DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by hank_kingsley View Post
    For the bitcoin deposit boost of 5%, terms state "The boosted deposit amount is subject to a 3x (three-times) rollover requirement before any funds or winnings can be withdrawn."

Does the 3x rollover apply to the entire deposit, or just the 5% boosted? So if I deposit 1000 and get 50 in boost, does the rollover have to be 3000 before withdrawal?
    You'd have to squint really hard for "boosted deposit amount" to mean just the 5%. To me, it's either $1000 or (more likely) $1050.

The old rollover for this promo was 1X the deposit, and I can't imagine them *lowering* the requirement.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I never understood why people care about the rollover.
    If you are betting likely you will try to increase your bankroll during the season or sport with many bets
    If you are looking to make a small number of bets just don't take the bonus

hank_kingsley
    hank_kingsley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2503

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    I never understood why people care about the rollover.
    If you are betting likely you will try to increase your bankroll during the season or sport with many bets
    If you are looking to make a small number of bets just don't take the bonus
    Some people fall on the in-between and how high rollover is makes a difference. I bet a lot of futures at BOL and don't have high volume on other bets. I rarely ever take bonuses but the rollover on this is low enough where it might be reasonable to do.

Thanks for stating the obvious though. Huge help.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Well...if anything is obvious it is that the rollover is for the entire amount

I mean if you send 1000 and get the boost for 5% do you really believe that the rollover is $1150? It is always deposit plus bonus

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by hank_kingsley View Post
    For the bitcoin deposit boost of 5%, terms state "The boosted deposit amount is subject to a 3x (three-times) rollover requirement before any funds or winnings can be withdrawn."

Does the 3x rollover apply to the entire deposit, or just the 5% boosted? So if I deposit 1000 and get 50 in boost, does the rollover have to be 3000 before withdrawal?
    As I understand it, the entire $1050 has to be rolled over 3X, so $3150. However if you deposit for bonus, you just do the RO on that offer and you're covered. In other words, they don't add the $3150 to the bonus rollover--at least from my experience.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 10-26-20 at 01:15 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

never used a bonus in my career

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Well...if anything is obvious it is that the rollover is for the entire amount

I mean if you send 1000 and get the boost for 5% do you really believe that the rollover is $1150? It is always deposit plus bonus
    To be fair to Hank, BOL's COVID-19 20% Balance Boost promotion had a rollover tied to the bonus amount only, which may be why some people are wondering. But yeah, other than that once-in-a-lifetime exception case, you'll almost never see it.

First ... 21222324