big deal...I've been very fortunate to kick ass so far this year in football and have been off to a red hot start...Anyhow, I have two checks that I have already deposited from them...$2,000 is supposed to post on my bank account on Oct.21st, and $1,258.95 will be posted on Oct.28th...I will definitely let the forum know if and when they clear and if they post with no problems...keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have any issues or problems....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Manster!!! We've asking about you since football started!!!

Stop by Fly ME and give us a holla!!!!

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well I took some time off from the forum and came back only because of this betonline.ag fiasco and to see what is going on and if there is any kind of resolution...Hopefully, they get this cyber attack issue under control and it's no big deal...I've been very fortunate to kick ass so far this year in football and have been off to a red hot start...Anyhow, I have two checks that I have already deposited from them...$2,000 is supposed to post on my bank account on Oct.21st, and $1,258.95 will be posted on Oct.28th...I will definitely let the forum know if and when they clear and if they post with no problems...keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have any issues or problems....
    monster kicking ass and taking names
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Smoke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    What will happen to the survivor pool contests if we can’t make our pick
    LOL I'm still alive in the original one. They offered the second chance. LOL. We all get eliminated by default and refunded our money.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    No mirror site
    Total amateur hour
    A book lmfaoooooo
    i dont wish players funds go down

but i do wish betonline would go down

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

every time i take a break from heritage and switch to another book (because of the 5% bitcoin reload bonus) i regret it so much.. Heritage is so much better than any book

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I used Boivin Inversions

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    monster kicking ass and taking names
    Are you still in touch with poster SPERM?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

What worries me is that with a DDOS attack I would expect at least some intermittent uptime, but all 3 sites have been down 100% since last night.

Also, why won't they take phone calls?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Manster!!! We've asking about you since football started!!!

Stop by Fly ME and give us a holla!!!!

thanks KVB...all is well...thanks for asking...just got sick and tired of all the bullshit and I decided to leave the forum...will post on the "Fly Me" thread very soon...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i dont wish players funds go down

but i do wish betonline would go down

Well, what are the other potential sites that they have? Anyone? I forget. They are all crashed then? What are the other ones?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    What worries me is that with a DDOS attack I would expect at least some intermittent uptime, but all 3 sites have been down 100% since last night.
    This

First ... 3456789 ... Last